Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Boys and girls (are there any girls?)! Only one week to our next game against Fürth. I think we did a better training camp than last year and had extreme good test games without conceding a single goal!
I am so excited? What are you thinking about our road to Wembley and the second half of the season?

P. S. Sorry but I am very drunk
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The boys are hungry.... Poor arsenal
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
So psyched! I got psyched after seeing Bast's goal today! Lol God knows why & yes there are girls -_-
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Cheers! And yeah, if we play to our potential, there is NO reason that we shouldn't have some damn fine silver to add to the case by the end of the champions league
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Team seems to be in a good shape. But I have to remember that everyone last year was speaking of the best trainings and conditions they ever had during the winter break and then.... 1st game, ooops, we lost against m'gladbach
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Does anyone have fcb tv if you do, is it worth buying, hows the quality? Do they play all the bayern games? Is the stream stable?
Good quality but no buli/CL/Pokal live games,
But all highlight videos very fast buli/CL/Pokal!
A few test games live, many interviews & stuff....
Take a look at the video selection at fcb. Tv, daily updates.
Worth buying only if you want to watch all interviews and sht....
Error: comment body cannot be empty
Thanks man, appreciate your input. Yeah I don't think I want to watch the interviews lol, champions league and other bl games.... I think we all could find decent streams to watch so its a no for me then
Oh my who was that kid who subbed in for pizzaro holger or somethin.... He was amazing
Hojbjerg? Amazing youth talent from Denmark. Currently playing for our 2nd team, but he is believed to be the next player to make it to the 1st team. Scholl, Gerland and co are all amazed about him
Yeah him, omg he was playing like he's played in the professional level for years, quick feet, intelligent, skillful and fast....
We have so many young talents cmin on our way in the future.... btw I thought emre can was impressive today. If he gets more playin time in our team, he'll develop to a much better player
ApophisGod (Bayern München) 1 year ago
It's been awhile since Bayern played Bundesliga match. Time to pick up where we left off
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Yeah can't wait for the start even so I watched a lot of EPL, La liga and seria A in these days

In comparison to EPL Bundeslia players have no right to complain about the schedule. ^^
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Damn man what is up with your profile pic?
I needed sth. New.  Don't worry Bart-rat will come back sooner or later
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The guy in the pic is from Breaking bad, I love that show
Can you show me a magic trick?

I'd love to see a fine robben in the next games. It would be priceless to have him in good shape for the coming challenges in the second half of the season. Just imagine a robben with performances from season '10, ribery, muller keep up their world class form from their last games, martinez getting stronger from game to game, kroos and schweinsteiger keep on bossing the opponent's midfielders...
I don't want to die without any scars
Hey guys,
Wanted to say goodbye. Going to delete my account.

footytube just pisses me off. They delete everything even normal questions and 80 % of the Community has not a clue about a football and can't stand a good teasing or a serious talk. And you hardly find fans besides of the big european clubs to discuss with. Even Inter or Milan no more fans

The videos are also crap in these days, so I see no more need being here.

Btw: We will at least 2 trophies this season. So we Bayern-fans going to celebrate.

Greetings from Robbery
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Nooooooooooooooo don't go! I was having the same thoughts as you a few weeks ago when my incident happened. It's not worth leaving, even if this place isn't what it used to be. The BL teams (meaning us and Dortmund really....) have a pretty respectable fanbase on here.

If you do end up going, I'll miss you
I understand your points, I also thought about deleting my account a few days ago because of some reasons you mentioned.
Its too bad that we are losing a bayern fan here on this site because there arent really much of em here. But I totally understand that.
So stay true to our club and hopefully we'll all celebrate many throphies this year. Meet again in London this may
Cheers
Thanks men! I like you all, but I see no more reason to stay here.

