Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
"WTF" Are U Saying?????
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I wanted to make a very different post so I decided it in which you can ask anything surprising which one can't even think.

So my first question to start this thread is, , If someone bets you of 10 million or more to have a sex in middle of the market then what will you do? Will you accept it or not?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Bloody right, a million pound a second will do me fine!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Do you win something even IF you try to enter? , its an age thing called floppydicitis?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Just when you think every inch of the bottom of the barrel has been scraped, someone finds a bit lower

10 mill for sex in the market? For sure, form a queue
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Nope - wouldn't do it
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
For ten million, I'd happily do Susan Boyle up the Gary, in front of the incredulous market goers.

GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Lol @ Bobo!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Wow, I never though there were pervert Pro  I wouldn't do it.    As usual, laughing at Bobo's comment!
Lets be completely honest. If any of us was given $10, 000, 000 to have sex in the middle of an Indian marketplace, we'd do it in an instant. The original question didn't indicate if you could wear a mask, or have sex with someone you love, or if the person was a supermodel, or any other constraints. Is it a 20 seconds thing, or a 4 hours thing? (who am I kidding). Can you get people to surround you facing away?

10 million would buy a huge amount of mouthwash, handsoap, fine suits and so on. The next 40 years driving a sports car and dating models would probably make up for the 3 minutes of shame in some backwater marketplace
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Yup, Ant pretty much said it all
Whats wrong with susan? , i've had worse ffs.... Lovely girl
Lovely voice you mean
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Not even that mate, the womans mental.... Lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What? Ant are you insane!? That is selling your body, what would people think of you then?
They would think he's a rich b**tard, and be jealous? , and all for a upsetting the apple cart in the market.
Well you would need somewhere to do it?
Never tried an apple cart myself, must see what the wife says about it?
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Granny Smith?
Only once a week, cobwebs an all
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I certainly wouldn't be touching those apples! Lol
Rotten to the core john
Eric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
10 million for public sex? Man, I had sex in public for free just the other day. Now I feel cheap and used...
Your nothing but a trollope eric.... Lol
Eric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not the first time I've heard it. I've got a good bit of scandal in me
That's what she said
Rob12 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Do we give or take?
For real,    If someone gives you 1 billion just rubbing someones Pen15 for 2 minute, would you do it?    
This seems far worse than the above request for some reason
Let's not kid ourselves. For a billion everyone would do that. Just pretend that it's not someone else's but yours and don't look
For a billion, I would swallow
Bobo! Hahahah YOU MAKE ME crack UP!  
What would you do for a tenner bobo, and don't be saying an accumulator.... Lol
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why not? Then i'd take the 10 million and move to a different country
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
How does this exist...
Fancy this tattoo choice for 50m?    
Plus some whisker piercings. I mean, might as well
Would I get myself a tattoo like that for 50 mln? Probably not, main reason being that it would mean the end of my life as I know it. My girlfriend and the future mother of my children (hopefully) would leave me which is kind of bad I guess Plus I'm the kind of person that does not stand out too much and enjoys it quite a lot so.... No way
No way. Perhaps from the chest down, but not face tattoos
Wow, no way in a billion
Would you eat a golf-ball sized piece of poop for $100, 000?

Conditions:

* Guaranteed disease and risk free
* You'll never see who made it, its just on a plate in a lab.
* Guaranteed no-one will ever find out
* You can cover it in any kind of sauce or whatever

If no, how much $$$ would it take.
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Totally *hangs his head in shame*
Golf balls are small
2 minutes of pain, for a year off work? Bring me that plate, anthony
Err I don't know. Probably. There had better not be any corn in it
Gimme the dosh, you should taste the wifes cooking.... Wee buns
I have noted all your names for when I become a bored millionaire. You'll never go hungry or have to work again!
As billy connolly said about when he was a kid, we were so poor, the first time we tasted hot food was when a rich person farted.... Lol
@tony, lol makes me think of woody allen : we got one hot meal a day. A bowl of steam
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Absolutely, especially if I could drench it in sauce :/
I'm surprised we have a 100% positive feedback for this. My feeling is some of you would do it for $10 and ask for a second helping
Hmmm a golf ball? Oh yeah, give me it!
It couldn't be any worse than a mcdonalds
Peteko 2 years ago
Hilarious responses. Hahahahahhahaa
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No one can finish it eat lol.... Will just start barfing your ass off...
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Is it fresh?
Is it ever fresh?
Lol freshly squeezed maybe!
In a football match, at the time of penalty if goalkeeper farts so loudly that it is even audible to both goalkeeper and the player who is going for penalty then who do you think will distract more because of that fart - goalkeeper or the player taking the penalty? And why? .... Lololololol
Well it would hardly scare the keeper as he knows its coming? .... Ffrrrruuummmppphhhhhh
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
If its loud enough to hear from across the pitch i'd say the keeper would need some treatment after
Well if its so loud then the player might not hear the ref's whistle....
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Would you do the most ugly woman in the world for 96 hours straight for a model for 4 hours and getting a 6 million raise?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
Who can endure a 96 hour shag gentlemen? Cause I know I can't
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No, 96 hours is absolutely insane
I don't get this one.... Is the choice either 96 hours with the hag and +6mill cash, or else 4 hours with the model?

