Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
First leg is in england, return in germany
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I don't fear Arsenal at all. We are by far the better team. It's like Germany vs Greece in the Euros. 9 times out of 10 we'll win the game, but I'm still cautious because Arsenal CAN be dangerous. In my opinion this is the best draw for us
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Arsenal are very slippery this year. No offence to arsenal but I believe it will be an easy win for you guys. Not being biased, just an opinion
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Let's be serious this is not the Arsenal side of the past, who was massive
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
We have beaten the Arsenal of the past the last few times we have met. I predict alot of Arsenal fans blaming their defenders for all the goals they will concede
Arsenal who?
The one who are known as invincible!
Groundup (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi!    Could you keep the trolling to a minimum? Thanks!
Arsenal!?!    Who the f**k is Arsenal!    Jk
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ok I completely understand that you guys are better than us this season and all, but don't you have anything better to do than go on opponent forums and say "LOL bayern > arsenal we are betar den u"
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I agree, there's many trolls in here lol
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I hate to say it but that's true
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 year ago
You can't stop trolls.
It hurts to read those comments because I always want my club bayern to be well represented by their fans but unfortunately not everyone does so. It's really difficult for me because I really love arsenal but for this game I have to pick one side and it is obvious that I am rooting for the club which I love since 15 years.
I can't understand why everyone is so sure about beating arsenal. I'm definitely not. Sure we have the better players and a better form but we showed some weaknesses this season and arsenal can always perform big
Who wants to bet Podolski is going to score against us.... As always lol
I remember this game in cologne a few years ago. Poldi had a bad season, just 3 goals or something like this and of course he scored against us with a screamer
Our opponents should hate us because we're outplaying them on the pitch and not because we might outplay them with words on the Internet. Stay classy
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Geez, stop posting so much crap on the Arsenal page and giving us a bad reputation! A bit of teasing is good for spicing up the build up but this is too much. Show some respect and don't get ahead of yourselves. This is football, everything can happen, you know that
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
For real. I consider myself a s**t disturber but come on guys its arsenal. A totally respectful club. Not like its man shitty or anything
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Been awhile. Missed yall in a weird internet way
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I can´t even make a "normal" post @ arsenal chat....    What have you done? ^^
Those drama queens will get over it soon...
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Quit being such dbags on Arsenal's board. They're the closest thing to a Bundesliga club in the EPL.... Respect
I write a few sarcastic comments on their forum and all of a sudden the apocalypse #2 is about to happen?!? Settle down people it is just the Internet.... I am actually a really nice guy in the real world and have many friends who are Arsenal fans and I like to tease them as well. They tease me back as well for the finals we have lost but it does not matter to me or them because in the end there is nothing no one can say to make you stop loving your team. I just want to get a little spice before the match that is all
We will beat you on agg
Troll Alarm! Report ; Remove comment; Life Ban!  Why are so many Arsenal Fans trolling on this page, it makes me sick !
HAHA furious? I was kidding. I respect bayern munich. They are second best in the world. Hope to see a great match
Kidding? Man you can´t do that.... In football there is no space for humor; sarcasm; irony or funny comments!

It´s like war.... Some say worse than war!
Where is magneto, when you need him!    Kidding    @arsenalmylove  Gonna' be 2 great football nights against yaa.
Neuer (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I want to complain about people complaining about trolling because I think trolling is normal. But then i'd become what I'm complaining about. Troll's Paradox
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Remember the city fans last year
My helmet, cape and I are just a click on the report button away! To make things clear, I'm not going through every page hunting for people breaking the rules. When I step in, it is because people have actually made a complaint to me through meebo, or through the report button. The same applies to every mod. If the same complaint is raised here, I'll quite simply make the same call. Rest assured, consistency will be maintained if a complaint's given
Nice to see: Malaga got banned for next years eurocups because of financial fairplay! Wondering when Chelsea, City or Barca get a penalty!
I think this has nothing to do with ffp (new rules).... As far as I know it´s because of outstanding payments (transfers/wages) ....

List of clubs fined Link: www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/...
Okay I thouhgt this was part of FFP. But it is very nice that UEFA starts fighting against the cheating clubs
Tanmay 1 year ago
Barca is not violating FFP. Get your facts straight bro
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Heres an uplifting video for you great bayern fans    
.... Just watched Arsenal@Wigan.... I don´t think we have any chance of beating the almighty Arsenal!

With the likes of Per "The reliable Rock" Mertesacker; Lukas "Thunderbolt" Podolski and Theo "EnglandsNextSuperhero" Walcott this team is unbeatable!

It will be boys vs men.... Why oh why didn´t we drew Real?
Lol They are so bad, Podolski seems so lazy, The way they play seems so perfect to destroy with the players we have. The only player that impressed me was the Chamberlain guy
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
B4 the manc derby, most football fans were 100% confirmed that we're the underdogs after the man utd_reading match. And what happened in the end;]so I suggest you guys better dun underestimate any of your opponents
I have seen alot of Utd fans underestimating Madrid, I mean Come on you guys are not La Bestia Negra or Juve or Liverpool to think you will win so easily. I Expect an early exit for the Red devils
What is a manc? Sounds like some sort of expensive toy.... Without a manual...
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Manc and cheese
We have to take care, when players like Walcott, Cazorla etc. Are in the box. They tent to dive and got many soft penalties in the last games.

Only thing which concern me
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
BATE BORISOV 3-1 BAYERN
Players like walcott and Carzola are class players and are scoring some sick goals this season. They are in the form of their lives and will be hungry and fired up in the champions league
ClockEnd (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Be serious kiddies, Chelsea beat you in the final of the champions league at your own ground with an under strength squad.... You're not as good as you think you are and we will show you that in a few months when we pass it around you for fun
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Hahaha have you seen the match highlights ClockEnd?! They should have won easily.... God I hope you thrash arsenal.... Their fans are the cockiest dicks in da world when they have nothing to be cocky about
Finally the Arsenal-fans start to fight back on our page.    I like that
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
When's the last time Arsenal won any silverware? Has there been anything in the past decade? Lol...
@schweinsteiger
The core of our team was ripped out, obviously we need time to recover from that, this is a great team in the making and an unpredictable team at the moment, so I wouldn't get over confident if I were you
"Johny(Arsenal)Yesterday BATE borisov 3-1 bayern"

Bate >>>>>>> Bradford. Full strength squad against them as well.

"ClockEnd(Arsenal)Yesterday
Be serious kiddies, Chelsea beat you in the final of the champions league at your own ground with an under strength squad"

That team is the luckiest team to ever grace a field. It's also hard to score on someone that never leaves their half.
Must of left their half because I remember a stunning drogba header, and you can't say you didn't have your chances because if I remember correctly you missed a penalty as well
Don't be pedantic you knew what I meant. Sorry, I know that's a big word for you North Londoners. I also never said we didn't have our chances. Barcelona had their chances as well, Benfica had theirs, so did Napoli. You need luck to win the Champions League, every team does, even good teams. I'd be mad too if my team hadn't sniffed a semifinal in almost 5 years. Happy Holidays bro
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I remember when you guys said this about the champions league final. Last year was our worst season by far but look what happened. Don't underestimate anyone in the champions league

Kick4Life - changing lives through football