Forums / BATE Borisov
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V BATE Borisov, Dec 6
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Damn Barca, you scary! I don't recognize most of the young kids in the red and blue and they still killed that match. Fun to watch
GreatGanjaMaN (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think because barca's be team didn't have well known names(apart fr pedro & thiago)Bate didn't know where they were gonna' be hit from.... But jah know the be team has got some serious talent! I'd love to see a game between the be teams of each big club in like champs League! Yung barca vs yung arsenal vs yung AJAX & maybe yung madrid would BE FAVs
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Young, but yea would be quite interesting
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This pleases me
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Who on earth are these players? Wow Barca does it again. Although its only BATE but still impressive stuff. Bring on the classico now
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Most these young barca players are younger than me but look how they play! Its like what am I doin with my life ahahaha
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Whahahaha same here
14Hesus (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Barca looks like they'll be strong for a while to come
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
These boys will crush Real in the future, excellent play
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sorry but I'm pretty sure it's goin' to be "Hala Madrid!" this time
Iannk (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thiago has been impressing me every time he plays! Definitely one of our future favourites
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow, Barca are going crazy but Madrid will be the winner this weekend, sorry!
MESSI4ever (Barcelona) 3 years ago
GO barca GO, Let us show Madrid how impressive are we !
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great stuff but worrying stuff if you're a EPL fan.
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Only madrid needs to be worried.... The rest in laliga are just helpless
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I am an EPL fan and I don't give a f**k about Champions League. Now tell me I am worried.  
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Worried? We only have to play against them twice
ManoK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Even though I wish we win on sat and that madrid is like our first rival.... But guys, especially from the EPL now a days ANY team stands in front f barca or madrid will get smashed! So guys please stop it with "what if they come to EPL" and that we are the only teams playin in la liga because with both performance if we were in the EPL it would've been the same.... EPL is struggling NOT weak but seriously struggling these days and on the same time you guys might be looking at two of the greatest teams in history! I know that our day will come but for now.... No one is playing it to the max but those two!
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
La lig is not strong as the EPL is, but look at the champions league and every time when Real and Barca played against english teams! They beat them.
Yes I agree that la liga is not that strong but Barca and Real are able to win the EPL.
Look at M. City, they are dominating the EPL also, why coulnd other teams stopp them? They have more points than Barca and Real!
These are strong teams and they will winn doesn't matter where they play
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Crazy Spanish
FootyNiko 3 years ago
EPL is stronger overall, but none of their teams can match Barca and Madrid.... Look what happen last year's Champions league final...
ALMIGHTY (Barcelona) 3 years ago
After watching this game I feel proud to be Barcelona supporter.... !  
BadGones91 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Now THAT is a B-team lol ridiculous how talented these Barca lads are
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I thought I had a shot playing football. These kids made me feel like s**t and Iam having a career change, gonna' be a ball-boy
WillMc (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good grief. They're not bad are they. I'll say this though, Pedro looks like a little 1920's mobster!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol true

Kick4Life - changing lives through football