Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
3 years ago
Congratulations on the signing of Pep. I think he's an ideal replacement for when Jupp retires. The best part about this deal, at least for me, is that he'll garner attention towards the Bundesliga. This will only add to the inevitable rise of the Bundesliga.

What I'm interested in seeing Pep do above all else is watching how he'll develop your youth players, or at least I hope this is what he does.

Congratulations and yeah, the rivalry between our clubs has probably increased a bit
Crxxx (Bayern München) 3 years ago
On Pep:

His agent, Josep Maria Orobitg: "He chose Bayern because of all the teams from which he had offers it was the best."

Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 3 years ago
"Mourinho, Laudrup, Simeone and Klopp in Chelsea frame"    Klopp? Lololololol
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
No coach wants to go to Chelsea. They know they won't last long there
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Why leave your current project to go to a temporary one is something which every manager asks themselves when Chelsea table an offer
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Russian axe might slice you!
Noir853 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Trying to become a manager at Chelsea for one complete year is an ultimate achievement
Binaya (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I just came here to pass the congratulation on capture of prized asset....    Congrats on signing of Pep
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Congrats on signing Pep. Glad Pep chose a classy team like Bayern. Hopefully Pep continues Bayern's domination.... As long as you lose to Barca
Lol
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Now we know your secrets
Haha, I'm sure Pep won't give away all of Barca's secrets.
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Congratulation! And best of luck. I hope Bayern can use his talent to the max. I ll be keepin an eye on you guys from now on (July)
Orvid (Bayern München) 3 years ago
So hopefully we will be more dominant with Pep...
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
That's great for you Bayern!  I thought Pep would wait for United or maybe even Arsenal!
Maybe he will go to United 2-3 seasons later. He has a desire to work there. You can never predict anything about Pep
I still hope that he stays and see out his entire contact (until 2016)
DrXXXXacula (Millwall) 3 years ago
Bayern is already dominant as hell. You need to be more tricky, when the opponent staying deep, making no efforts moving forward. Set pieces also sth. Were they have to improve
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
So 1st against 18th maybe 5-0 Bayern!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Usually first against last duels result in poor games, because the team struggling to get anything out of the game will play very defensively and the leaders are a bit lacklustre. 5-0 games are those where both teams try to score goals, but one is clearly dominant
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
And the dynasty begins
Ilponte (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What's happening to your current coach?
He's retiring after the season ends, when his contract expires
He will retire in May
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Not sure if just asking    Or....    Wants Heynckes as back up solution
Noir853 (Juventus) 3 years ago
^LOL
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
@Steevex - LMAO
Steevex- amazing !
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
.... So that would make Rafa a back up solution for a backup solution.... Right?
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Best news this year in football.... I think so
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Well now that the Pep media circus is over. The first serious question which must be asked is if Pep will touch the already present coaching staff. If so who will he bring in?

Some names which immediately jump to mind are Ballack and Shuster, perhaps a well travelled Dutchman is also a possibility?

In my opinion the assistant coach is going to be extremely crucial to how effective Pep can be
Crxxx (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Very true, preferably an assistant that speaks good german!
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yesterday I heard he wants to bring in Luis Enrique as one assistant
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
He will bring two associates to munich
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think mehmet scholl should be a co-trainer, so if pep leaves us after a few years he can take over
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yeha Mehmet would be great. He was my favorite player as a kid
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I was just thinking.... If Pep wants his Bayern to play even remotely like his Barca team, what does that mean to Robben and Gomez because I really can't see them playing "the Pep style". Robben never passes the ball and Gomez's passes are inaccurate and he scores mostly headers and tap-ins
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 years ago
We just have to wait and see, alot could happen bro
Any significant news over the last few days? ^^
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You probably haven't heard this before, Pep is gonna' coach Bayern next season
Yeah right, and Ronaldo will join Hoffenheim in this transfer window....
Or Arsenal will win against us in the champions league.... You are silly
TKroos (Bayern München) 3 years ago
@muellerinho  Why so serious?
Why not
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I heard neymar is probably goin to end up in bayern. Don't know if that counts as news lol and congrats on getting pep
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I don't want Neymar at Bayern. Just looking at his hair makes me facepalm everytime
If pep want to make bayern like braca then he has to get a super player like messi. I don't think you can get gotze (for the rising star position and to be honest I don't really see anyone out their that can be appointed a future star then those two players). (maybe el shaarawy can also be lumped into the rising star pack but I don't see him leaving ac milan so). However thier is also the possibility that he doesn't want to make bayern like barca. I really do doubt that pep will play in a different way then barca style, but only time will tell. And I which you guys the best of luck except against porto of corse
No way we are buying another player from brazil or south america in general, we have learned our lesson.

