Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Quarter final:  Bayern vs bvb
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Quarterfinal DFB-Pokal: Bayern vs BVB    Happy we play at home, but now I'm angry on Ribery...
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Exactly my thoughts
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Yea that's really annoying, maybe robben will be back by then
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Tomorrow is the last 16 draw of the champions league. This is my prediction feel free to write down yours.

Paris Saint-Germain FC (FRA) VS : FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Real Madrid CF (ESP) VS : Juventus (ITA)
FC Bayern München (GER) VS: AC Milan (ITA)
Borussia Dortmund (GER) VS: Galatasaray AŞ (TUR)
Celtic FC (SCO) VS: FC Schalke 04 (GER)
FC Barcelona (ESP) VS: Arsenal FC (ENG)
Manchester United FC (ENG) VS: Valencia CF (ESP)
FC Porto (POR) VS: Málaga CF (ESP)

Kroos: thanks mate is all fixed now. What you think of that draw fair right
TKroos (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bayern can't meet valancia, they were in the same group
TKroos (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lol you editet your comment
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hahha yes I did, I can't wait for draw I am pretty sure you guys will beat anyone in the last 16. Milan will be piece of cake as well. While we take care of valencia or Celtics will be nice hehee
I'm only truly scared of barca, but AC has always been our nemesis they always beat us so i'd rather not play them^^
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Milan a peice of cake?!Stop jk please, both sides will provide a hell of a game
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 years ago
   Your digital bible as bayern fan
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
We got Arsenal!
Against Arsenal
Yes Arsenal is a good draw! Beatable
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Indeed. Before the draw I really thought we might draw you guys...
@Robbery every team is beatable on this planet
Yeah I thougt the same. ^^
Arsenal should be a good matchup, can't wait for the winter break to be over already    Really excited for ManUTD against Real
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Yes Chelsea is a good draw! Beatable" said Pep Guardiola lazily slouching down on his armchair while watching the draw on TV.... Lol

I think if you guys underestimate us, it will come back to haunt you down. But I'm pretty sure both teams are aware of each other's threat.

Good luck to both teams, especially to Arsenal because we really need it))
And don't forget we have beat barcelona without parking the bus. We had given them the they taste of their own medicine!
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah but that was with, RVP, Fabragas, Song, Nasri, etc
Where did you get the gist we are underestimating you! No where in hell we are doing that. If we are psyched about anything is that its gonna' really good games. Both of the legs!
At emirates we will give you a very good fight. Hope to not concede many at alianz arena. Can't wait!    We are ready, bring it on!
Arsenal will be a great challenge I look forward to the game
Lol we can assure you that we will give you some hardest time of your life in Allianz lol kidding. Looking forward two hell of matches
Yeah baby! Bring it on!
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenalmylove, we are utterly pitiful at home and I have no problem saying so. If anything we will give them more of a fight at the Allianz. I hope Merts and Poldi can find inspiration and their best
We may need it
I am also psyched about real vs man utd!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Of course you want madrid to win .... Right? .... Riigghhtt!?!
Hahahhaha lol ummm I think I should go for a diplomatic answer otherwise might get banned!

Lol well I want Ozil and Khedira play well, really well

Was the answer polite enough? xP
No! Please uncensor yourself and give me details
2 years ago
Anubhz, support Real Madrid for my beloved Ozil
Nooooooooooooooo (((ooooooh noooooooo
Ohh poor thing!  Don't you think its time to change the pro pic to.... I say bayern players
My heart beats for bayern
Lmfao at Anubhz! What an epic day overall
Awww dude I have no doubt that your heart beats for Bayern. No doubt! But seems like you are dying inside for Cesc

Lol sorry dude. Its probably hard for you to see two of your favorite teams up against each other. Didn't mean to be disrespectful
I am an arsenal fan but my fav player is pirlo.... Any problem?
Who's talking about you! Its Fabius we are talking about    Like whomever you want, who said anything about problem? XP
@Anubhz yes I know you were talking about and I was defending him by giving mine example
^I like how you said mine instead of my lol, how appropriate

Good luck to FCB, one of my oldest allegiances and soon to be either the perpetrator or the victim of my sadness

This is a lose lose scenario, so lets hope that there is beautiful football at least
Haha your right mr grammer. I should have said "my"
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Poldi back in Munich

Arsenal vs Bayern 2001 2:2 0:1

WOW full of legends on both side. Good times
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Was hoping for an easier draw (considering how ruthless you guys have been this season) anywho should be an interesting match up
I'm speaking now as a bayern fan.
Arsenal is absolutely not an easy draw. We only could have it more difficult with Real. Donezk would not have been easier in addition to that.
Arsenal have the best home crowd in England, a very impressive passing style, a midfield that is still one of the best in europe though they lost a lot of players. They didn't beat Barca by accident a few years ago (and they were imo the only ones against barcelona in the last years who were really up for the challenge when they played against each other and arsenal won - what I want to say is, they didn't park the bus like an other team did). You may say now Yeah but they lost a lot of players and a lot of quality and I won't disagree to that. But they still got a very good manager who is really experienced in this business and I know that he will work out a good plan for this fixture. They lost cesc, nasri, rvp but they have wilshere, Santi Cazorla, theo Walcott (unbelievably quick) and so on.
So my friends that's why this is not going to be easy!
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I like how you didn't even name podolski. I know he hasn't been in the greatest form but last year he was pretty prolific against german defenses for koln
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Its not like its going to be an easy draw, nowadays in football there is no such thing
But
Bayern does not need to care about others, we just have to concentrate in our own game
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Suprised your profile pic is not Podolski. Arsenal/bayern
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It could be easy for you, it could be hard. You can never guess when we are going to perform or not. It's a surprise every game. I hate it
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Can't wait

Kick4Life - changing lives through football