Barcelona V BATE Borisov, Dec 6
Stawrogin 2 years ago
What a goal by pedro rodriguez
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Agreed, sick goal by him...
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Essentially full reserve squad on yet they still thrash with a 4-0, nicely done
Goatfish (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm relatively young at 21 but watching this game made me feel really old. These players are mostly all younger than me and winning games 4 - 0 in the Champs League. Only caught the second half but what a performance. A bit disappointed with Deulofeu though, I was hoping he'd come out confident and blow some minds
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I considered myself a decent footballer until I was about 18. After that, I had to quit due to university and only recently started playing again. Seeing these guys play baffles my mind as to how much more superior these players are compared to me
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Makes us all lose hope lol
Sparta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All I have to say to those kids that are my aga is will done play and I bet they can beat real-m team
Daniwax (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
These kids are really god. But they don´t even win sometings in second division.... So think a little deeper before saying they could can beat RM?
Anyway, how much do you wanna bet?
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why not? Depends on whether they make an effort
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Now that's kinda far fetched. But they will be killing RM in a few years if they play like this
Cantonaaaa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sparta, just because you are a Barca fan and that Barca won with their reserve team today, doesn't mean you can talk s**t. It's a lack of respect and shows that you don't understand much about football. Want proof? .... Real is first in the league in front of Barca's first team. Anyways, I'm so excited to watch el classico this weekend. I don't care much who wins, but I know we are in for a feast!
2 years ago
^Agreed even though they are our rivals they're 1st place stop getting cocky because our kids played a great game. Barca morals are always to show respect to any team!
Even these things being said about BATE its def not cool cause those player work really hard and sometimes it's just not their day doesn't give you the right to laugh at their hard work
Marizarene (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well said
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
First, this team is good but they will not even survive in la liga if you ask me.
They played yesterday with Pedro, Maxwell, Pinto and Thiago. 4 players from the first team they don't have in the segunda division and that's why they lost a lot of games in the segunda division.
They are good but don't overrate them.
Give them the time they need and we will see who is good enough for the A team
Latino187 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow the future of barcelona is looking bright a whole squad of young starlets excluding pinto maxwell pedro is still young at 24
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh s**t, Barcelona has another team
Woomosso (Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba) 2 years ago
Best Highlights....Enjoy it.    
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cuenca !
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sergi robertoooooooooooo!!      Glad to see that even our youngsters can master bate (I had to....)
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Only Barca comment I've ever liked.... Classic
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Goddamn, behind his legs!
2 years ago
I honestly liked how our be team pass the ball better than how we do. Like ya our first team is more accurate and follow the system really good but our be team is a bit more risky in possession and try things that are unexpected which end up as chances!

I also like how quickly they move the ball its amazing. On some occasions they'd have the camera man messing up the speed of our game play was spectacular. Cuenca is doing work btw
Davidif (Arsenal) 2 years ago
WHAT'S WITH THE EXTREMELY STUPID SOUNDTRACK TO THE RUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS? WHY CAN'T WE BE ALLOWED JUST TO HEAR THE COMMENTARY?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I swear to my son's life and god.... I would hang that commentator by the balls and make him scream louder or "like that" commentary.... Very disturbing.... My ears.... Omg.... Omg
And btw wonderful performance by the barca "youngsters"....  
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Trolololololololololololololololol lmao
Btw.... You sound worried my friend.... I can tell
FamilyGuy89 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dear Commentator on the RuTube video,    After a while, your "lolololololololol" got me feeling pretty murderous thank you....
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sorta brings out your inner serial killer eh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football