All brazilian players who had an immediate impact in bayern were already playing in germany (Elber;Sergio;Ze Roberto;Lucio;....)

Players who went straight from south america not so much ^^
(Dos Santos; Santa Cruz; Breno;....)

I think that porto/benfica or "smaller clubs" in Spain or Germany are better for south amrican players to start their career in europe.

That´s why I don´t want to see neymar move to Barca/Real/Bayern from santos. The expectations are just to high
I really wouldnt mind seeing neymar in a porto jersey but I really doubt he would want that, and porto don't have the funds for such a player. Still I do see your point of view, some players come to europe and teams place them in the starting team even before they sign their name on the dotted line.
It takes players a long time to get in the starting 11 at porto. I recall anderson (from man you) he was on the bench a full year before playin officially for porto. Same thing is happened to falcao he was a substitute striker when he came to porto for the first few games and now look at him, same thing for hulk and so on. I don't think smaller teams have much to do with the player, I feel like its more the pressure that is place on the player to do well and score...
Yeah my post is a bit to short and my english isn´t good enough to express my thoughts.
I don´t count Porto as a small club, but if you speak about TOP clubs like barca, bayern, manu, real, ....
I think these players have just not enough time to develop, because in their first year the most players need to adapt to european football first.

I see Portugal as a "bridge" country for brazilian players, it´s pretty obv because they don´t need to learn a new language and can still adapt to european football.
If you move to England or Germany I can imagine it´s very hard for those players to get their focus on the game if they don´t know the language.
Big, if not the main problem, for Breno btw.
But to neymar, I feel a bit sorry for him already because chances that he won't move to a Big club first are slim.
Players should take some english lessons if they want to move to europe, I think that would make things easier for them.
I didn't take offense to the small teams comment if that's what you thought. Lol I know my team is the best in the world lol and their is no one that can remove that from my head lol so its all good with me.
I do agree with the english lessons before players move to europe that is a big advantage for the players career. Their is no small club in the world that is capable to pay 60-80 mil euros for him and still pay in like 18 mil wages a year. So he is most definitely going to be moving to a big club.
If a player like neymar joins a big club he need to be benched at first until he get comfortable with the playing styles in europe. And he also need to be surrounded by more important people such as ronaldo and messi. I feel like neymar would benefit if at first the spot light wasnt on him and he would have room to grow and even some day pick up the spot light from another player.
I would like to know what are some players that you would like to see pep pick up for next season?
To be honest, I don't know!
Our squad is strong enough as it is....
I would like to see Götze and/or Reus at Bayern

But then you would have to drop Ribery, Kroos or Müller and I don't want that to happen, btw I like to see them at BvB and a good BvB team is also very good for us

The only other name I could think of is Suarez.... I don't know if bayern fans would agree but I like his style very much.
Suarez is very interesting choice not a young player but a really great striker, you would have to drop gomez but I think it would be a great buy and he can definitely be your "messi" if you do play barca style? Great choice.
And gotze and reus are a very great choice's but very much impossible for you guys lol
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
@ luso

We have a super player named Shaqiri. He's nowhere near his prime, and he is blessed with the opportunity to let Pep bring the best out of him
Francois01 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
All ManU fans now say how they knew it all along and how it is the better solution that Pep joins Bayern now so he can relieve Fergie in two years.
How pathetic is this? Well.... If it makes them feel better.

It reminds me of some comments of british commentators about games in the BPL that finish with a lot of goals.... Like 4:4 or something. And that ONLY THE premier league would produce results or games like this. It really makes you wonder if they live in a dreamland with little faeries and sorcerers with funny pointy magic hats and rainbows with treasures beneath them. Please give me some of what you're taking
Customize (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Plus they always overrate their young Englishmen...
Ltm017 3 years ago
LOL hahaha

"It really makes you wonder if they live in a dreamland with little faeries and sorcerers with funny pointy magic hats and rainbows with treasures beneath them. Please give me some of what you're taking. "

Some of them do make you wonder...
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
They overrate everything and anything that is English. From the league, to the managers, to the players, even the atmosphere in the ground. Every damn thing
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Francois01 you speak exactly what i've thought for a long time haha its so true. I mean the EPL is an awesome league probably the best overall mainly in terms of the players that play there, but i've met and seen alot of english people that think that football only revolves around their little floating country hehe
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I blame Harry Potter
Francois01 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
 *sigh*.... At least I'm not the only one ^^
4-1. That's all that really needs to be said
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 3 years ago
"So Mr. Guardiola here is the big question, do you want to go to  Bayern, or Chel.... "  Pep "bayern, Bayern, I'll go to Bayern"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football