Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Lifeguard (FootyTube Moderator) 3 years ago
Really surprised to see Pep joined us after all the hype in England that Pep was going to be the replacement for old Fergie, I guess not everything goes United's way huh? Anyways, I look forward to what might happen under Pep, he was the cause of much frustration to Madrid fans for several years, hopefully this is the start of domination again for Bayern
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Jupp would never go to England! Today he told that he can understand Pep not going into PL. "You don't know what the owners of the clubs will do in the next four months. I would never go there!" .... Chapeau Jupp! What a great football expert!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I hope he wins a few titles and bows out on a high as the gret coach he is
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Agreed. Jupp doesn't get as much credit as he should
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Andy Carroll is a good buy for Pep
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Pep is the new bayern coach
I know. He should buy Caroll
What is a Caroll?
It's an Andy
Ok I understand, no we shouldn´t buy an Andy
Lol
Why would he buy him? We already have two tall clumsy strikers
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Neuer. 7 goals conceded in Bundesliga. Wow
3 years ago
Don't know whether it's the brilliance of Neuer, or their defenders. I'll go with both
TKroos (Bayern München) 3 years ago
10 minutes left
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Is the world ending or something? We scored from a corner 0_0
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Once in a lifetime
Like srsly
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think before that goal it was something like 2 goals in 150 corners lol
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I didn't even know we were allowed to score from set pieces
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very weird you guys don't score more from set pieces considering you guys have Kroos to place it right on the head of one of your towering players
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Oh boy! The next Bayern vs Barca champions league final will be Epic! Shame Barca wins it again....

Gotta' say though I do love Bayern and expect this move will give them the final result they have been so close to getting.... I will be interested to see what personnel changes are coming.... I think an influx of Spanish players are on the way.... And ticky-tac too.... Lol....

I did not think this is where he would go however.... This is really not that much of a challenge for him.... They are already in the top 5 world wide.... But then again why tarnish your legacy? Makes sense.... I know one thing.... He is going to just love the weather.... Better get a bigger scarf. And gloves. And a hat. And some hair. And a portable heater. And long-johns. And....
Oh. Oh
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Who the hell said Barca will make it to the finals? It'll be bayern-dortmund.    Period.
No comment
Go back to Seria A page, coming here and disrespecting us on our page. Btw I like how Fiorentina plays this year, hopefully they make it to champions league next year
Crxxx (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Rumors are getting thicker about Raul joining Pep as co-trainer. According to spanish media it has already been decided.

Link: www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1301/New...
He visited the team this month in Quatar.... Seems that he has good contacts already. Guardiola, Raul and Effenberg would be epic! Like in the old days
Thomas25mueller (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Guardiola, Raul and Scholl would be epic! Like in the old days    Fyp
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
He's amazing but as a fan of both LFC and FCB I think Suarez should stay in Liverpool, he suits them well
No way we pay that transfer fee. I don't think that his character would fit at Munich. But with his skills he would be perfect for our system and the way Guardiola likes to play. At the end we won't have three forwards like Gomez, Mandzu und Suarez in our squad! 0 %
Please please please.... That would be the best signing we could make.... Said it before.... @Luso
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Btw, how's that Martinez transfer working out for you.... (sorry, had to, running back to my BvB forum)
Why martinez has been great?
Hmm, yeah, I don't understand your point either K. It's not like Martinez is expected to score long shots every game; he's supposed to be the versatile dm/cd who is rock solid and an efficient passer of the ball. A sort of player they didn't have yet who has similar qualities to those of their greatest loss: Mats Hummels
Martinez is a long term project dude, its not like our board didn't know his actual value but in the long term its an exceptional investment.... our club doesn't buy players to fill the holes, bayern looks ten years ahead that is exactly why we have an astonishing youth academy
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
With Pep Javi Martinez's value will go up.

On Suarez though, I can understand the interest because in my opinion he is the one type of player which Bayern don't really have. He is one of the few players which would make this Bayern team better than it is currently.

I think Bayern will end up landing Christian Eriksen and I also think perhaps Pep will look to bring in Antoinne Griezmann too
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 3 years ago
TBS, I love Eirksen and no doubt would he be great at Bayenr. But where would they fill him. From what I have seen Eriksen can play both CM and CAM and in Bayern those positions are already filled. Kroos, Shweini, Martinez, Gustavo, Muller can play CAM too. I would want Eriksen to go to a team where he can play full time. I could seem him do really well in Atletico and I also heard Turan is leaving. That would be a huge hole to fill but Eriksen can do it. Besides, Eriksen wouldn't cost them alot either
A'long term prospect' for 40 Million Euros, not decadent, oh no. And Jeroen, I don't think that the Pep signing will be good for him or München. We'll see
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Attacked enthusiastically into the space vacated by Muller and supplied some dangerous crosses, the pick of which was bundled home by Mandzukic. Had also set up the striker with a superb delivery which was headed just wide earlier in the game.
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
That's how I want to see Arjen    
Crxxx (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Judging by his last performance, he s getting there! I truly still believe in his comeback!
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice goal. Cutting in from the right and shooting to the top left corner.... Where have I seen that before ?
It's kind of dead in here, and I've been wondering why Pep preferred Bayern over the rest of the world. I'd definitely have made the same decision, and the reasons I think Pep rather manages Bayern than any other big team in England or Italy would be:

1) The Bundesliga is on a rise and will continue to rise because of point n°2

2) It is the most healthy league in the world financially, which will turn out to be by far the best foundation to build on when the fair play rules apply.

3) It is Bayern München. One of the greatest clubs in the world at the moment and throughout history. Pep as a player must have felt respect for the club and as a coach it probably only increased.