Can I hire someone else for 1 million to do the 96 hour marathon and I get 5 million?
Yea, I was confused to. But I think he means 96 hours for 4 hours with the model as well as the 6m raise
96hrs is a bit much mate, but i'd have a rattle at it
I think for some reason he thought he needed the extra 6 million dollar raise to even things out
Would you chew the toenails off the fattest woman on earth for $100, 000?
Only to the pulp. Call me a coward if you must
Do we have to chew them all the way off?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Well, I almost rushed into giving my answer here, but then thought I should stop and think it through a little.

The first thing that really needs to be considered is if fatties have bigger toenails than non-fatties. This information would be crucial, I thought to myself.

Alas, not Jeeves, Wikianswers, Yahoo Answers, or any other site could conclusively answer this question for me.

A Google search did, however, bring a brief moment of excitement, when I thought I'd got the answer I was looking for.

The first article that Google provides, when searching for "Do fat people have bigger toenails?" is a forum post entitled "Should overweight women pay more for manicures?"

Ah-ha! So fatties must have bigger finger nails then! Surely if they have bigger finger nails, they would also have bigger toenails!

However, after reading the thread, it would appear that the question was posed due to concerns over fat people breaking the chairs - and nothing to do with the extra work that would need to be done polishing potentially larger than normal nails.

I present the article here, for evidence.

Link: www.sodahead.com/living/should-overweight-women-pa...

Not satisfied, and needing a little empirical evidence, I sauntered over to the petrol station, knowing that Big Sandra, who serves me my fags and newspaper each morning, would be on shift.

As she lumbered to gather up my coins that I deliberately spilled on the counter, I peered every so slightly closer to take a look at her finger nails.

Conclusion - fat people don't have bigger finger nails than non fat people, ergo nor are their toenails any bigger.

The second thing that worried me is cleanliness. Everyone knows that fat people smell.

Hell, I'm carrying a little overweight myself, and reaching ones toes to clean them becomes a struggle for even the slightly paunch soul.

Surely, the fattest woman on earth would have disgusting feet that haven't been cleaned for decades.

But no! Remembering back to several documentaries about morbidly obese people, clearly these people need around-the-clock care.

Stuck in specially constructed beds, made from steel girders and elephant bones, these fatties are constantly being cleaned by their carers. You could probably eat your dinner, quite safely, from one of their folds, so long as you avoid the weeping bed sores.

Their feet, however, sit there doing nothing. No shoes, no walking, no sock fluff, no potential cheese build up. Clean and unused, the fatty's toenail is as sterile as a Scottish lawyer's needle.

Conclusion:

Nom nom nom. 100k please
I don't think i'll bother with breakfast.... Thanks
Ha ha welcome back Bobo, back with a bang as usual! Lol
I wish I had never asked - welcome back Bobo and thank you for the scientific method
Dude, reading that made my day I totally would do it. Bring the Jabba on!
Oh. No, I would not sell my body, how embrassing! Thanks a lot for this ewwwwwwww
Dude we all know that in this thread you can ask very stupid questions but what you are saying is out of my mind.... Lol
Do you really think that girls belongs to sports and athletic work can really dominate a normal man?

Does anyone have a fantasy of powerful girl dominating you in a closed room like lifting, crushing?

What is your hidden fantasies?

