Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Alemannia Aachen V Bayern München, Jan 26
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The cup should be save now  Cup Winner 10/11 - Bayern Munich
Glauber (Bayern München) 3 years ago
When Arjen came in, I knew we gonna' win!
But please vanGaal, Ottl and Pranjic in the centre, I can`t tell you any worse combination.... Why didn`t play Gustavo there, or Schweinsteiger.
Kraft´s reflex.... World-class!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Aside from the last 15 minutes Bayern were s**t! f*****g huge headache waching that team out there!

Van Gaal needs to f*****g train the defence and defence only for the rest of the season. I'm sick to my stomach watching our defence run around like chickens with their heads cut off! We shouldnt be having this much trouble (especially against Aachen) after nearly 2 years with the same coach. He's all about offense.

Offense is what got us to the final in the champions league. And our defence is what lost it.

Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
There are 2 kind of players.... Those who are faster than the game and those who arent.... Our problem - we had at least 4 players on the pitch who are in the slow group!

It makes me sick 2.... We need a larger squad of quality players.... If you compare Robben/Altintop & Ribery/Pranjic the difference in quality, for first replacement option, is way to big.

We want to play at top level every year, its impossible with only 11 top players and a avg bench
Europlayer13 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Your right our bench compared to other teams is horrible if we want to compete for a ucl every year we need a better bench these guys are just average but our first 11 is deff top 5
Sir3W (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Good Job Bayern!
Sir3W (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Great Job Bayern!
SeriousSven (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Mueller man of the match!
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Best decision Van Gaal has made all season - replacing Butt with Kraft
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yup haven't seen a clean sheet in a while
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Bye bye, Mark van Bommel. Hello, Kapitan Lahm! Gustavo looked shaky in defence. Pranjic is solid
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Some beatifull football, I was hoping for some more resistance from Aix-La-Chapelle but they got tired quite fast.
Müller My Dreamfooty loves you!
What a player, what a player. He doesn't like much but has the ability to always plays it right and he is always at the right place at the right moment
Müller is wasted if he plays on the right hand side. His best position is the left flank to my mind because this is the position where he is extremely dangerous for any team
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Being able to cut inside with his right foot is without a doubt very interesting however if Robben is injured (a chance it happens before the end of the season) he is still valuable. Haltintop can do the trick on the left also.
Personaly with amazing passing and finishing ability, I like him right behind Gomez. But Schweini also does the trick at this position.
As we say in France these are rich people's problems
Muenchner (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Kraft did the same "save" as in 68:xx on last saturday and I think this save will eventually result in an owngoal. Good reflex though after that corner-kick. Additonally I have to say that Bayern was in some situations quite lucky they didn't get the 1:1. A better team than Aachen will take advantage of Bayern's carelessness
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Robben brings flavour to the team. But the defence sucks big time. You can train what you want but they need some quality defenders. Since Lucio went away it's been a stuggle in defence
I don't agree with you totally because even when Lucio was part of our team the defensive performances sometimes were as awful as they are today. I'm not certain about LvG's plan to play Tymo as a central defender. He definitely is a skilled midfielder but a defender?
In my opinion you have to praise Badstuber who provided an excellent performance against Aachen (I think he won almost over 90% of his tacklings).
However, I just can't understand why LvG doesn't trust in Badstuber AND Breno. These two young fellows are the future of Bayern...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Kraft = the new kahn
Muller = new ba13ack
Gomez = the old berbatov t___t.... Should ave got a hatrik....
Robben = the old robben without injuries
Ribery = being himself spent much time at the hosptal
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Www.Wechselwild.Com/files/imagecache/product_full/motif/00/00/00/01/WM%20Mullered.Tif.Jpg
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Bayern showed what they are made of.
They are made of skill, team-work and intelligence.
Very Good game Bayern.... Well done guys!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football