Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Same as Nürnberg @dortmund.... They don't want to lose by 4-5 goals, quit playing at 1:0/2:0.... Not cool, boring game...
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
How bad Rafinha's injury is?
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Okay so Shaq will be out of training for 5 days & Rafinha 3 days
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Seems like schalke is f****d really bad with holtby leaving and sneijder + drogba coming to Galatasaray
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
It really is looking bad for them...
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Just thought I'd go to the only active Bundesliga page and ask what you guys think of Lewis Holtby?
I'm asking about his role as a playmaker primarily....
Any help would be great
Lewis Holtby is a great talent, great playmaker and its no surprise that he lately made his first appearance for the German national team. He has been amazing for Schalke at the beginning of this season though his form decreased a bit in november/december. His first appearance this year was great anyway. I think he can also develop great leader qualities, he showed them as captain from the German U21.

Gotta' say that the dortmund page is also really active
Cheers lad! I see he's got same amount of goals and assists as Ribery! Is Ribery off-form?
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Off form? Hardly.... Great scoring points so far but some qualities are hard to be captured in stats
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lol they paid 1. 75 mio. For holtby.... Gotta' be shitting me if a talent with the skills of holtby was english hed cost 20 mio...
Ribery is prob playing some of the best football of his career, his importance to usis to be seen on the same level as messi is to barca and ronaldo to real, alot of what he does can't be seen in stats as crxxx already said
I would say 1, 75 mio for a player who is in the last 6 month of his contract isn´t very cheap...
I would say that its extremely cheap Muellerinho! This is a guy that is evidently worth a lot more than 1. 75 and If we gets us champions League football then he'll more than pay for himself! Plus he'll have time to get used to the team for next season (which is when he'll shine imo)...
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
His contract was running out by the summer and he had already signed a contract with Tottenham. It's either leave on the free in six months or get any kind of money now. Surprised to see Tottenham pay an extra 2 mio for 6 months
I guess that's true, that's just schalke being retarded not extending his contract earlier...
Its £1. 25mill which for someone who can help us get champions league football is a bargain!
Acoop13 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Are the rumours true.... Is your management really giving pep guardiola 280m euros to spend on transfers? That combo plus the current players could take bayern from a "group of the top teams in europe" to "bayern, then some other decent teams in europe. "
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Doubt that very much
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
280m + This Bayern team, would probably make if one of the best teams of all time
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Never! Perhaps we will spend about 30m next season and I hope we will see the breakthrough of Can, Weiser and Hojberg
@benny I like the sound of that
1 year ago
@Bennylein1706

That is exactly one of the reasons I was excited to see Pep at Bayern. I want to see him develop the young ones like Shaqiri, Kroos, Can, Weiser, Kirchoff, etc.

I don't want him to start spending especially when you guys are pretty much covered in every position save for maybe the fullbacks. Although, you have versatile players that are capable of shifting to the full back position.

What will really disappoint me was if Pep decided to go on a Spanish spending spree. Bayern should develop players not only for their goals and ambitions, but also for the national team as well. That's the way I prefer it
Sab0005 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That suggestion goes against the underlying philosophy at bayern; develop quality players without over-paying. Javi Martinez was the most we've ever spent at 40 mil, and he completes our roster perfectly.

280 million would buy A LOT of top quality talent.... But most of them would just sit on the bench and have to compete with schweini, ribery, lahm and etc. Bayern have had the opportunity to buy some big names, but haven't because they would never make a great impact. Individually, our players are great, but as a team they are some of the world's best. If we bought "mercenaries", we would run the risk of turning into manchester city, and nobody wants that.

The reason we got Guardiola is so to complete the equation, not add to it. He can take an already great team and make them work together perfectly
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Our only LB option against you is Santos.    #we'refucked
With or without    You can´t imagine how fkd you are....
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Lol
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
You just now came to that realization? Lol...
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Regardless, it'll take a Madrid/Barca/Dortmund/Juve class team to match Bayern. We're out of sorts if we somehow manage draw to the likes of Liverpool. Bayern are way tougher than Liverpool. I hope it doesn't get too embarrassing for us at this rate
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol normally I'd have some fighting response but I kind of agree with you Muellerinho.    Oh dear....
Arsenal is just way too vulnerable at the back atm, it's really easy for the opponent to use both flanks without even gettin some resistance from arsenal. Sagna is way out of form and santos.... We don't have to talk about him. The goals arsenal conceded against Liverpool were just a perfect sum up of how their defensive performing is like this season
And why the f**k do they always do their zonal marking at set pieces. That's just so retarded...
Should be a fun game to watch, both sides attacking
Watching the way Arsenal has been playing against lesser sides and the way we let Liverpool draw with us, I don't even want to watch the game. Bayern will kill us, there is no doubt about that. Forget Bayern, we can't beat Liverpool, then there's no way we can match anyone in the last 16
Ribery out for mainz? Soccernet says him and shweini got hurt in a training mishap
Not true.... Btw if you want bayern infos ask the TZ and not soccernet
Vielen Dank
Kein Problem
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ja ja
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
So muss das
Sorry guys.... I got carried away
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago

Guys I have question to ask you. I had argument with my friends on whos better Fabregas or Ozil. So if you would put down whos better that will be helpful. I will start mine its obviously Ozil
1 year ago
Mesut Ozil
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ozil without a doubt
Although this has nothing to do with Bayern I'm gonna' say Özil
Difficult game
That is what I love about Mainz. They always fight as hard as they can
Damn I wrote a reply and missed the goal!
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I hope Robben plays this time
No outbursts of joy here?  Heey guys we won 3-0!
NICE GAME GG WP ALL WHUHU
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I wasnt pleased with our display.... Maybe my expectations are wayy too high from our team lol, but I wanna see shqiri, ribery and robben all on the field.... Is that too much to ask for?
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Excuse my ignorance, why boateng is not starting for you guys? I bought him during last transfer window but had to sell him this time (because of less points), though still curious that why he is not playing
He has seen the red card in the last champions league game against Borisov. Van Buyten has to play both games against Arsenal and so he needs the games
We didn't play that spectacular the last three games.... But we are winning, winning and winning. The best defence in Europe with only conceding seven and ONE single goal on the road!
I am not a friend of catchphrases but with the word of one legendary wrestler.... "Just bring it!".... But perhaps "You want some? Come get some!" is better
Its like:    
Winning? That's not the point. Look at the number of goals you've conceded. 7 in 20 games, seriously wtf? Is this even humanly possible? Look at every league. Even the so-called greatest clubs in the world are in double figures for the number of goals conceded
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
And that's why FIFA chose Bayern defenders in their XI team a few weeks ago
Ba-dumm-tss.  FIFA's ignorance is just way too high.
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wtf just realized you guys have scored 51 goals and conceded only 7
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hey guys I'm thinking about picking up Alaba for DF, I know he's a very solid player but does he have his position locked down? Will he get many games? Thanks!
Also, is Mandzukic the main man? It certainly seems that way, along with Muller of course.    Thanks for your help
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alaba is the best 19-year old defender in the world together with Varane from Madrid. So yeah
I think he´s 21 given he was born in 92, but point taken
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Let's settle it at 20, ok?
Deal!
Alabas the next big thing in bayern right now. He's got his position locked in for sure. Although i'd like to see contento get a few more matches in
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
It sucks that Alaba's listed as a mid in DF
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yeah I thought it would be the other way around a few years back when alaba had made a blunder in a league game and contento was doing well
Sab0005 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
At least as a MID in DF, he won't be penalized for goals conceded. And he does provide the occasional assist

Kick4Life - changing lives through football