Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Bayern München, Feb 19
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bayern can take on any team in the champions league and they have a chance to win it if they keep playing well! They didn't play to their full potential to me, but still manage to beat Arsenal! As for Arsenal I really feel sorry for Wenger.... The owners need to give him enough fund to buy world class players especially defenders
Gringo55 1 year ago
Wenger is thinking ahead, longtirmwise. Give him time and wait for the big explosion when spending too much money will fire back at all those investor clubs
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
8 years man.... As football concern its a long long years...
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
As Gringo said it is a building project. 8 years in not time when you are dealing with making the club stable for the long term.

Apart from the German teams, Arsenal are the only club.

Football has become a mockery and Arsenal's sanity is derided instead of respected
Jaggura (Hertha BSC) 1 year ago
Impressive performance by bayern. 3 stunning goals, all remarkable in their own way. And one surprising initiative by neuer.
Entertaining match!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
All the Bayern goals came from the left flank! Arsenal really need at least 2 good defenders and 1 potential striker.... Kroos is a beast
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Well played Bayern I am very happy with the performance. Only the corner shouldn't have been given but still shocking defending and what was Neuer doing?! Anyway Arsenal have all the work to do in Munich. We have a good chance to reach the Quarter finals.
One thing which surprised me was Ribery. He didn't have his best game. One player who really caught my eye was wilshere what a player he is! Arsenal are very lucky to have him and should never ever let him go!
Oatbag (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ribs was running around like crazy in the first half. He didn't do as much in off the flanks because he was double teamed, but I think he was great to float and support ballcarriers. I like the idea of running ribs like a horse for 60 and then swapping in robben. Most d's we'll face in champions league won't let ribs fight 1 on 1, or if they do - then we win.
Sensacional (Bayern München) 1 year ago
NUR DER FCB!
Seriously.... This Arsenal is a bad joke compared to what we saw 5 years ago. Kroos, Alaba, Martinez and also Schweinsteiger are taking this pretty serious - proud to be Bavarian! Pack ma's
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lahm is a machine. Really it's unbelievable how consistent he is
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I agree, he tormented Vermaelen
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Seriously wtf Neuer.... Run out half way, stop, let the bounce ball in OPEN space and then complain to your defenders that noone went to the open space while you had free game? $#*(&$*(%&#%@@#
Gringo55 1 year ago
Alla relax.... 3-1 gewonnen. Und hoer dir erst mal neuers erklärung an bevor du ihn verurteilst...
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
No it's true though. Heavy facepalm situation. Not just Neuer though. A ball bouncing inside of the box 8 metres in front of the goal from a corner kick.
Never seen anything like it
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 1 year ago
Yea but neuer the only one bitchin about it when it's more his fault than anyone else haha
Rockstar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well he has to eat his own words doesn't he? Saying to the media how bored he was being Bayern's keeper and all that, but made a stupid mistake.

I'm telling you if this is DeGea the media would be all over him already.

Double freakin standard
CDNFAN (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wilshere had the fire and pace to keep up with Bayern. Is Arsenal going to sell him in the summer like they have done with so many other quality players? Bayern are top class, it should be interesting to see how far they can go in champions league. I found at times during the match, Bayern were a complacent, maybe a weakness other quality teams will be able to exploit. I almost fell out my chair when Robben passed on the third goal, instead of going for goal himself
Weasel11 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Fully agree on that last one ^^
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fantastic result from munich. I do think the scoreline was a bit flattering, as a couple goals were a bit soft, but they fully deserved the victory.

Arsenal need to refocus, this could be a disastrous season now if they don't beat spurs and everton
Wiskid (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Damn
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man, two Champions league finals in three years, and now they get Guardiola. My heart goes out to Wilshire
Rockstar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Guardiola isn't a guarantee. Look at Barcelona now, they are fine without him. In fact Maurinho can Wigan's Martinez could switch to Barcelona and they would still win it
Marcossenna (Villarreal) 1 year ago
Wilshere should go to United
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^WTF?
TheRealBlues (Everton) 1 year ago
Lol  
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Arsenal have a mountain to climb in 3 weeks time if they are going to get anything in germany
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Very good strike from Kroos.

For Mueller's goal Arsenal had two men on the post but no one covering Szczesny when he parried the header. Poor defending.

Bayern concede so few goals but in the end it was the simplest header for Podolski.

How did Mandzukic score? That's one in a million but I thought Szczesny could have made an attempt to save it but he just watched the ball as it looped into the net
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wilshere puts in 100% effort every game. He is truly the heart of arsenal. Other than that, the toni kroos goal was absolutley breath taking! It was a wonderful strike

Kick4Life - changing lives through football