Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your Idea For The Perfect Videogame
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I was recently playing Modern Warfare 2 at my friends house, and saw a lot of flaws (don't get me wrong it's a good game) and realised something, what is the perfect game? And the deeper I went into the quetions, I realised that you have to sacrifice in order to gain. Example. Oblivion, Great Story, Great Quests, Great Graphics, But half-decent combat. You see so much awesome-ness was packed in to oblivion that it had to sacrifice one thing. However that sacrifice was well worth it. Showing an aspect of the videogames industry that I haven't seen before, It's all about making the right sacrifices, to get the right gains. So that brings me back to my topic, how do you make a perfect game? Sound off your ideas, and we'll see what we make is a mess or a real gem. Choose stuff like cel-shaded graphics (That means simpsons game) or realistic graphics, and the genre etc.come on footytube defy videogames physics
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Look at what I found:
The perfect video game

Source: Link: blogs.brisbanetimes.com.au/bluntinstrument/archive...
He is admiring the industry, not like me who has just worked out how the industry works, 2 very articles we both just wrote the same title.  
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Simple, it's called FIFA 10
But will FPS fans like it? Will RPG Fans like it? What about strategy fans?
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol football is the perfect game, Fifa 10 is the best football video game, end of story
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I like fifa, but cod owns sorry. Call of duty 4 was sooo addicting I hadent had time to play fifa. Modern warfare 2.... Well it wasent as awesome. But ill say fifa is the second more addicting game
Confused now, do you like MF2 or Cod 4 better?
Modern Warfare 1 (cod4) owns Modern WareFare 2
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
FIFA Rules!
Yes two word answers are not deserving of conquering the basement Soccergal lol
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh yes it is! Muhahaha
Try and catch up in comments you will fail lol
Flaws in Cod Becouse loool you do know its a war simulation game and not a fantasy like rayman or something lol what do you mean by flaws? You don't like the games concept or glitchs and such. I don't get yah
I never understood the meaning of flaws in any video game
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
There'd be like a dude in a leather jacket and he jumped through the window and BANG "shut YOUR faces" and shoots everyone and then someone thinks they can't be seen and start to crawl away and then "going somewhere? " and he stands on their hand and says "wheres MR BIG" and the person cries and says your standing on my hand and he says "I HAVE A crush ON YOU" and stamps harder and the person yells out he's in the warehosue, then the dude jumps up like straight up and through the roof and shoots a helicopter and lands in the helicopter punches the pilot in the lungs and jumps out BOOM the helicopter hits a chimney and explodes and then flies into the ocean and the dude flips forward into a warehouse and the big baddy is there hahaha i've BEEN waiting and the dude pulls out a huge gun like really huge and it shoots smaller guns that shoot small missiles and he jumps up and the bad guy jumps up and they start going slow motion

And you press X yo punch him and then it shows the win game screen
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Did someone let you out of the basement?
I think Lee didn't feed him today
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No I'm pretty sure that was Ginger Bladies job
He's so used to typing he sleep walked to his computer and typed random messages - still sleeping

Kick4Life - changing lives through football