Forums / BATE Borisov
Order: Newest / Oldest
BATE Borisov V Barcelona, Sep 28
IKeanu (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Everyone knows who's gonna' win this game, but tune in to see the goals. Your video doesn't show them. And generally msn videos should be banned because you can only see them if you reside in you. S. A. In other words; FAIL
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I live in Belgium and I can see the videos
Wigwam (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Give it a day and the long form highlights should be up!
IKeanu (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Belgium? .... I was talking about real countries. Belgium has the same ip/TCP connections as in Bosnia.... Lol
And YES Wigwam your right
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
World class performance by a world class team
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow, the power behind Messi's second goal.... What a cracker!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game barca
Wigwam (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good to see pedro scoring, he's never a player one expects much from but he just always seems to show up at critical times (not to say that that goal was necessary, but his actual placement for it was keen) and to perform well and dependably.

And anyone else think villa could have flicked it off to messi for the hat trick? After all that time at Valencia though I suppose it still can be difficult to teach an old (but highly skilled) dog new tricks, or of the new pecking order
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Villa already had his 1 assist quota for the match.
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
MVP showed up to play what a game by barca!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Too easy for barca.... Again.... But have to admit they do look ominous.... We need to fast forward and hope it's a barca v madrid final because quite frankly, there is no other team that can challenge them both at home and europe.... Nice game.... Well done
Manita (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It'll be more of a war than an entertainment.... I rather prefer another Barca vs another team.... Yes it'll generate more money for Uefa to Have Barca vs Real final but from footballing point of view it won't be the most entertaining
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Looks like you are under-estimating united.... A full strength united will definitely be a match to madrid or even barca (if they had learnt how to deal with our passing game).... You are in for a surprise (hopefully you meet them in SF or QF )
Manita.... You've had 2 cracks at barca and failed miserably.... It doesn't matter who we meet if we play like this united don't stand a chance.... Rooney and nani are great but not enough power upfront.... Midfield average and defenders average and vulnerable.... Honestly you don't stand a chance.... Even bayern are more of a match.... I can only see barca v madrid in the final.... Hope the draw works out so that we can see the best 2 teams face eachother.... For me that's as good as it get's...
Manita (Manchester United) 3 years ago
ElBandido in what way is Madrid the 2nd best team in the world after Barca? We're the champions of EPL and Barca are the Champions of La Liga.... We made it to the final of champions league only to lose to Barca and that means we finished 2nd.... So what exactly qualifies Madrid to that spot of being the 2nd best? Trophies won in the last decade? Just prove me wrong ElBandido
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Some highlights here...  

And what a pass by messi to abidal!
Even longer highlights... 12 mins

Guleybaz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cheers mate
Farox (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think villa should of passed it to Messi, I would want a 2nd hatrick for him to tie with Ronaldo's 2hatricks.... Lol selfish villa.... But good game...
I wouldn't call it selfish.... He's not selfish he just has an eye for goal. There was a chance where he could have shot and scored but he was wrong footed so he passed to Messi
CharlieNeo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think Villa did fine by scoring. He was playing against his opponents, not against Ronaldo's stats. It's good to see more players score. Visca Barça!
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
AT FIRST I THOUGHT SAME THING THAT VILLA SHOULD HAVE PASS THE BALL TO MESSI WHO DEFINELTLY HAVE SCORED BUT NOW I THINK HE WAS RIGHT BY SCORING GOAL AS VILLA ALSO NEED TO BE AT HIS TOP FORM BCZ AFTER WATCH THIS MATCH I THINK MESSI NEED LITTEL BREAL ATLEST FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES BEFORE CLASSICO AND I ALSO WISH SANCHEZ CAN RECOVER ASAP TO RELEASE SOME BURDAN FROM MESSIS SHOULDERS
Jeganx (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Caps lock off please.... Your writings although not offending, but putting all CAPS is offending. The words are like shouting when you read it
BobMarley11 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barca!  
Donchino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi the 2nd highest goal Scorer in Barca histroy.... At the rate he's going this season again I have no doubt he'll top the chat b4 the end of the season.... Just less than 40 goals remaining to achieve that.... That pass to Abidal was just Insane.... He sees things even under pressure that we Fans from the Stands and those from TV cannot even see.... Amazing
Acoop13 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Top class performance by barca and incredibly one sided. Not terribly exciting unless you're a barca fan
Very good comment.... But boris.... Sorry bates is a great team.... Sorry what country? ...
Nevertheless against a team that shouldn't be in the champions league it was an impressive win...
In that case it was terribly exciting
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Yeah well, maybe they shouldn't be in the Champions League, but not every team can spend 100 million euros on annual signings (like Real). So show some decency, it's a good thing that small teams also get a shot in this competition and not just the rich ones
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
In the end it should be about football and not the money. ElBandido!
Donchino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
ElBandido, What's the difference? They lost by the same margin as real Madrid did against Barca even with your 350 million Squad.... Perhaps Madrid also shouldn't be in champions league? So give them a break
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Messi is just unbelievably good at Passing, Shooting, Dribbling.... Best player in the world by miles really!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Man City needs him! Go for it sons!
Yes he is, for now!    Lol that would be a big mistake for Messi.
Kyuss (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thank god that will never happen!
I think Messi will be a loyal One-club-player like Sir Ryan Giggs is, and will still be great with 36 years on his back.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football