Forums / BATE Borisov
Order: Newest / Oldest
Lille V BATE Borisov, Sep 19
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Bate were fantastic, made lille look very ordinary. Whats going on in lille?
Celegorma (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lille could not master BATE at home
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
If you look closely at the game, the problem was a lack of finishing, because Lille don't have an ace striker. De Melo and Roux are not in form....

And Landreau did one of the worst game of his career. I'm not fan of his positionning on the first goal, the second goal was a clear offside and the third he just conceded a shot in the middle of the goal.

Really disapointing for the actual third keeper in National Squad.
Gatete (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah Landreau was s**t in this game!
Its more of Marvin Martin to replace Hazard not Payet or Kalou !

Anyway Kalou has never been a reliable player in his past seasons at Chelsea, that's why he was used as a sub in most of the time !
Payet can score marvelous goals or put in beautiful crosses but he is not a playmaker ! Still I think he is going to be one of their best players this seaon

Yeah they should have master Bate at home, infront of their own fans, its more exciting
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
The Post-Hazard era is really tough. Lille is struggling both in Ligue 1 and Champions League.... The problem is that Hazard was a fantastic creater. Every offenses has Hazard involved in it.

And now? Well Lille have to trust Payet and Kalou who are really.... Average and irregular.

I still think that Lille can make it to the 16 stage
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
Dangit, come on Lille
Trueba (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a first goal!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football