Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayer Leverkusen V Bayern München, Nov 20
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
No diff between them
Teamiran (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Schweinsteiger scored a legit goal in the 2nd minute that the refs called offside, which would have been the perfect start to the game for bayern
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
I know open yous eyes officials!
NERO2810 (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
True words from Kaiser Franz
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Omg! Schweini was never offside! Bayern should have won this
ScogDawg (FC Dallas) 3 years ago
I've been watching soccer for a little over a year now, and in that time, I've seen a ton of terrible calls by the line judges!
Contento (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Please someone please take Van Buyten out of my sight
TheScuff (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Dude you're not kidding Contento, what the hell is he doing in professional football? He is to blame for the majority of bayern's concession of goals
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Well, the future speaks for Breno and Badstuber
Van Buyten did a great job last season (even scoring some goals). Too bad he forgot how to play like last season =/
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Another thing with glory hunter fans, they are also witch hunters like this TheScuff fool
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Damn they ripped off Schweinsteiger.... That goal was onside  
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Agreed.... Probably the biggest take away from the game. Should have been 2-1. Nuff said
Leverkusen were just as good. You can't just say that it would've been 2-1 in the end if Schweine scored. I'm sure Lverkusen would've equalised twice.
Bayern Munich is like the Real Madrid of Germany. All you Bayern fans go on about how Schweini should've been awarded a goal there but obviously you idiot's won't remember how Klose's goal against Fiorentina in the Champions League was allowed. Bayern wouldn've even reached the final. Think about how fortunate you have been before bemoaning your misfortunes
You obviously know nothing about Bayern to say stuff like that. At least half of Bayern's team is home grown talent.... Not to mention that one of Fiorentina's goals was offside as well.... I like Arsesnal, but you ain't representing them well
And by the way, that Klose goal left a horrible taste in my mouth. I hate poor reffing no matter who it benefits

Kick4Life - changing lives through football