Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Any significant news over the last few days? ^^
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You probably haven't heard this before, Pep is gonna' coach Bayern next season
Yeah right, and Ronaldo will join Hoffenheim in this transfer window....
Or Arsenal will win against us in the champions league.... You are silly
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
@muellerinho  Why so serious?
Why not
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 year ago
I heard neymar is probably goin to end up in bayern. Don't know if that counts as news lol and congrats on getting pep
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't want Neymar at Bayern. Just looking at his hair makes me facepalm everytime
If pep want to make bayern like braca then he has to get a super player like messi. I don't think you can get gotze (for the rising star position and to be honest I don't really see anyone out their that can be appointed a future star then those two players). (maybe el shaarawy can also be lumped into the rising star pack but I don't see him leaving ac milan so). However thier is also the possibility that he doesn't want to make bayern like barca. I really do doubt that pep will play in a different way then barca style, but only time will tell. And I which you guys the best of luck except against porto of corse
No way we are buying another player from brazil or south america in general, we have learned our lesson.

All brazilian players who had an immediate impact in bayern were already playing in germany (Elber;Sergio;Ze Roberto;Lucio;....)

Players who went straight from south america not so much ^^
(Dos Santos; Santa Cruz; Breno;....)

I think that porto/benfica or "smaller clubs" in Spain or Germany are better for south amrican players to start their career in europe.

That´s why I don´t want to see neymar move to Barca/Real/Bayern from santos. The expectations are just to high
I really wouldnt mind seeing neymar in a porto jersey but I really doubt he would want that, and porto don't have the funds for such a player. Still I do see your point of view, some players come to europe and teams place them in the starting team even before they sign their name on the dotted line.
It takes players a long time to get in the starting 11 at porto. I recall anderson (from man you) he was on the bench a full year before playin officially for porto. Same thing is happened to falcao he was a substitute striker when he came to porto for the first few games and now look at him, same thing for hulk and so on. I don't think smaller teams have much to do with the player, I feel like its more the pressure that is place on the player to do well and score...
Yeah my post is a bit to short and my english isn´t good enough to express my thoughts.
I don´t count Porto as a small club, but if you speak about TOP clubs like barca, bayern, manu, real, ....
I think these players have just not enough time to develop, because in their first year the most players need to adapt to european football first.

I see Portugal as a "bridge" country for brazilian players, it´s pretty obv because they don´t need to learn a new language and can still adapt to european football.
If you move to England or Germany I can imagine it´s very hard for those players to get their focus on the game if they don´t know the language.
Big, if not the main problem, for Breno btw.
But to neymar, I feel a bit sorry for him already because chances that he won't move to a Big club first are slim.
Players should take some english lessons if they want to move to europe, I think that would make things easier for them.
I didn't take offense to the small teams comment if that's what you thought. Lol I know my team is the best in the world lol and their is no one that can remove that from my head lol so its all good with me.
I do agree with the english lessons before players move to europe that is a big advantage for the players career. Their is no small club in the world that is capable to pay 60-80 mil euros for him and still pay in like 18 mil wages a year. So he is most definitely going to be moving to a big club.
If a player like neymar joins a big club he need to be benched at first until he get comfortable with the playing styles in europe. And he also need to be surrounded by more important people such as ronaldo and messi. I feel like neymar would benefit if at first the spot light wasnt on him and he would have room to grow and even some day pick up the spot light from another player.
I would like to know what are some players that you would like to see pep pick up for next season?
To be honest, I don't know!
Our squad is strong enough as it is....
I would like to see Götze and/or Reus at Bayern

But then you would have to drop Ribery, Kroos or Müller and I don't want that to happen, btw I like to see them at BvB and a good BvB team is also very good for us

The only other name I could think of is Suarez.... I don't know if bayern fans would agree but I like his style very much.
Suarez is very interesting choice not a young player but a really great striker, you would have to drop gomez but I think it would be a great buy and he can definitely be your "messi" if you do play barca style? Great choice.
And gotze and reus are a very great choice's but very much impossible for you guys lol
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
@ luso

We have a super player named Shaqiri. He's nowhere near his prime, and he is blessed with the opportunity to let Pep bring the best out of him
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
All ManU fans now say how they knew it all along and how it is the better solution that Pep joins Bayern now so he can relieve Fergie in two years.
How pathetic is this? Well.... If it makes them feel better.

