Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
LOL because playing with five-fingered glove is too mainstream.

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/987539...
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a hipster
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Hahaha neuer. This f****n guy. But hey f**k you bra
Josue (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bayern in all competitions so far = 32 matches played (26 - 4 - 2, 82 points), with 84 gols for/15 gols against (+69 gol differential)!
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
69 hohohohoohoh
Josue (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^You guys know how to party
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Champions league is coming. What are your thoughts about game, lineup etc
I really hope Matinez can play because Gustavo did really poor in the Wolfsburg game. Other then that I am very confident that we can win without major issues
Kroos was poor too. I'd like to see robben müller and ribery on the pitch together. I think robben is so on fire atm that he would really do well against arsenal
Just be as good as Blackburn and you'll beat Arsenal

So Robben is on fire? That's great because Arsenal doesn't have a left back for that game! If Robben plays, where will Müller play? Behind Mandzukic, with Kroos on the bench?
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
After watching the wolfsburg game I think there might be a possibility playing Ribery Müller Robben.... Not sure about the arsenal game but I think we will try that in some of the remaining games
[account-removed] 1 year ago
No way Kroos is Heynckes favourite player.

He will start like always. If it doesn'T work he still can bring Robben for 20, 30 minutes and he will cause some trouble big
Kroos is gonna' play against arsenal if anything. The boy does well in the champions league. But I would love too see thomas get a couple games as CAM. You can't deny robben at the moment.... Fuuuck tough choices for the don
And am I stoned or is the edit button new
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
So, what's the consensus here, Mario or Mario?
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Mario
Pizza!
Its gotta' be mandzu after that last game even though my hearts with super mario
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Mmmmmm pizza
Pizza is not going to play in London. He stays home after some injury I can't remember
Flu?
Hey guys! I'm new here and looking forward to the CL-splash between Bayern and Arsenal.

Me thinking this going to be a tough game at the Emirates. Arsenal normally plays really well at home in the champions league. They did twice against Barca in the last years and also against Milan.
We need to draw and score at least 1 goal.
Cheers
Good to have you Here mate.

So please.... What disturbs me.... As a bayern fan you really should have another profile picture :X
Agreed. No need to be Bayern related but not Chelsea!
My name + Torres shooting    You didn't get that, don't you?
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Alot of Man Utd fans really hoping we lose too Arsenal lol. I like Arsenal but I highly doubt our boys are willing to lose to another English team
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
They obviously don't fancy playing you guys.... Can't blame them really
I'm only scared of dvbs lack of pace compared to podolski/walcott. I wanna see some sick ass saves from neuer
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dan2989: that's not true I do respect this bayern team I think they are favorites this year along with barca. But hey never count united out we fancy our chances against anybody. We are Manchester United!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nope don't generalise because I'm one of the few United fans who want bayern to beat arsenal
If anyone could beat Barca this season it would be Bayern
Or Celtic.... Or Real Sociedad...
Maaza gata admit that Celtic game was siiiiiiiiiiick
Maaza Barca finished top in their champions league group and are exceedingly the best in their league. They are not beaten yet. But I understand your point
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 1 year ago
I don't watch too much bayern munich but what happen to mario gomez this season? Is he still a starter?
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Link: www.kleenex.co.uk/UK/Cold-Flu/

For you guys, on Tuesday night haha

Seriously though, I'm sure it's gonna' be one of the games of the season, Arsenal will try to play as fast as they can forward to get behind your slow defenders, and they will try to defend as best as they can against your attacking armada, I'm sure there are gonna' be loads of goals during the 2 games
Thx for the kleenex.  We gon need it to wipe all the jizz from our TV's and keyboards after the game  
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Arsenal stands no chance!
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thanks for that image, Fabuiusmaximus.    Lol smh
Thought people around here would be smart enough to recognize irony.    
Oh I recognized it, and it was funny. But I'm a visual thinker is all
Ok sry then.  Replace jizz with champagne or beer
Lol
You could also replace TV's and keyboards
Score predictions meine Freunde?
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
1-2/ 3-0    Whats yours?
1-1 / 2-0  
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Man I can't wait for this match    My prediction    Arsenal 1 : 2 Bayern!
1:2  Podolski will score for Arsenal.  For Bayern Mandzukic and Müller
Mein is (optimistic) 2:1/1:1    Realistic 1:1/3:1
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Honestly, I've been feeling 3:0/3:1/4:1 fcb:a
0:1 ; 0:2 as always
Arsenal 1-2 Bayern, followed by a goal fest in Munich I don't know how many goals or wether or not it will be a clean sheet but.... Goal fest
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Afc 1-1 Bayern  Bayern 2-0 Afc
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Wth guys it is Arsenal vs Bayern. Home side first. 1:2
Some interesting facts before the game tmrw

