Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
12 points
Josue (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hi all. I am a huge Pep Guardiola fan and am excited to now be following your great club I have always been entertained by the playing style and personel at Allianz and look forward to the olympian heights the FCBs will hit

My question to you guys is who do you think will stay and who will leave once Pep takes over officially?

FYI, In Europe Barca are now tops in points, total goals, goal differential, possession rate, scoring rate, and pass success in all competitions but Bayern are very close AND have 7 games in hand. I am very excited to see how the season plays out with respect to these key stats. Bayern have fewer cards than Barca and get more points per game.

Thanks!
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I really can't see anyone leaving for reasons other than being old and slowing down (van Buyten, whom we have just bought Kirchhoff to replace). Our full squad was perfected with the Shaq and Javi signings and we have cover in every position really
Sab0005 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Welcome to the family! But what happens if bayern draws barca later on in the c-league?
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
.... We will beat them!
Josue (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I have been hoping for Bayern v Barca for a few seasons now! I want to see epic matches!

The immovable object v the irresistible force! No one can look away
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Robben ran off the pitch after the game against Mainz.... Disrespecting everyone, its time for his exit.... I was his number one fan but honestly enough is enough.... Offload him and get maybe Gareth Bale?

Any thoughts?
Sab0005 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Robben is just a toddler. He'll make an apology, play well again, and get injured. You just gotta' get used to the cycle haha. Unless he wants to leave, then we shouldn't sell him. He's just to big of an ass(et)
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Media is really exaggerating with everything in connection to our club. Of course he is not satisfied with his situation but it would be strange if he was.
I think our club is just running so well atm so that theres nothing negative to report about our club, so the media looks for something they can print, write and that's it
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bale won't wanna play for you guys.... He'll only play for a team as big as Real or Barca
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Big doesn't equal quality
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I have 9 million. I need a good midfielder for my dreamfooty team. I have michu scwheinsteiger gotze and rode. Any ideas? Bitte und danke
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alaba if you don't already have two Bayern players. But I guess you do, so Draxler perhaps?
Ill take the risk of signing a schalke player even though their on a fast track to nowhere at the moment
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow, you guys have been nearly perfect this season....

With the risk of Madrid getting rapped, I hope we eventually meet and put up a show like last season ;P
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Rapped, it will be!  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=VznZPlTpaig
Lewandowski to Bayern?.... It's all over the place!

Link: www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/lewandowski-vor-eini...
Don't want him
Hell no!
Nur gucken, nicht anfassen!
Gilt für Euch dieses Jahr bei der Schale.  Lewa soll bei Dortmund bleiben.  
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
He can stay at Dortmund or go to England. We don't need him. We need someone like Aguero or Suarez
Cloudst 1 year ago
Ttp://www.footytube.Com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-banter/the-footytube-modcast-episode-1-bundesliga-27202/

This is our first modcast and we talk about the bundesliga's top 3 teams including you guys so give it a listen if your interested and comment and give your opinions as well
H* is missing in the link
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It a good podcast cloudst did not tell me to say this
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He guys. I just dropped by with a Dreamfooty question. What's going on with Bayern's defence? Its like you guys have different center backs every weekend. Is it injuries or is it down to inconsistency?

Thanks!
Badstuber is out for probably the rest of the season due to injury and Boateng is suspended for the next two champions league games so Heynckes is, for the most part, playing with the defence that will be playing vs Arsenal so they get comfortable with one another. But he has said once we get back to a Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday-Wednesday situation again, he will start rotating the squad again and play players like Rafinha, Shaqiri, Robben, Gomez etc
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
So other than Dante and Lahm, who is a safe bet to buy in DF?
Lahm has always been and will keep on being the safest bet. I have him as my star defender and he has scored me 500 points so far
Wow defence went to sleep on that goal in the germany france game. That was the definition of going to sleep haha
Looking at ribery now from an opposite position is just so strange.... He's so amazing
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I know he played amazing!
Dante played very well for Brazil too
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Seriously? I felt like the whole Brazil team was quite lost :/ That actually made england look pretty good :/ Dunno -_-
Yeah I know Brazil played like s**t, that wasnt what I meant to say. What I meant was that Dante played very good, he was one of the best player of team today
Nerve-wracking to be rooting for the team ribs aint playing for, I think he's scarier than ronaldo these days
FC Bayern will play a pre-season friendly game against Barcelona on 24 July in Munich, Pep Guardiola first game
Barca10impact (Barcelona) 1 year ago
May the best team win
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Sick! Ill def go to the stadium for that
Neymar: "Kann mir Bayern durchaus vorstellen" (" I could imagine playing at bayern")

Was posted on Spox today.

