Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Sooo Basti might not be totally fit against Schalke. If JH doesn't play him what do you guys wanna see Javi with Gusty/Tymo or Javi & Kroos paring up, Muller behind Mandzu & Robben on right?

Tz says Ribery is not fit as well -_-
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
From schalke will be missing: farfan, draxler, huntelaar, papadopulus, Holtby (forever now) plus they got Hildebrandt.

I expect a crushing 5-0 from your part to be honest. Pukki and Edu up front against your defence? Lol

I wouldn't worry too much and even more, I would give some of your key players a rest.

The hard weeks are coming!

Btw I wanted to take a minute and congratulate you for your amazing display in the league, no way we're catching up (unless schweini get's injured again or something like that).

The title will be more than deserved if you keep this pace, and the whole world would agree with me

Cheers
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Wow Steveex did you lost a bet or something?
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Why? I've always been this nice to you
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I bet on a 4-0 against scheisse 04. I heard additional to their injury problems, Jefferson farfan is still held back in South America due to duty problems in his departure airport. I don't know how schalke will play against us, with their second team?! Would be a shame if we don't smash them as we did in preparation
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I read Neymar might be heading to Bayern, which I think is more of a chance than him joining us.

Btw, you guys should sell Robben. He's a waste of space and money (I imagine his wages are huge)
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Based on his recent behaviour our board is gonna' have a talk to him if no resolution then we'll def sell him during the summer transfer window.... regard Neymar Pep Guardiola def wants him and when a manager needs something he has to get it in order to deliver and apply his tacticts on the field.... Even though most of bayern fans don't like him here but at the end of the day its a big possibility

Btw thanks for the visit
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lol what a day HSV beats BVB 4-1 and gladbach and leverkusen tie, if we win today we will be up by 15 pts
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I hope dortmunds players arent getting too tired to keep playing at their typically high level. I want them to go faaar in the champs league
I am sooo ready for this game to start! I expect at least 3 goals, hopefully bayern don't put one or two in then take the foot off for an hour lol
LINE UP: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martínez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribéry - Gomez
I hope gomez bags a hat trick
Oooohh robben should've scored that header. Its ok its ok I like it boys! AUF gehts bayern schies EIN TOR!
AND ALI BABA ANSWERS MY PRAYERS!
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Hi
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
BASTI!!
Bastiiiiiiiii
Sick freekick from Schweini! 2:0
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Basti you sexy beast
I want to see shaqiri get on early in the 2nd half. We are playing well but its not all that easy in the schalke 3rd, or muller on for Gomez that would make a worlds difference
Is it just me or is Mario Gomez looking horrible today? It seems like he can't handle the ball right.
Probably it's because he didn't play much due to his injury but still very dissapointing game from him
It's obviously not transfer news fml can I change it somehow?
Its ok he scored
Lol yet again trend of our forum someone bashes a player, the player scores or assists
Well he missed a few good chances before
May be you haven't bashed him enough
Now off side
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I'll throw 3 dozen eggs at Gomez, next goal(haha) is on me, you're welcome
He's just off form from not playing. I really wish he'd start over mandzu
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^ me 2