It reminds me of some comments of british commentators about games in the BPL that finish with a lot of goals.... Like 4:4 or something. And that ONLY THE premier league would produce results or games like this. It really makes you wonder if they live in a dreamland with little faeries and sorcerers with funny pointy magic hats and rainbows with treasures beneath them. Please give me some of what you're taking
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Plus they always overrate their young Englishmen...
Ltm017 1 year ago
LOL hahaha

"It really makes you wonder if they live in a dreamland with little faeries and sorcerers with funny pointy magic hats and rainbows with treasures beneath them. Please give me some of what you're taking. "

Some of them do make you wonder...
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
They overrate everything and anything that is English. From the league, to the managers, to the players, even the atmosphere in the ground. Every damn thing
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Francois01 you speak exactly what i've thought for a long time haha its so true. I mean the EPL is an awesome league probably the best overall mainly in terms of the players that play there, but i've met and seen alot of english people that think that football only revolves around their little floating country hehe
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I blame Harry Potter
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
 *sigh*.... At least I'm not the only one ^^
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
4-1. That's all that really needs to be said
"So Mr. Guardiola here is the big question, do you want to go to  Bayern, or Chel.... "  Pep "bayern, Bayern, I'll go to Bayern"
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Pep wants neymar at bayern next season ... This is getting a whole lot interesting ... Lol

Link: www.givemefootball.com/325134-neymar-linked-with-b...
Lol I don't think that will happen
To be honest it wouldnt be out of proportion, but I still want room for our youth to step in to bayern first team because after all we have fantastic young players
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't want Neymar. Maybe in a few years once he's matured, but he's still too young and unpredictable now...
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
No
1 year ago
If there is any downside to Pep being manager, it may possibly be his choice of signings. I hope Uli (?) puts restrictions on the players he can and cannot sign. The real emphasis should be on developing YOUR young ones and not young overpriced Brazilians who may or may not deliver Bayern success
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
BS, won't happen and it's better that way
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I think Barca would be the best fit for Neymar
Tanmay 1 year ago
Neymar will be the best attacking player in the world in the not-too-distant future, there really isn't that much doubt about that. If Pep can convince him to join Bayern it would be foolish to try and prevent him
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Not happening
Whats the point of getting Guardiola if you are gonna' deny him transfers. I'm gonna' say Ulli will losen up some money for next season and Pep is going shopping
1 year ago
@MuellersEleven

Because Pep doesn't really have a good history with transfers. I could name a few players if you'd like, that for one reason or another, didn't end up so great for Barcelona.