Lol
You deffo have a serious problem mate, and should be put on the sex offenders register.... Lmfao
Just asked casually.... Lol

Don't take it seriously dude and that what is this thread all about - ask stupid and silly questions lol

I hope it would be much better if you just write your fantasies.... Lol
Will you dare to eat a living grasshopper?
Mate have you ever watched Bear Grylls?

The man will eat anything you stick in front of him!

This is just some of the crazy stuff the man has eaten, he is legend one of my fav shows on the tv!
I think its Born Survivor in the UK and Man vs Wild in the US!
He is my fav too! I used to watch every single episodes of "man vs wild"(in india) on discovery channel.

But not every one is Bear Grylls and about you?
I'd eat a cricket, I'm a chef in a seafood restuarant and I'm not a big fan of fish but I have to taste it everyday, I'm pretty used to eating things I don't like!

Some of the stuff Bear eats though is waaaaaay out of my league though, for instance drinking his own p*ss, a whole scorpion spider, live scorpions, you get what I'm saying!

Give me a cricket over the stuff he eats anyday!
I think he's more into watching bear arse than bear grylls.... Lol
But he get tons of cash for doing that. Still I can't imagine drinking water drained from elephant s**t.... But a cricket? Sure
Would you let a total stranger kick you as hard as they can in the crotch for $500?  
Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
In the Crotch? No thank you!
$5000?
$500000 then we'll start talking! Lol A good punt to the stones is a difficultone to take, there has to be decent money involved!
Only if I get 500$ and get to kick him back.... ;D
After you have taken a whallop to the family jewels how hard do you think you'd be able to kick, maybe if you get a couple of days to recover then come back and take a run at it!
Never disrespect your family allowance
I think any of us would take $5000 if it was totally anonymous.... Smack and here's your cash
Don't know mate, a boot in the swingers is very sore, and could do permanent damage, naaa, keep yer dough, i'll keep my onions
Yeah I'm with you Tony mate, you can always earn more money you can't replace your stones!
Depends on the size of the stranger, and the type of shoe. I would say yes.... For 5000
The footytube staff meet-up should be good fun then
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
5000 for sure
Would you dare to be a streaker and run all the way across the field in a world cup final?
For nothing? No way mate. I would parachute into the ground naked though for $20
Yea I would run but only in a low profile match so that only few of them could see me but not in a world cup final because then whole world would be watching.... Lol
The naked parachutist could be dodgy, could you imagine you standing in the stadium looking up, and this hairy arsed parachutist and his wedding tackle heading right for you?
I saw the whole of the moon?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Let's raise the difficulty level:

Would you abandon the whole Internet forever for $500, 000?

Meaning you could never ever access the interwebs in your entire lifetime...
It is very easy one for me

Dude give $500, 000 I am ready to skip it for whole life.

But guys can you skip Telephone/or mobile for entire in that amount? My answer is NO!
I don't think I would abandon the internet because soon enough all your telephone, tv, entertainment, communication - everything will be online. 50% of my job is done online currently, probably 100% in 10 years. All your banking, shopping, learning - it'll all be totally online.

I think you'd be crazy to do it for less than $10, 000, 000
I agree with Ant. Already I do so much on the internet my life would not even be close to the same without it.

I would need a massive sum of money, certainly more than $500, 000
I'd give you the money myself priyavrat.... Lol
I would skip every single site in that amount except footytube
Can I pay you an extra 100, 000 to skip footytube too?
Oh, snap.... ManUK, you're so mean not possible though.... Which is kinda scary and sad if you ask me
We all know that one or the other day we all have to Die, so what kind of easiest death you would like to take? Which could give you less pain?
Walk over a land mine unsuspectingly! No warning just boom and your dust! Lol
Bit imaginary?
Fall asleep after a fantastic night with 60 models, drunk and well fed, and just don't wake up.... Oh, aged 120 by the way
Death by firing squad at age 90, in a wheel chair
Which squad lol?
I'd choose all my shooters personally though, for instance I'd have Nani take out my right arm
Could be a long painful death mate.... Lol
Get a heart attack while having sex
Ant has it down, we are going for "pain-less" here lads, some of you are way off. I'd like to take a long nap and not wake up personally, 80 years old works for me
I think you'd find mine would be painless, a land mind blowing you to bits, you wouldn't feel a thing! Lol

But yeah Ants way is much better!
The person dreaming my existence wakes up
When I die, I'd like to go quietly and in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not yelling and screaming like his passengers
Your one sick puppy scally.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football