Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Bayern München, Nov 23
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Totti f**k him with his Hitler celebration, and the penalty was s**t
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You're funny
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He has been doing this celebration for years, and its not hitler celebration lol,
Serrani10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Giallo rosso per sempreee!  Roma always was my team and always will be, through thick and thin!
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hitler celebration was probably not smart, they might suspend him for a few games. Otherwise a good second half by Roma, horrible by Bayern. Definitely need to do something about the defence during winter
Spigy (Juventus) 3 years ago
Hitler celebration?    He sucked on this thumb and raised a hand. The usual
LMAO Hitler celebration seriously? His sucked on his thumb to signal like I dedicate this goal to my son, and he simpply raises his hand in the air. Like spigy said "THE usual"
Damon0702 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Great comeback, which remind me the game of Arsenal vs Hotspur  Forza Roma !
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wow, do you think Boriello meant to do that trick and fall over the ball and shoot while he was on that ground to trick the keeper! Hahahaha
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Awesome comeback by AS Roma. No wonder they are my favorite Italian football club!
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Forza Roma~!
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a comeback for roma!Congrats to them!Too bad I was for bayern(bayern ftw)aside from that, it was a good game, gomez was gret to give bayern a good lead, but roma just made a hotspur vs arsenal comeback!And of course totti scores, even though it was just a penalty
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Gomez keeps scoring! Great comeback by Roma though!
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Why oh why did Bayern let this one slip through their fingers? It looked like a tightly contested match and neither team looked like they had control of the game but as Roma kept on pushing Bayern withered down. I guess what they say is true, another mans trash is another mans gold
ManUSupporter (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Munich dissapointing man it looked like they would win put AS Roma just own munichs defence in the second half but munich had their chances
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 3 years ago
ROMA! Wow, never give up, never give in. Forza Roma
[account-removed] 3 years ago
We have won the group so we can afford this defeat.... Absolutely no problem mates
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Then why don't you guys just play your youngsters like we did.... .... Its not that important match but like someone said down there it was a test for bayern how well can they do against a strong side...
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
It's because Bayern doesn't have anymore players.... The top 11 are almost all injured.... This is the reserve team
Maybe Bayern would have like the win to build momentum for the BL, its never no problem to loose a 2-0 lead, imo
Vinzze (Bayern München) 3 years ago
F**k Totti I hate him so much for his "celebration".  Tottis time is just an old man who doesn't know that his time is over!
Biggideal (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He celebrates like that every game after every goal he scores.... No need to swear at the guy if you're just a hater, whos mad that his team lost a 2-0 sure win...
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Totti does a Hitler salute after every goal he scores? Interesting
Biggideal (AS Roma) 3 years ago
You don't have eyes and the brains to know that's not a Hitler salute? Interesting
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Jeremy menezZ went past two bayern defenders with ease and with such speed.... And pass to borriello who scored his goal with pure determination.... Brilliant comeback Roma...
Demonking (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Get Podolski back haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football