Are we just predestined to not want south americans? Since almost all have failed at our club except dante and lucio in the last few years (maybe demichelis for one year).

I mean he is a great player no doubt about that, I just see him getting eaten alive by our press and the teams mentality if he doesn't place the team first or starts acting like robbens wife^^

For some reason maybe it is because of the failed south americans, my first reaction would be no thank you, but maybe with Pep we are starting a new era, maybe we have to try things anew.

What do you guys think?
Naaah, he ll end up in some overrated english sugar-daddy club who will give him a blank-check.... If for some reason he decides to come to Bayern though then hell yeah, I don't mind, he is definitely talented as hell! And he won't have any other choice than to mature and adapt, the other players and management will see to that!
If he gets a "normal" hairstyle and get a bit more mature i'll have no problem with him
Don't care, don't want him
At the end he will play for Anzhi, Paris, City or Chelsea.... I just don't like him
I'm with gumba benny and schweini
I implore you all to watch the extended highlights of France-Germany. I love the views from inside the corridors where players shake hands and are in the last phase of preparing themselves mentally. Lots of Bayern players on both sides of course, so that's why I post it here:

Link: www.footytube.com/video/france-germany-feb06-15767...
Ballack90 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Badstuber signs a new deal? He's an average defender at best only famous because he's a bayern product. He has no pace, doesn't read the game well, god-awful
Don't light the fire...
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I used to say that about him every other game about 3 seasons ago but he has matured I think he is a pretty good defender, he's not getting paid huge wages, he's still young, and at the moment he's really just a back up to Dante and Boa, so theres no reason or rush to get rid of him
Super bullshit. Just usual badstuber trash talk without any reasonable fundamental.
Look at his passes during the game, I can't remind myself to have a defender in our squad to play such accurate passes and crosses over a longer distance like he does.
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Sorry to say, but if you think badstuber is awful you don't know anything about him or the game.
I really don't want to explain why because your comment is just ridiculous and you wouldnt even want to understand why he is a very good defender for us.

Attitude; passing; strength.... Most important he has love for the club and that´s the 1 thing you can't buy in football.

He has good free kicks and corners aswell
@ Muellerinho
Love for the club? For crying out loud we are the biggest side in germany, we feature in champions league football regularly and compete for trophies on every front. That's the kind of opportunity bayern affords to the likes of badstuber. Therefore he knows better not to love the club. He may never have been called up for Germany had he featured for any other club.
Only his versatility helps him out. Plus he always chokes against big teams
You're talking out of your ass, Ballack. Just stop
Yea but bads really has love for the club, he's kinda like our grosskreutz in a way. Not everybody has his passion on the field.
And he's grown to be a very good defender
Well he is kinda like Großkreutz but you don't get eye cancer when looking at him
Just can't face the facts schweini
He does this on the field

Or this

Or even this

Pretty much likable I'd say
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Who takes the time to make these senseless gifs
Ballack he really isn't that bad, he has the best passing abilities of all our CBs his long crossfiel passes are almost always spot on, has a very good ability to open the game from the back. He may not be the fastest but atleast he's not a tree like like van bolzen.

And he's from the youth team, and he's played well for germany, I think your giving him too little credit here.

@Steveex senseless You have no idea how MANY of them are out there making this awesome gifs
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow, just seven goals conceded all season, what has changed between this and last season. Surely it isn't all due to Martinez?

Also why are some of you guys interested in suarez when you have decent target men like gomez and mandzukic? Do you think the reported interest from pep for suarez is legit?
The biggest difference is the tactical behaviour of our wingers. Ribery, Müller and even Robben and Shaqiri are running back when a ball gets lost. Also we started a little bit pressing but we aren't as good as Dortmund and Barca in this disciplin.

Suarez is a striker we don't have. Gomez and Mandzu are very physical strong players with a good instinct. I think we need a good dribbling player against very defensive teams. Someone like Suarez or Aguero would be perfect
I'd probably include Dante as well
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's interesting change of tactics, especially since the tracking back has not adversely affected Muller nor ribery's stats this season.... And it would be just my luck, I had muller in dreamfooty last year when he was struggling to score, I don't have him this season and suddenly he is top 5 in dreamfooty for forwards lol.

I think if you sought suarez/aguero, there would be too much competition unless you change to a two-striker system. Having two of those three on the bench for a majority of the season seems very wasteful imo. I'd imagine with the world cup approaching, anyone willing to make a transfer will be considering first team football and impact on chances with the national team
Alaba's settled in at LB, dante's helped out a lot, and I think neuer has gotten better at organizing his defence. Along with what benny said

Kick4Life - changing lives through football