Besides, it is not like Bayern to hold talks with players who have ridiculous transfer prices on their heads. Bayern only sign when they need to. That's the way Bayern functions, does it not? Neymar is not needed
He is physically weak and has an immature personality.... Thus will never fit in with Bayern.... Plus if he was to join I guarantee he will spend time on the bench and a player with his ego will not react to that well
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Brazilian players.... That's a book someone needs to write. Once in a Blue Moon you get gems like Dede or Ze Roberto who can adapt to the 'oh so cold' germany, but I'd never sign a brazilian striker
Giovane Élber...
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I just got a 98-99 Elber Jersey on eBay! So happy! That guy was great
Gumba, I stand corrected
Lifeguard 1 year ago
Really surprised to see Pep joined us after all the hype in England that Pep was going to be the replacement for old Fergie, I guess not everything goes United's way huh? Anyways, I look forward to what might happen under Pep, he was the cause of much frustration to Madrid fans for several years, hopefully this is the start of domination again for Bayern
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Jupp would never go to England! Today he told that he can understand Pep not going into PL. "You don't know what the owners of the clubs will do in the next four months. I would never go there!" .... Chapeau Jupp! What a great football expert!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I hope he wins a few titles and bows out on a high as the gret coach he is
Agreed. Jupp doesn't get as much credit as he should
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Andy Carroll is a good buy for Pep
Pep is the new bayern coach
I know. He should buy Caroll
What is a Caroll?
It's an Andy
Ok I understand, no we shouldn´t buy an Andy
Lol
Why would he buy him? We already have two tall clumsy strikers
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Neuer. 7 goals conceded in Bundesliga. Wow
1 year ago
Don't know whether it's the brilliance of Neuer, or their defenders. I'll go with both
10 minutes left
Is the world ending or something? We scored from a corner 0_0
Once in a lifetime
Like srsly
I think before that goal it was something like 2 goals in 150 corners lol
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I didn't even know we were allowed to score from set pieces
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Very weird you guys don't score more from set pieces considering you guys have Kroos to place it right on the head of one of your towering players
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
Oh boy! The next Bayern vs Barca champions league final will be Epic! Shame Barca wins it again....

Gotta' say though I do love Bayern and expect this move will give them the final result they have been so close to getting.... I will be interested to see what personnel changes are coming.... I think an influx of Spanish players are on the way.... And ticky-tac too.... Lol....

I did not think this is where he would go however.... This is really not that much of a challenge for him.... They are already in the top 5 world wide.... But then again why tarnish your legacy? Makes sense.... I know one thing.... He is going to just love the weather.... Better get a bigger scarf. And gloves. And a hat. And some hair. And a portable heater. And long-johns. And....
Oh. Oh
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Who the hell said Barca will make it to the finals? It'll be bayern-dortmund.    Period.
No comment
Go back to Seria A page, coming here and disrespecting us on our page. Btw I like how Fiorentina plays this year, hopefully they make it to champions league next year
Rumors are getting thicker about Raul joining Pep as co-trainer. According to spanish media it has already been decided.

Link: www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1301/New...
He visited the team this month in Quatar.... Seems that he has good contacts already. Guardiola, Raul and Effenberg would be epic! Like in the old days
Thomas25mueller (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Guardiola, Raul and Scholl would be epic! Like in the old days    Fyp
He's amazing but as a fan of both LFC and FCB I think Suarez should stay in Liverpool, he suits them well
No way we pay that transfer fee. I don't think that his character would fit at Munich. But with his skills he would be perfect for our system and the way Guardiola likes to play. At the end we won't have three forwards like Gomez, Mandzu und Suarez in our squad! 0 %
Please please please.... That would be the best signing we could make.... Said it before.... @Luso
Btw, how's that Martinez transfer working out for you.... (sorry, had to, running back to my BvB forum)
Why martinez has been great?
Hmm, yeah, I don't understand your point either K. It's not like Martinez is expected to score long shots every game; he's supposed to be the versatile dm/cd who is rock solid and an efficient passer of the ball. A sort of player they didn't have yet who has similar qualities to those of their greatest loss: Mats Hummels
Martinez is a long term project dude, its not like our board didn't know his actual value but in the long term its an exceptional investment.... our club doesn't buy players to fill the holes, bayern looks ten years ahead that is exactly why we have an astonishing youth academy
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
With Pep Javi Martinez's value will go up.

On Suarez though, I can understand the interest because in my opinion he is the one type of player which Bayern don't really have. He is one of the few players which would make this Bayern team better than it is currently.

