Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't see how you guys can underestimate Arsenal so much. I'm being serious. Lets keep the smack talk to a minimum till we actually have something to cheer about
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't get these comments...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
It's just teasing. Don't take it too serious.
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Never underestimate Arsenal. We have to play with van Buyten and Dante. Wenger will start with Walcott, Gervinho and Oxlade. So we need 60-70% ball possession to hold them cold. Also it is possible that NO English club will reach Top 8! Arsenal will fight for theire life!
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Don't overrate them either -_-
Don't get me wrong I'm confident that Bayern can win it, I'm just saying don't talk so much smack before the game *Cough Cough* inter milan 2 years ago *cough cough* were a much better team now and scary as f**k lol, we've got what it takes to beat any team in the champions league but that dosent really give us the right to be a bunch of Barca fans =P
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ich wünsche euch allen ein frohes Weinachtsfest
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ich dir auch! & an guadn rutsch!
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You guys make drugs look so uncool, and that is why I respect your great club
Thanks Johny!

After the game your kiddie group Walcott, Ox and Wilshere will lay at the Emirates with tears in their eyes. But don't worry Schweini, Ribery and co. Will take their hands and console them.

Btw: merry christmas
Fröhliche Weihnachten
Feliz navidad
Joyeux noel
WHOM CAN STOP MY POWERFUL ARSENAL? ? ...
Merry BATE borisov and a happy leverkusen to you too. Try not to miss penalty in extra time
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Why so serious Johny?! Let's put a smile on that face
@johny  Bate Borisov is the best team in the world in comparison to the mighty Bradford!    
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
What's the big deal about Bate and Leverkusen? Bate doesn't matter anymore, we won the group. Leverkusen has been our only defeat in the BL. How many times has Arsenal lost already this year? Four times more than we have. We almost have twice as many wins as they do in less games! Your boys stand no chance come February.

Frohe Weihnachten
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
"Merry BATE borisov and a happy leverkusen to you too. Try not to miss penalty in extra time "    Is Bradford City a professional club?
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
LMAO  Arsenal live in average life where as bayern live in legendary and historical life. That's the difference between the two
Lifeguard 1 year ago
I laughed at this thread.... Very funny stuff Arsenal fans
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^arsenal fans always make us laugh dude lol. It's a joy to visit their forum especially when Johny appears
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Aaaaaahhh! A magical old man with a white beard? No thanks!
Lifeguard 1 year ago
Merry Christmas Georgio
Christmas has nothing to do with "a magical old man with a white beard"
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Hope all the Bayern fans had a good Christmas. Mia san Mia
What do you think about a possible transfer of Holtby? In my economical point of view it is a great idea. Get him free, send him one year to Liverpool and get him back much better or sell him
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Haha. Creative
Lifeguard 1 year ago
IS anyone watching the Arsenal - Newcastle game?
Yeah.... Funny game!
Yes I was rooting for Arsenal I hope they go in to God mode so when we meet it will be much more satisfying eliminating them
Lol arsenal is unstable team, someday they are good and someday they are rubbish. Its funny how some arsenal fans think that Bayern are afraid of Arsenal after this game
Walcotts goal was amazing
Newcastle score 3 gainst United and 3 against Arsenal still loosing both games.
They defend like a bunch of amateurs.

Well players like Walcott have sometimes worldclass-days.... Don't fear him at all. For me Cazorla and Podolski are the key-players we have to shut down.

Ps:This Johny-guy from the Arsenal-page is a funny guy, but I only see his statement, when Arsenal is winning. Wonder if he say something, when Bayern will plough Arsenal away
That Johny guy is a complete loser he copies and paste's his comments from some Trolls on other websites I see them very frequently
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sadly, I'm a fan of both Arsenal and Bayern. I can't even bring myself to go to the Emirates for the game. It'll be too painful for me when either team is eliminated
@DerBomba
Seriously you should kick Bayern or Arsenal from your fan-list.
Real Madrid, Bayern, Tottenham, Juve and Arsenal is waay too much.

Besides Bayern I only support smaller or local clubs
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
1 from each league except for the nearest 2 London Clubs where I live, without support for any team, I can't stand watching a league
Good documentary about Bayern history    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=7GZFVJMWpmM
Happy new year to everybody!  2013 is our f*****g year!
Ratboi42000 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hey.... Whats going on?
LOL
It will be a great match at emiRATes    Cheers
   Really missing this guy. Legend
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Most important position at bayern.    Matthaus > Effenberg > ballack > Van Bommel > Vacant!    
Ballack didn't fill out this position imo like the others did. He wasnt that passionate on the pitch like effenberg or mvb and he left us for monetary reasons. After he left all he got for us were accusations towards the clubs bosses and the club itself. Sure he was the boss of our midfield these days but I didn't feel bad when he left and I didn't miss him
I think Ballack did very well for us. He won the league and the DFB-Pokal 3X in 4 seasons and he was voted twice as best player of the Bundesliga, when he played for us.
However champions league didn't work, but I wouldn't say it was his fault in first place. Just our squad weaker in comparison to the other european giants....

I don't blame Ballack that he left us for Chelsea. He was close to the thirties, played the WC at home and it was probably his last chance to play for a "topclass-foreign club" and Chelsea definetly was a hotspot in this days under Jose Mourinho.
I won't deny that he really did great for us - no question-, I just don't feel that he was that kind of leader like effenberg or mvb
@fabius  Yeah Effenberg and MVB Bayern-legends!
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I miss roy makaay
FSV Mainz defender Jan Kirchhof will come to Bayern in summer.

Good transfer imo. Van buyten is not getting younger these days and we have to get us some backups (Boateng with a red card in champions league, Badstuber injured.). We don't know how he'll do but just look at dante, who knew that he would become the boss of our defence. Well done mr. Sammer!
Good move!
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Free move is usually good move he's tall, young, plays u21. Shouldn't be bad.
But I didn't get how having him would help Boa's suspension or Bads' injury? I mean its a summer transfer right? Well whatever, looking forward!
Probably late, but happy 23rd birthday Toni!  Good lord, our youths are growing up so fast!
Yeah I remember his goals against Partizan a few years ago. He was so young and Uli Hoeneß was so angry
Lifeguard 1 year ago
WHY does the Christmas break have to be so long...
Maybe because of your profile pic?
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Look what I found:  -link removed-    For all the poor people who want to watch some Bayern again
I am the poor people

Kick4Life - changing lives through football