4) Your board must have made it clear they really wanted him and would listen to his counsel when he wanted something done. Guardiola wouldn't join a club where he has nothing to say.

5) The players and the academy structure. Many of your players are extremely good as it is, but also versatile enough to be modified slightly to Pep's preferences. Guys like Alaba, Schweinsteiger and especially Javi Martinez are all-rounders who are good anywhere on the pitch.

6) The fanbase. Even though I, as a Dortmund fan, think you're all bastards, there's no denying you're vivid fans and there are hundreds of thousands of you in Germany alone. I'm joking about the bastards thing. Somewhat

7) He was most likely offered a handsome wage, but definitely not the €22m Abramovich reportedly offered him. I guess he thinks something like €10m is great too, and the difference between a whole lot of money or even more money is not that big.

8) The city and the country as nice places to live in. This was the only reason I thought Pep might not want to coach in Bavaria. Barcelona's warm Mediterranean coasts are quite different from the often cold hills near the Alps where München is. But I guess he lives here now:

Which is all good
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yes all is well, all is well! We all know you are a hardcore BVB fan & all that s**t! But Jeroen, I can say, deep down of your heart, deep deep down you'll cheer for us! You love Pep enough to do so & I can't wait for that to happen! & for no. 7 the feeling is mutual in a way that you guys are B******s, somewhat LOL
I'll support you guys when you play the kind of football I like and are way below BvB in the standings Last year I cheered for you guys in the Champions League, especially in that cursed final, this year I will do the same as long as you don't face Dortmund or Barça

There are a number of questions I still have. Will guys like Robben and Gómez fit in? Both are experienced superstars and are not similar to the kind of players Pep had at their positions at Barça. Guys like Tymoshchuk, Pizarro, Van Buyten and Mandžukić might be hard fits too
WAY below bvb in standings. hmm....
Tymo, Pizza, Dvb all three have contract till the end of the season & I don't see why any of the players would be offered an extension. I'd expect Pep to use someof the young payers to fill the void sometimes. What I am trying to say is that I think Pep has enough resources in our existing squad. Then why to cut off? I mean, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it the situation in your club that some of the players were cut off due to, to some extent, as they were not probably the idealistic influences on others? Probably I am wrong, but I don't see Robben or Gomez or Mandzu to be gone any time soon. However, I personally don't care if particularly any of these 3 leaves Bayern.
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yes, we're all bastards.... Ha
Yes, many superstars left when Pep took over because they wouldn't feature in his plans. Deco first, then the great Ronaldinho and later also Samuel Eto'o. Those were some of the best players in the world back then, so expect similar things to happen here, though not to that extent (since Barça and Pep are one and the same while Bayern isn't)
Dante has been called up for Brazilian National Team for the first time Nice huh?
Awesome! T. Silva and Dante Bonfim make a fearsome back two. With Marcelo and Daniel Alves on their flanks, it sounds potentially brilliant, but that has been the case all too often with Brazil lately
Lol @ potentially brilliant!
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I made a bet with my friend a year ago. For $50 I said that Brazil wouldn't make it past the QF in 2014. This doesn't sound good to me.

But go Dante!
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I think it will be very interesting to watch what Pep does with his new team over the summer.

Remember at Barca when he took over? Some of the team's top (even popular) players were released as if they were dead weight, I. E. Ronaldinho, and eventually Eto'o. On Pep's team, it's evident that he considers a player's skill as secondary to fitting into his philosophy. Ibra anyone?

I wonder who he'll let go from Bayern? Any thoughts as to who (first XI) won't make the cut?
Check out my post below, part of it is about just that. I think several players might surprisingly do well for Pep and I also think Pep will adjust his style somewhat because this is not 'his' Barça who have a tradition of playing the way they do
Shaqiri is going to fill the "messi" void for Pep
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Exactly, they're both 1. 69m tall!
I wouldn't be surprised to see Robben go, honestly
I don't think that our board will agree to a robben transfer. Hoeneß often said that Robben will not be sold because of his professionality as football player
Seems like everyone else is quite certain about Robben's departure. I personally don't care if he stays/leaves, but don't see him leaving soon. -_- probably I am blind -_-
For the f*****g love of God, no Tiki-Taka
Khaotik I don't mind the tiki-taka.... Its the Loooooooooooong 10-20 minute intervals of pure nothing that Barca loves to call "football" when they keep possession in the center of midfield trying to put the crowd and opposition to sleep before they push forward.... THAT is what I'm afraid of
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Exactly. Bayern at least will probe around the box before going back to neuer haha. And this year bayerns been a lot better creatively I gotta' say. Last year there were more games where I got teed off by the constant backpassing. The team just looks more urgent now and I don't think pep will apply his same exact gameplan at bayern
Georgio, "that is what I'm afraid of. " You know what I meant (you heard he's coming, right )

We'll all see how this will work out soon enough I guess.
I recognize I talk a lot of s**t on 'cough medicine' (was coughing my lungs out) and a few beers yesterday.    Sorry for that, guys.
^lolol it's okay, we forgive you.
This site needs more s**t disturbers like you k. Your not a brat but your an asshole, and I can respect that haha.
But we all know who the better team is
Do we know....
Chanman (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I really don't think we need too many new players, however I'd love it if Pep brought hat Deolefeu kid or whatever his name is over from barcelona. He'd be a great addition to our club
Happy birthday arjen. Hope you retire at bayern and get lotsa nice goals before then
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If the past is any indicator....  Beautiful things are in store
Johny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Calling you're friend Robben in an exam 'cause you know he aint gonna' pass
Lame
* your
Johny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
*y'uore

Kick4Life - changing lives through football