Who was wearing Cassano's Jersey?  
Jnythefinsfan (AC Milan) 2 years ago
K. P Boateng was
Atham (Juventus) 2 years ago
Well taken penalty. Hope cassano is alright
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ibra on target again.... Hope he keeps his fantastic form
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I've grown quite accustomed to Robinho missing goal scoring chances. I really don't expect him to score, like, ever in those situations
2 years ago
It's these kinds of games that should make allegri regret leaving out Inzaghi/El Shaarawy, to give Gattuso a spot when he had 4 match ban and is now having health problems and now especilally with Cassano out too for who knows how long, we really needed someone to put our chances away today and as good of a player Robinho is in other areas I can probably finish better than him lol
Lol your right. Pippo is so clinical but in hindsight yea he is good at scoring but robinho, as terrible as he is in front of goal is a very creative and important player in the buildup. To think, just about 3-4 years ago he was aspiring to be the best player in the world lol and yea, if you got service like that I'm sure you could finish those chances too :)
2 years ago
If only we could combine the two and get the perfect player hehe
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
BATE Borisov played a cracking game, they deserved the draw and even looked like winning the whole thing too! Great game Bate!
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hahaha I never knew you can wear someone else's jersey. You just gotta' love KPB
MannyMilan92 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Robinho just keeps on dissappointing me in terms of his finishing.
Now its gonna' be tough trying to claim top spot now that we have to beat barca, if milan had won this game, a draw would have been enough for us to get top spot.
But on a side note, bate defended really well
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wasn't a glaring miss like torres but still pretty bad
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lets be honest that probably won't happen, it's football anything is possible, but realistically I don't think they stand a chance
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Looool boateng is that even allowed? Hahaha
2 years ago
Yes, Cassano is ill and it was a tribute to him, he didn't just randomly decide to wear his jersey
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hope cassano is alright, but overall the result is right each team had its chances to win but both keeper's played very well imo. That being said robinho has to finish that chance
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This will make ac milan attack us at san siro.... Hope for an interesting game
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a run by Robinho, great move but I think he should've slotted it away instead of extravagantly rounding the 'keeper to narrow the angle. Interesting game, this will make Milan more offensive in the next few matches. I can't wait to watch the clash against Barca
Girasoli (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I love you robinho, but seriously...
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's exactly how I feel. I can't stand watching him miss so many golden opportunities game after game
Man this guy always miss easy chances.... Watched him with brazil national team also.... He messed up many chances.... Can't believe he is worth around 20+ M
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Weak penalty in my opinion from the ref to give BATE! Nonetheless, ibraaaa scored SO I'm happy!
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milan need 1 left back, zambrotta must retire and taiwo is disepoiting in every match, but I will give him a chance until summer before I make my mind. Also the midfield needs an vital addition, some 1 like pirlo who can spray the ball, and deffend well. Missed van bommel in the middel as ambrosini just proved he is way past his best and needs to retire
And what the hell is it with robinho and his finishing?! What if this were the champions league final or something? And
Once again, Milan fails to do well when aquilani and nocerino have a bad game. Allegri needs to make those two work consistently, and at the same time. They are very important to the team
Hey! Taiwo is amaizing on fifa12!
Cali86 2 years ago
Robinho is s**t.... He misses way too many chances...
Ya taiwo is always good in the game.... Guess overrated...
I'm so f*****g upset 'cause of f*****g fifa they are a jok 2011 Fifa Ballon d'Or seeing Abidal, Xabi Alonso, Forlan, suarez, Muller, Sergio Aguero, Cesc Fabregas, Samuel Eto’o, Wesley Sneijder, Schweinsteiger, Iker Casillas and even Benzema we all know this player are great player but there are some player who did much more then them last season 2011 player like Ibrahimovic, Kevin Prince Boateng, cavani, Alex sanchez, Bale, Tevez, david silva, t. Silva, maybe kompani and modric, Di natali, hazard, sahin, falcaw, hulk, Hamsic, it is embarrassing. f*****g shame even no Max Allgeri
2 years ago
Haven't you heard? Serie A doesn't exist to FIFA
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
When it happens to you.... It always hurts. But that is what makes football exciting
What did bale or tevez won last season? They are good player no doubt
Tevez won FA Cup last season and Bale didn't won anything but he did very will for tottinham in champions league
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
What did Abidal do to get in that list? Just because Barca is the best team doesn't mean that they should include their whole squad in there, thiago silva for sure deserves it more than some of the people on that list. Heck i'd even say mascherano played better in defence than abidal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football