Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
As a football viewer who is more inclined toward BVB then FCB, I feel little upset (since you guys got associate with one of the best manager), but as a PEP fan, I am so happy for him, he selected best possible culbs out of all available. Watch out MOU PEP is rolling in.

Best of luck to PEP & FCB
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congratulations in the new signing. Its a very smart move. I hope its a win win situation for you and pep guardiola
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
LOL @ the Chelsea page. They're all mad that Pep decided to coach here.

They also think he's out for the ManU job and will go there immediately if it opens. Hahahahahahaha, so mad. Sososososo mad
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Obviously he made the right choices. Bayern have good youth players and he's chance to win more trophies with bayern then chelsea. Then maybe he will join man utd after a season or two that's the thing with pep you never know when he will quit
GonnerTillEnd (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Congratulations! Pep will just make an already strong Bayern team even stronger, you guys could even become unstoppable
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Congrats on getting pep I hope he succeeds their and good luck rest of the season
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yes! I am very glad over this news
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nice signing!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Congrats guys.... I can see why he's chosen a well run and stable club with a great history. Wish him a successful tenure(when he's not playing us) as he's such a humble and decent coach. My club for one wouldnt deserve him
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ahh! How effin glad am I that Pep picked a prestigious club like Bayern instead of $$$ clubs. Damn I'm so excited haha and as a neutral fan of Bundesliga, it will be even more fun to watch the games. Like I told my friends earlier this year and I commented somewhere on footytube long ago that if Pep joins Bayern, they will win the champions league for sure
DrXXXXacula (Millwall) 1 year ago
Great stuff for Bayern and the Bundesliga. Let's hope the expectations aren't too high. Excited about that
Tharius (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Congrats on Peps signing, Die besten Wünsche für die Zukunft! Ole Ole Ole
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I fear for next season - Bayern + Pep will be unstoppable
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Congrats! Let's hope he can instill an equally successful and mostly entertaining style of football to you guys as he did for Barca. It will make the Bundesliga stronger and push us to become better even yet! Love how the Bundesliga is developing over the last years! Super excited!
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hmmmm.... Lets see. Bayern Muinch or Chelsea. Yeah I don't think the decision was that hard. Congrats on the new manager
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
! I have a second team now. I respect Bayern, like United, Liverpool, and del Bosques Madrid for its respect to tradition. I'm so glad Pep will be joining you guys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football