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9...

Along with a photo of manual neuer with his three fingered gloves lol

My line up for tmrw would be

-----------neuer-----------
Lahm----dvb------dante----alaba
--------martinez---schweine----
----------------Kroos-----------
Robben---------------------ribery
---------------gomez-------------

I would put gomes there because he scored 24 goals in the last 25 champions league games
Without müller.... Tzzzz
Replace mueller with anyone in the team except the whole team minus Robben
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Mandzu for gomez and müller for robben, why mess with perfection?
^I second that. Also because Robben would be a more impactful substitution late in the game
Müller for kroos, mandzu for Gomez
Can't we play Martinez as CB & Basti-Gusty at the midfield? Yeah yeah I know it ain't happening. Just wondering what do you guys think...
Maybe Heynkes can try it with 3 defenders and 3 defensive CB.  Not in that game though.
Cloudst 1 year ago
Let's have a good game guys
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
With a Bayern win of course
ClockEnd (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Champions league football just tops everything, wouldn't you agree @aidan?
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^^^^ that was cold, but funny lol
Nabid! You lie! Lol
Cloudst 1 year ago
In your case anubhz of course
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
@ClockEnd: yes it does, but only if you play in it to win the thing unlike Arsenal who are just in it for the partcipation certificates every season. Oh and have fun in the Europa League next year
Tottenham fans this year deserve all the ridicule on this earth and more.
I remember in the champions league final Bayern vs. Chelsea they were rooting for Chelsea. That win resulted in Chelsea qualifying directly for next season as defending champions, despite finishing sixth in the league. It also resulted in Tottenham not qualifying for the champions league this year, despite finishing fourth and otherwise being eligible.
Sounds complicated? Bottom line Tottenham fans can suck it up like a little bitch. In my humble opinion
@MuellersEleven  This is not true. The Tottenham-fans rooted for us
Seriously! I remember loads of spurs fans came saying how they needed us to win & how they needed this as a favor I hadn't seen any of them supported Chelsea myself! Wouldn't it be absolutely illogical to do so cause our victory meant their entrance at ucl? Whatever, let's forget about last season & concentrate on current season
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What a load of crock s**t, we were all rooting for Bayern, probably some of us more passionatly than some Bayern fans, we needed bayern to win to give us champions league football
Well ok granted anyone can put a Tottenham in their name on here. Maybe the comments I have in mind are not of actual Tottenham fans or indeed speak for the majority. I did not travel to England for this matter to make a study on it.

Sooo, nea you can still suck it
From my memory the Tottenham fans that came to the Bayern thread before the Final wished us luck ans said only nice things.
I then decided to say hi on the Tottenham page to tell them we would win it for them too, buuut I was turned off by all the "fans" saying they would root for the English club despite everything else.
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm very excited to see this match, I like seeing both arsenal and bayern attack (from afar, obviously, lol).

You guys have been unreal in germany, but less invincible in europe, which is why I believe arsenal will win the first leg and have a chance to win the tie. Many say you are right there with barcelona for favorites, but I'm a bit skeptical, and will be watching this match closely to solidify my opinion.

Bayern guys have a stronger starting xi, more depth, great hunger and belief so you'll be formidable opponents. May the best team on the night win!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Best of luck guys
1 year ago
I'm excited for the match between you and the Londoners. It will no doubt be a good game with two attacking sides. I expect a lot of goals. But of course, I'll throw away our rivalry and hope for a Bayern win. Hopefully Kroos starts and Shaqiri gets some minutes.

Ozil ist am besten! (Your new Motto)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football