Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Dante has been called up for Brazilian National Team for the first time Nice huh?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Awesome! T. Silva and Dante Bonfim make a fearsome back two. With Marcelo and Daniel Alves on their flanks, it sounds potentially brilliant, but that has been the case all too often with Brazil lately
Lol @ potentially brilliant!
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I made a bet with my friend a year ago. For $50 I said that Brazil wouldn't make it past the QF in 2014. This doesn't sound good to me.

But go Dante!
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I think it will be very interesting to watch what Pep does with his new team over the summer.

Remember at Barca when he took over? Some of the team's top (even popular) players were released as if they were dead weight, I. E. Ronaldinho, and eventually Eto'o. On Pep's team, it's evident that he considers a player's skill as secondary to fitting into his philosophy. Ibra anyone?

I wonder who he'll let go from Bayern? Any thoughts as to who (first XI) won't make the cut?
Check out my post below, part of it is about just that. I think several players might surprisingly do well for Pep and I also think Pep will adjust his style somewhat because this is not 'his' Barça who have a tradition of playing the way they do
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Shaqiri is going to fill the "messi" void for Pep
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Exactly, they're both 1. 69m tall!
I wouldn't be surprised to see Robben go, honestly
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't think that our board will agree to a robben transfer. Hoeneß often said that Robben will not be sold because of his professionality as football player
Seems like everyone else is quite certain about Robben's departure. I personally don't care if he stays/leaves, but don't see him leaving soon. -_- probably I am blind -_-
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
For the f*****g love of God, no Tiki-Taka
Khaotik I don't mind the tiki-taka.... Its the Loooooooooooong 10-20 minute intervals of pure nothing that Barca loves to call "football" when they keep possession in the center of midfield trying to put the crowd and opposition to sleep before they push forward.... THAT is what I'm afraid of
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Exactly. Bayern at least will probe around the box before going back to neuer haha. And this year bayerns been a lot better creatively I gotta' say. Last year there were more games where I got teed off by the constant backpassing. The team just looks more urgent now and I don't think pep will apply his same exact gameplan at bayern
Georgio, "that is what I'm afraid of. " You know what I meant (you heard he's coming, right )

We'll all see how this will work out soon enough I guess.
I recognize I talk a lot of s**t on 'cough medicine' (was coughing my lungs out) and a few beers yesterday.    Sorry for that, guys.
^lolol it's okay, we forgive you.
This site needs more s**t disturbers like you k. Your not a brat but your an asshole, and I can respect that haha.
But we all know who the better team is
Do we know....
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I really don't think we need too many new players, however I'd love it if Pep brought hat Deolefeu kid or whatever his name is over from barcelona. He'd be a great addition to our club
Happy birthday arjen. Hope you retire at bayern and get lotsa nice goals before then
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If the past is any indicator....  Beautiful things are in store
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Calling you're friend Robben in an exam 'cause you know he aint gonna' pass
Lame
* your
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
*y'uore
Bayern have retained fourth place in the Deloitte Football Money League, the financial services firm’s annual ranking of the highest-earning clubs in the world’s most popular sport. In the 16th edition of the ranking covering the 2011/12 season, FCB are credited with revenues of €368. 4 million and are the only German club to make the top ten. The list is headed by Real Madrid with record-breaking revenues of €512. 6 million
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Also Borussia Dortmund came into 11th place, Schalke and Hamburg are also in top 20
Once Pep joins, you bet a few new players will be hauled in. And you can also be sure they are players who play in Spain now. Who would you guys like to see? Take into account their pricetag, their potential greatness for Pep's Bayern and everything else.

Personally, I don't think Bayern should change too much because the identity of the current successful team can't get lost. With players like Javi Martínez, Alaba, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Shaqiri and of course Ribéry, you already have players that will suit Pep just fine. But I do think a few types are missing.

* Isco: the attacking midfielder with great skill and vision, who could be the Iniesta of Bayern. He would only cost a measly €9m because that's his release clause, and I am certain he wouldn't demand wages in excess of those of someone like Kroos, who is a very different kind of AM.

* Adriano: I hope you won't chase him, but if Pep would like, I'm sure he could purchase Barcelona's Adriano, who has been superb this season so far. He's arguably the most versatile player in the world, able to own the left and right wings, able to play as a DM and even a CD, or as an attacking winger. He's perfectly ambidextrous, fast, has good technique and learned a lot at Barça in terms of tactics and team play. He'd be the perfect player if Alaba or Lahm would be injured, or perhaps even as a starter. He would probably cost around €15m.

Weird wildcard:
* Torres: yes, yes, it sounds weird and silly, but a 28-year old who used to be a world class striker can return to his best form if treated right and used right. His wages might not be high because this could be his last chance of returning to a world class level. The chance to be coached by Guardiola and play for a team like Bayern would be great for him too. I think he'd come cheaply if bought late in the summer because Chelsea will almost certainly buy Falcao or another top striker in the beginning of the summer, leaving Torres redundant. I can imagine Guardiola bringing Torres back to his best in a short time, if he has the right assistance. He'll need to work on his physique and pace again and most of all he'll need the confidence he once had back. Which can only come back with the confidence of your coach who uses you exactly right
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
It is true that what Torres needs is a good manager, but at this point it really isn't worth the risk. Adriano and Isco are both good suggestions, although Adriano would probably hesitate to go to a club where (again) he'll be the no. 3 winger
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lol Torres? If Chelsea would give him for free, I would still say no
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I really don't see many players from Spain we should buy.

