Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Bayern München, Nov 23
Biggideal (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Ahhhhh what a game.... Although we conceded 2 unnecessary goals, that was a great come back
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Insane Comeback mate, I had bayern pegged to win, Saw the score, 2 nil, switched games.... Eating my words
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great comeback Roma!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Nice game, tough luck bayern
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
A quite remarkable comback by roma so happy that we had the strength to. And both bayern goals were roma mistakes
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Wooow what exiting game, amazing comeback for the Gialorossi, incridibile. Boriello's goal was beautiful and a great second half for Roma!

Forzaaa Romaaa
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a come back
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Roma.... I'm not gonna' lie, that was awesome! Great determination and team spirit to overcome Bayern. I'm glad you guys won and that the national team of Germany lost
IVANCE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
? Bayern handed roma the second half in a van buyten/tymo/demichelles gift basket contento prajic and altintop helped deliver it and not to mention to the girl who prepared it Van Gaal, along with the many jams and spices such as sucking #*(X, mate
Basbas (AS Roma) 3 years ago
So glad to see roma winning this game. This was crucial game
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yup.... They're just getting better and better
Muffy (Bayern München) 3 years ago
An unimportant game...
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Unimportant my ass, we should just throw the towel in if were ganna play like that, careless
IVANCE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well every game is important this one wasn't as significant mathematically
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe is not important consider Bayern is already through, but it is important since is a match to test against a good side
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow.... The capital fox could become this strong in a game.... Van gaal needs to work harder following this and those bad results in the league
Mofo92 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Forza la magica!
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Great comeback!
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I guess VAN GAAL would care if totti plays against him now
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
What a game. Enraging for a Bayern fan. A complete throw away. An immature display in the second half.

For every time Demichelis went up into an attacking position I wanted to beat the s**t out of him with a cricket bat completely unnecessary FOR A CB TO GO THAT FAR UP THE pitch AND HAVE NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 cracks AT GOAL!

Roma deserved the win at home.
Runr825 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Good game is all I can say

Kick4Life - changing lives through football