Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Avoee (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congrats on new manager guys, don't let him drink too much beer, we may need him back one day. Great for both, for pep and for FCB, you will do good job with him
Ftz87 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm gonna' start watching the Bundesliga consistently! I already liked Bayern and now I'll officially become a supporter. Can't wait, wish you the best Pep!
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yeay!
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.Akamaihd.Net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580482_475883335803920_2051866177_n.Jpg        
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He means that, I'm sure, but I'm also certain he would think it stupid to join the English competition now that it is still expecting great results every single year even though it's obvious to pretty much all the pundits the best teams are found in continental Europe.

If he'd join United or Chelsea now, they would all expect him to win at least one major trophy with the team the same year even though it would be incredibly hard. Winning stuff with Bayern, where the press are less obsessive and the team is simply better, and improving the squad further, will be more feasible. I think Pep would relish the England challenge once they start to really crumble, which I expect is in a year or 3-4 when financial rules are getting to them. He might reform their youth academies and make them big again
1 year ago
Congratulations on the signing of Pep. I think he's an ideal replacement for when Jupp retires. The best part about this deal, at least for me, is that he'll garner attention towards the Bundesliga. This will only add to the inevitable rise of the Bundesliga.

What I'm interested in seeing Pep do above all else is watching how he'll develop your youth players, or at least I hope this is what he does.

Congratulations and yeah, the rivalry between our clubs has probably increased a bit
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
On Pep:

His agent, Josep Maria Orobitg: "He chose Bayern because of all the teams from which he had offers it was the best."

Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
"Mourinho, Laudrup, Simeone and Klopp in Chelsea frame"    Klopp? Lololololol
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
No coach wants to go to Chelsea. They know they won't last long there
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Why leave your current project to go to a temporary one is something which every manager asks themselves when Chelsea table an offer
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The Russian axe might slice you!
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Trying to become a manager at Chelsea for one complete year is an ultimate achievement
Binaya (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I just came here to pass the congratulation on capture of prized asset....    Congrats on signing of Pep
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congrats on signing Pep. Glad Pep chose a classy team like Bayern. Hopefully Pep continues Bayern's domination.... As long as you lose to Barca
Lol
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Now we know your secrets
Haha, I'm sure Pep won't give away all of Barca's secrets.
Shovwar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congratulation! And best of luck. I hope Bayern can use his talent to the max. I ll be keepin an eye on you guys from now on (July)
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
So hopefully we will be more dominant with Pep...
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
That's great for you Bayern!  I thought Pep would wait for United or maybe even Arsenal!
Maybe he will go to United 2-3 seasons later. He has a desire to work there. You can never predict anything about Pep
I still hope that he stays and see out his entire contact (until 2016)
DrXXXXacula (Millwall) 1 year ago
Bayern is already dominant as hell. You need to be more tricky, when the opponent staying deep, making no efforts moving forward. Set pieces also sth. Were they have to improve
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
So 1st against 18th maybe 5-0 Bayern!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Usually first against last duels result in poor games, because the team struggling to get anything out of the game will play very defensively and the leaders are a bit lacklustre. 5-0 games are those where both teams try to score goals, but one is clearly dominant
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
And the dynasty begins
Ilponte (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What's happening to your current coach?
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
He's retiring after the season ends, when his contract expires
He will retire in May
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Not sure if just asking    Or....    Wants Heynckes as back up solution
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
^LOL
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@Steevex - LMAO
Steevex- amazing !
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
.... So that would make Rafa a back up solution for a backup solution.... Right?
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Best news this year in football.... I think so
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Well now that the Pep media circus is over. The first serious question which must be asked is if Pep will touch the already present coaching staff. If so who will he bring in?

Some names which immediately jump to mind are Ballack and Shuster, perhaps a well travelled Dutchman is also a possibility?

In my opinion the assistant coach is going to be extremely crucial to how effective Pep can be
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Very true, preferably an assistant that speaks good german!
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yesterday I heard he wants to bring in Luis Enrique as one assistant
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
He will bring two associates to munich
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I think mehmet scholl should be a co-trainer, so if pep leaves us after a few years he can take over
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yeha Mehmet would be great. He was my favorite player as a kid
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I was just thinking.... If Pep wants his Bayern to play even remotely like his Barca team, what does that mean to Robben and Gomez because I really can't see them playing "the Pep style". Robben never passes the ball and Gomez's passes are inaccurate and he scores mostly headers and tap-ins
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
We just have to wait and see, alot could happen bro

Kick4Life - changing lives through football