Inigo Martinez (Real Sociedad) would be nice but we already have Kirchhoff from Mainz

The problem to get spanish players will be Guardiola. The clubs will demand higher prices only beacause Pep and Bayern are asking. I think we will try to get Jung and Rode from Frankfurt. Perhaps we need one striker if Pizarro doesn't extend the contract. But there will be no Suarez, Torres, David Villa etc.... Perhaps Szalai or the back coming Petersen
[account-removed] 1 year ago
If Bayern gets Neymar, I'll buy that jersey first !
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Bayern is perhaps the only team I would love to see Neymar join. Barca has Messi, Real has Ronaldo (for how much longer, we do not know) and Neymar should join a different, top flight club. Keep the balance intact. If Ronaldo joins PSG, then perhaps Neymar would restore the equilibrium if he joined Real, but I would much rather see him with Die Bayern.
One can only hope
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
He should join Arsenal...
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
As good as a player as he is, he is not a player that would fit in at Bayern atleast in my opinion
I think we shouldn't compare a young brazilian who has never played in europe with Messi and Ronaldo. We all have to wait until he can become the chosen one to balance the football world
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
No
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Robbery, Recall everybody thought Messi was physically unfit?    Given enough time, Neymar will kick ass too
I guess that's true, bayern were offered messi but thought the hormone treatment was too risky (and probably too expensive/not worthwhile)

But he just seems liek the type of [C.] ronaldo and I could never see someone like that at bayern
I don't wanna see neymar in bayern jersey he's a diver and a primadonna
I know we have an insanely good squad already.... But.... With a budget of 280Mil.... Who would you buy?
Honestly, I don't know exactly where we could strengthen our squad as there is enough depth in every part of it.
But lets just pretend it isn't so.
I'd buy Falcao and Isco.
- Falcao: what do you have to say about this guy. Just a beast.
- Isco: he would be a perfect match to Kroos for the position as CAM. Skillful, amazing vision and a great shot. Still young and very cheap
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I think the only thing that were missing is an extraordinary player, super creative, and tricky.... , these kinda players would help us out to come up with new ideas when the teams struggling to find a way through

I would def buy Neymar, I know most of us here don't like these kinda players with big ego and whatever but we turn these players to a team player.... Look at robben he was prolly the most selfish footballer when he came to bayern.... And look at him now

Neymar would be ideal to play the role of messi at bayern.... He's still super young and has plenty room for development, after all there is a reason that pep wants to bring him at bayern,

Other then that. We don't need any more players.... we have to invest on our youth academy, and we have been doing this for so long
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I would want Falcao or Suarez and maybe a replacement for ribery like neymar but that is all. I would like our young guys to turn into beasts
Hummels
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Neymar and falcao please maybe hummels too, but doubt that will happen
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Mother of God
Guys be ready for a new era
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Bayern the new Wolfsburg?
Lmao @gumba lets hope that's not the case
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
About the author:

"An Arsenal supporter, a football fanatic and a sports enthusiast in general !"

Valdes Cavani Götze Dzeko.... €278m budget.... Who is this idiot?
1 year ago
This doesn't seem like the Bayern way
Ah come on you really don't believe in this, do you guys?
Everyone could have written this, no reliable sources mentioned.... its just an author looking for attention.

Our board always acts very cautious and conservative and picks players who actually fit to their understanding of Bayern Munich. What has that to do with these things mentioned in the arcticle.... As if they would give up their whole philosophy and get to a man city like club who blows his money out of the window just because of the new manager....come on guys, seriously. They would betray themselves
In addition to that.... Why the f**k would we like to buy Valdes and both cavani and dzeko?!
1 year ago
I knew it was too uncharacteristic of Bayern and Uli to be true
"And Brazilian youngster Neymar is a top target on Bayern Munich’s transfer wish list. "

I stopped reading and called BS after I saw that
I think that is the budget for the complete club and costs of the stadium. Neeeever eeever.... We will spend so much. There is no reason to do that. Our squad is great already. 27. 8 are realistic
If it is 278 then spend it all on that one player and you know who ^^

La pulga and then tell gomez/mand/pizz they can be greenkeepr or somin

But it sounds mainly like bs
Based on our history we know that bayern likes to be rich.... And wouldnt splash out stupid money, our club has a sporting director unlike EPL clubs, he's in charge of transfer market and based on our philosophy that is highly unlikely, on the other hand clubs in Germany develop their german youth rather than buyin other nations talent...
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Hahaha never heard so much bullshit. The author has obviously never followed Bayern Munich. It isn't how Uli rolls.
From all teams in the world, I guess Bayern Munich is the only one to actually have such ressources without falling in debth, however, BS BS BS BS
Unless Messi misses Pep so much I think that would be the only reason to spend so much. Well not even then....

I heard Pep is really fond of Hummels though, he wanted him when still in Barcelona, I hope that wish is gone. Not like you need him anyways, right?
I think Head & Shoulders Mats will stay yellow/black
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
All that money just to sign messi. Lol
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Bayern, conquering the world with Guardiola

Link: www.marca.com/2013/01/26/en/football/international...
Cloudst 1 year ago
Hey guys we're doing a bundesliga podcast on footytube! We need some thoughts on the bundesliga season so far and well written responses will get a shoutout on the podcast!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Starting XI  Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Martínez, Schweini - Müller, Kroos, Ribéry - Mandzukić
Dissapointing first half.... Nothin there
What a great vision from molinaro.... Stunning pass for mandzukic
Mandzuuuu

Kick4Life - changing lives through football