Forums / BATE Borisov
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V BATE Borisov, Dec 6
2ubin2 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I am not a barca supporter but I agree that barca is one of the best teams and have great youth system. Great
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Congratulations Barca. Goes to show the strength in that squad. They will dominate world football for many years to come
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I don't think they will dominate, other teams are working also hard and other teams have just alot of money ^^
FootyNiko 2 years ago
It is not about the money, Barca has the young academy which constantly 'breeds' new talent into the squad. Most youngsters that come out of the academy wear the Barca shirt not only for the money but for pure pride! This is something you cannot buy!
Striker1988 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Right on the money footy.... Precisely the reason such 'home grown legacy " teams earn the respect of all.... And certain oil money spinners do not...
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is Class. Be team simple 4-0
Chethan0510 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Wowzers!
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't know like half that squad lol
Nitro (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And you call yourself a barca supporter?
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Mybe caus they are from the second team? Why should a fan know all of them!  Just caus you know them doesn't mean he is not real fan  
Striker1988 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Being a fan dusnt mean you maintain a diary about whus in the reserves and whu serves drinks ! You support a team simply caus you love their game.... Caus you love football !
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow awesome game, great passing, great goals, poor bate. Watching almeria and barca be will be a great game as well el classico, should be a great weekend! Woot woot!
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
75% possession against first-team BATE Borisov? Utterly ridiculous! Wonder if BATE were a little overawed on the occasion.... Nevertheless, great performance by Barca's young boys!
Woomosso (Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba) 2 years ago
Great Game Barca "B"
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Barca be > barca A
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They did play very well this match
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I think what you mean to say is
Barca be in the future will be better than barca A
But I'm on the look out for the next big player like messi and cristiano
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah guys, but its Barca be against who again? .... I forgot the other team's name
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just a thought: Did the clip on Cuenca really call for a penalty? He's facing away from goal, far out on the right, and in all likelihood about to pass it back to another player because his channel is closed off. Sometimes I think too much weight is attached to the fact that the player "was in the box. " I don't know how the rule could be changed but it seemed very harsh on BATE - even if it didn't really make a difference.

Anyway, what fabulous set of young players. I hope they aren't all forced to leave to find first time opportunities!
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thankfully not.... Many of them have already signed 5 year deals that will keep them here till 2015
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Cake walk!
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sick be Team! Put Pedro back in A team, though, he's a beast, instead of Sanchez!
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
You actually seen how good Sanchez has been recently?
Marizarene (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like Sanchez, he has South American flair.

Then again, Pedro has scored very important goals before his injury.

All in All, to be on the first line you have to prove yourself
Guzaaaa (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
Barca be dominating like this.... Barca is clearly the best team in the world no matter how hard it is for EPL fans to comprehend. 70% possesion with the average age of 19.... Enough said
Viperstars515 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I like the respect that an Arsenal fan is giving Tottenham
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Viper>Leahu
Guppy10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Guzaaa you f*****g joke
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I wonder why pep guardiola fielded barca youngsters on the pitch?
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Because they are already through and have a big game coming up...
Akonipe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What the fck? This is Barca's be team? LOL soooooo gooooooood

Kick4Life - changing lives through football