Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Ballack90 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Real quiet down here. Hello, hello, hello
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Most of the more active people on this forum have since left because of the way the site has turned out in the past year or so, it's not as fun as it used to be and the BL highlight videos suck. So yeah, pretty quiet
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Join a Bayern Munich forum such as Bayernzone.com
Neuer (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I've been really busy
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Goalkeeping? ^^
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Meh it was fine a year ago or so but then a handful of children caused a few problems and nearly every debate became an argument of some sort.... "yata yata yata" drama, (acount removed) and those sorts....

So yea.... The few of us left after the 'Great Storm of Pubescents' have little to say especially with the team doing as well as it is.... I guarantee you once we have a bad game or two people will crawl out the woodwork and ask for Jupps head on a platter and that Pep should be appointed immediately.... The sort of "fans" that make us other fans not even put up with posting anything intelligent.

So.... Hello Ballack90 and welcome to footytube!

I'm a bit buzzed right now, I'm usually more violent and hateful in my rants
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
"the few of us left after the 'Great Storm of Pubescents'"    /salute
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Can't wait for the 19th, any predictions?
3:1 Bayern
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
OMG What a beauty
Mandzu with the goal of the month! Brilliant bicycle kick
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Was so nice that goal! But wolfsburg is playing well
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Thank god! Finally! Robben scored!
He smashed that one with anger
Classic Robben-frustration-hammerblow! God I ve missed that! Hope that now he finally popped his cherry. May his season finally begin!
Haha so true crxxx
Other than that. Great result, great goals.... Crappy game though, not our best performance (all besides Schweini and Neuer who were excellent!).

I hope we were holding back for trashing Arsenal on Tuesday!
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The only player that scares me is Van buyten, when every time he gets the ball he seems nervous. And he fails almost every time
Actually I think van Buyten is pretty good again. Only thing that didn't work out that great today was his role as a deep playmaker (but I guess Heynckes instructed him to do that). I felt that today we were pretty static, not switching fast enough to counter attacks as we have been lately...
I agree, but when players like walcott is against him, then I only can trust Neuer because van buyten is too slow...
Ballack90 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Neuer is simply fantastic. What a save from deigo's freekick
Gustavo is really missing match practice, kroos looked very sloppy today. Hope we play better against arsenal
Very true, Gustavo just needs more playtime but Kroos' performance has dropped a lot lately (both at Bayern and in the National team). I d love to see Heynckes giving Robben a bit more playtime while switching Müller to Kroos' position. If Robben, Müller and Ribery would then continue rotating positions during the game it could be a really effective combo against any opposition
With Van Buyten on the pitch I am sceptical
I thought vbuyten has been playing fine man, no goals allowed so far, but ofc the memory of milito schooling him is imprinted into my mind^^ so idk how he will fair against walcott
Sam (Juventus) 1 year ago
Setting the bar quite high for Guardiola- will be tough to live up to this season, especially that defensive record! Yikes!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
50+ goal difference is no joke, best defensive record in Europe by only conceding 7 goals in the league
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I think guardiola would do just fine.... the only concern would be the transition phase to the tikki takka be. S lol which is also very similar to our current style of play, but at the same type Pep is looking for an extradinary players to fill the Messi role in bayern.... Ribery/Robben/Shaq are different type of player.... We need a free role --- do everything on the field typa player.... So we'll see
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Mandzukic, Alaba yes sir! Bayern = dreamfooty gold
If you could pick the entire team for your DF you d be first
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Has kroos missed a game yet this season?
Out of 22 games he's started 21 of them and the one game he didn't start he was subbed in
Josue (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wow....Bayern has just overtaken Barca for top European team at Link: www.whoscored.com/Statistics. I really hope we meet soon
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
In my opinion FCB is better than FCB
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^ I agree, but I hope FCB is better though
Jujex 1 year ago
Its been like that all season. They've been on top of it the whole season. Bayern is perfectly balanced all over the pitch barca is not however their strength is obvious.
I would really love to see them face each other at some point in the tournament
^Bayern are better defensively (I. E. Fewer goals allowed) and discipline (fewer cards). Barca a better at everything else. Slightly different styles and tactics performed by both teams accounts for this tho'.

I'm excited to see the updated iffhs standings (I. E. May). Both teams are galactic right now
Hmm the only difference for me is messi. Which is kinda balanced by the neuer/valdez thing
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Congratulations to Diego! Neuer had to save the first shot on his goal after more than 270 minutes!
Bayern defence. BOSS
Wow....Would Bale fit in at Bayern? Is he the missing piece for Pep?

Link: espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1342233/guardiola-keen-...
I would take Bale over Lewandowski every time!
If that turns out to be true I will be very excited! For me Bale is definitely top 5 of best left wingers in the world! Ultra fast, athletic and very good shooting skills. Pure class!
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He wouldn't want to go to Bayern
I'm glad you can read his mind
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^ lol
Well, it seems highly probable that he will be leaving Spurs and the EPL at the end of the season, one way or the other. May as well join us then!
This is transfer news I'm actually excited to hear
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Does Alaba play more as a left back or more as a midfielder for you guys?
Left back
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He scores a lot for a left back already 3 goals or so in the league
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
2 penalties
Arsenish (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Seriously? 7 goals conceded.... In 22 f*king games?!?! I would surely fancy us winning the champions league if we somehow manage to beat you guys.... *gulp*
Winning at the emirates might even make it worse for you, the allianz is a fortress

Kick4Life - changing lives through football