I think Bayern will end up landing Christian Eriksen and I also think perhaps Pep will look to bring in Antoinne Griezmann too
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
TBS, I love Eirksen and no doubt would he be great at Bayenr. But where would they fill him. From what I have seen Eriksen can play both CM and CAM and in Bayern those positions are already filled. Kroos, Shweini, Martinez, Gustavo, Muller can play CAM too. I would want Eriksen to go to a team where he can play full time. I could seem him do really well in Atletico and I also heard Turan is leaving. That would be a huge hole to fill but Eriksen can do it. Besides, Eriksen wouldn't cost them alot either
A'long term prospect' for 40 Million Euros, not decadent, oh no. And Jeroen, I don't think that the Pep signing will be good for him or München. We'll see
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Attacked enthusiastically into the space vacated by Muller and supplied some dangerous crosses, the pick of which was bundled home by Mandzukic. Had also set up the striker with a superb delivery which was headed just wide earlier in the game.
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That's how I want to see Arjen    
Judging by his last performance, he s getting there! I truly still believe in his comeback!
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nice goal. Cutting in from the right and shooting to the top left corner.... Where have I seen that before ?
It's kind of dead in here, and I've been wondering why Pep preferred Bayern over the rest of the world. I'd definitely have made the same decision, and the reasons I think Pep rather manages Bayern than any other big team in England or Italy would be:

1) The Bundesliga is on a rise and will continue to rise because of point n°2

2) It is the most healthy league in the world financially, which will turn out to be by far the best foundation to build on when the fair play rules apply.

3) It is Bayern München. One of the greatest clubs in the world at the moment and throughout history. Pep as a player must have felt respect for the club and as a coach it probably only increased.

4) Your board must have made it clear they really wanted him and would listen to his counsel when he wanted something done. Guardiola wouldn't join a club where he has nothing to say.

5) The players and the academy structure. Many of your players are extremely good as it is, but also versatile enough to be modified slightly to Pep's preferences. Guys like Alaba, Schweinsteiger and especially Javi Martinez are all-rounders who are good anywhere on the pitch.

6) The fanbase. Even though I, as a Dortmund fan, think you're all bastards, there's no denying you're vivid fans and there are hundreds of thousands of you in Germany alone. I'm joking about the bastards thing. Somewhat

7) He was most likely offered a handsome wage, but definitely not the €22m Abramovich reportedly offered him. I guess he thinks something like €10m is great too, and the difference between a whole lot of money or even more money is not that big.

8) The city and the country as nice places to live in. This was the only reason I thought Pep might not want to coach in Bavaria. Barcelona's warm Mediterranean coasts are quite different from the often cold hills near the Alps where München is. But I guess he lives here now:

Which is all good
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yes all is well, all is well! We all know you are a hardcore BVB fan & all that s**t! But Jeroen, I can say, deep down of your heart, deep deep down you'll cheer for us! You love Pep enough to do so & I can't wait for that to happen! & for no. 7 the feeling is mutual in a way that you guys are B******s, somewhat LOL
I'll support you guys when you play the kind of football I like and are way below BvB in the standings Last year I cheered for you guys in the Champions League, especially in that cursed final, this year I will do the same as long as you don't face Dortmund or Barça

There are a number of questions I still have. Will guys like Robben and Gómez fit in? Both are experienced superstars and are not similar to the kind of players Pep had at their positions at Barça. Guys like Tymoshchuk, Pizarro, Van Buyten and Mandžukić might be hard fits too
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
WAY below bvb in standings. hmm....
Tymo, Pizza, Dvb all three have contract till the end of the season & I don't see why any of the players would be offered an extension. I'd expect Pep to use someof the young payers to fill the void sometimes. What I am trying to say is that I think Pep has enough resources in our existing squad. Then why to cut off? I mean, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it the situation in your club that some of the players were cut off due to, to some extent, as they were not probably the idealistic influences on others? Probably I am wrong, but I don't see Robben or Gomez or Mandzu to be gone any time soon. However, I personally don't care if particularly any of these 3 leaves Bayern.
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yes, we're all bastards.... Ha
Yes, many superstars left when Pep took over because they wouldn't feature in his plans. Deco first, then the great Ronaldinho and later also Samuel Eto'o. Those were some of the best players in the world back then, so expect similar things to happen here, though not to that extent (since Barça and Pep are one and the same while Bayern isn't)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football