Yeah if we reach the final I will fly to London or by car. Doesn't matter if I get final-ticket. But it's a long way to the final. ^^

Edit: If we win the champions league I come back^^

Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Take care buddy, you'll be missed
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Verdammt!
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha I know exactly what this guy means. Some people have no clue about football and it just annoys me when people think they do.  
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
You will be missed Robbery ! I hope you will come back someday
Hey mod, how can I delete my account?  If you read this delete
Aaaaand he's gone. RIP
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Under this post you can read his suicide letter. Please beware.... For it is extremely graphic in detail as to why he decided to part. He will be sorely missed ;D
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Ah damn.... Always liked him somewhat.
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Gonna' missed this    
Pep? Really? Why?  Heynckes is doing awesome
Maybe because he is too old and wants to retire?
I dare you to find a source where he says he "wants" to retire
I don't think that there will be a source that proves that he wants to retire. In addition to that Bayen won't drop Heynckes that way just because they can get another trainer. Just remember that Hoeneß once stated that firing Heynckes as coach was his greatest mistake in his management career and that Heynckes just started coaching again to do his friend Hoeneß a favour as we were having trouble with Jürgen Klinsmann.
I think heynckes already had talks with Hoeneß and Sammer and told them what he has in mind for summer. I think Heynckes will retire this summer. I believe he tells himself, I want to win as many trophies as I can with this team and winning trophies is the best way to say goodbye. And that's it.

I don't know if Guardiola will come to us. I have to say I'm quite sceptic about these news because Sammer often stated that he will increase the amount of German players in our club. And I can't imagine that they will get themselves a trainer who can't speak German...
I was just guessing lol
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think Steevex already posted it below, but just for the source

'@tancredipalmeri: According to Sky Italy, Guardiola reached an agreement with Bayern Munich'
I hope its true
I don't trust Italian journalists. I've heard so many transfer news full of bullshit in the last years from them, so that I just don't believe that anything they publish is true. I only trust 'kicker", "sport1" and our website
Would be perfect for PEP! Chelsea and City are plastic clubs and there will not be that much spending in the next years because of Financial Fairply. On a british forum I read that City "fans" want Messi to join Guardiola at Manchester .... Messi costs at least 200 mio.... There is no way for any club in this world to get this done with FFP. At Munich he has a young squad, a Top 3 team in europe, a increasing work with young regional players (like in Barcelona), probably the best management in this f'n universe, with Sammer a strong man who wants young players for the future AND in the end he will get the most exciting league on this planet! Nothing you can buy with Roman's 22 mio per year!
Haha    Edit: ah posts deleted. Lets just say I agree with Benny
LOL Classy ppl want class, but disloyal and gold diggers always want money.... so the logic is to find the root of each organization and the fundemental of each club therefore you see what kind of ppl each club attract
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I know there is like a month left but what are the expectations for arsenal? .... They may be shaky this season but they are always a tricky side.... Especially in the emirates
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Welcome Guardiola, nice to have you here!
Omg I can't believe it
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Yeap just got the official news on Bayern app D how awesome!
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES What a day!
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Awesome news can't wait for the next season
Welcome to the best club with the best future Pep
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
HOLY s**t, PEP!
In your face abramovich
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great news. I would have liked pep to come but it means roman has to bring back mourinho. IN YOUR FACE abramovich
Just his second choice, eh?  Getting rejected with a 22m per year offer is more in your face imo
22m per year.... You made that up in your head son. Celebrate your clubs masterful signing don't try to rub it in others faces
That's fact. When you pay 60 m and more for torres, you shouldn't wonder about these numbers. Abramovich wanted this guy at all costs. Why he should give Benitez a contract til the end of the season, while there's no good trainer available on the market except pep. He wanted him since he left barca.
You people should've tried to not rub something in others faces in may
Our club is something money can't buy.... Welcome to tradition and munich!
Welcome Pep!
Apart from that, just a sign more that our bundesliga is gettin more interesting
Well said brother
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Great news! Let's get some trophies for Jupp Heynckes!
Ltm017 1 year ago
Good to see! At least you guys don't mind him coming to Bayern
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good luck to Bayern and Pep!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Exactly right Fabius. Pep's decision means Germany is becoming one of the major world's epicentres of football once again. Actually, it already is. But it will continue to grow.

I can't wait to see Kloppo face Pep! My two favourite managers in showdowns that will rival the clásico!
Oweniit (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Actually guys who is your now coach? Isn`t he doing well?
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He's gonna' retire after end of this season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football