Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Blooob (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Is it fair to say that bayern is revived because they have drawn robben
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
That is one of the factors that have helped Bayern achieve form. So yes, in my opinion, it is a fair statement
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Robben has been a revelation.... Thank you van Gaal!
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ribbery and Robben makes them so strong  
Aborruso (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Good to see Luca play on tuesday.... Hopefully we see more of him during the Bundesliga season
Agimi (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Bayern is going verry good, van gaal has good tacktics I think bayern gonna' go verry far in champions league, ok love bayern
Jeff07 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Bayern is a good team I like alot of there players
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Rubben has a point to prove to real, and I would love real to meet bayern in the champions league!
He is a poet and he doesn't even know it.      And it's Robben.
[account-removed] 5 years ago
The only prob for bayern is that the german league is so poor, not enough competition to take them to the next level, it's as if they have to beat themselves all the time
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not enough competition? From the games I've seen, the Bundesliga is quite an exciting and skillful league with plenty of good teams. It's not ranked number 4 by UEFA for no reason!
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
My personal choice league, no. 1 english priemier league and no. 2 bundesliga.... Italian and spanish are boring to watch! Especially the la liga, 2 horse race between barca and madrid only...
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Robben out for 4 weeks. That sucks, although it could have been worse. He'll be missed in the squad
When Robben signed with Bayern all this Real and Chelsea fans were like "he injures easy and won't play much" I just disregarded their comments as I thought they were only saying that out of butthurt, but now I'm afraid it might be true. Hopefully is not a consistent injury that keeps him out for longer than 4 weeks
Dellz (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ribbery and Robben what a combo!    Sad Robben is out for a while he is Great  Oh well they still have Ribbery
Not anymore, Juventus fouled the s**t out Bayern and now Van Buyten, Robben and Ribéry are out
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Sup ßüfferjöy2, I noticed you like to use diacritics in names. So I put diacritics in your name, so you can say names with accents while you say your name with an accent
Xulanh (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Was a pity. Robben is injure. Will back in 4 weeks. I want to see him play against juve next match
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What a shame.... Robben is such a star player!
The start of the season is not a great one for Bayern Munich
I'm sure they can turn things around though
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Really a sham !  
Another draw. How is it that Bayern has all these world class strikers up front and they manage to go scoreless for three matches in a row? I don't understand why the team is not working the way it should, right now they seem like a complex team with complex problems.

It might be a bit early to be saying this, but this season might not be the season we fans, thought it was going to be
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Bayern will be the budesliga champion tis season, mark my words for that! They just need time to let the players gel as a team.... Look at their bench players for eg...
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I agreed with that because they've been playing pretty good...
Lfcft (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not looking very gud for bayern
And.... OMG they couldn't score against klen?!  
Should learn to edit and not double post
They can do well in the champions league because they have an easy ravels

Kick4Life - changing lives through football