Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Which would you rather have, transparent skin or scales all over your body?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Scales!
A hoodie, gloves and hat would easily do the trick!
Transparent skin would expose all those nerves, blood, bones and all those stuff which make people go EEK!
BNetworks (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Scales - then I'll be able to befriend a pretty little mermaid....
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Would you rather ant or ant's mom
Ant's mom is obviously again an Ant. So, doesn't make considerable difference...
Hmmm, how about Ant's aunt? Lol

I think this ant lags another pair of legs...
I want a leg of pears.... Juicy
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Or is he dissing ANTand you guys have missed it 'cause he might have said an Ant's mum or maybe its just me?
Would he rather diss Ant or diss an ant...
"He" has a name
Hahaha, sorry
Would you rather be a ninja or a tiny samurai?
A ninja. I like to go missing after a mission using one of those funny smoke bomb.... Ha! Ha!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ninja skills all the way
Would you rather work for an uncompromising mafia king-pin or the devil himself?
Mafia king-pin! I love shooting guns while wearing suits
Uncompromising mafia king-pin no doubt, but I guess the devil enjoy being the devil if you thing about it
Sorry for being so gross but here goes.... When the need to take a dump gets overly critical, would you rather be in the bottom of the sea (scuba-diving) or up in the sky (sky-diving)?
HAHA I would have to say sky diving because water pressure must quite a challenge at the bottom of the sea
Ummm, sky diving! Chocolate bombs for everyone!
Oh Jet, how will I ever taste a chocolate again? D:  Curse you!
Underwater will be cute. Maybe some other divers may mistaken them for sea cucumbers....
Hahahha, life in the sky is like a box of chocolates, you never know when a chocolate bomb is going to hit.... Splat!
Moussinho (Valencia) 3 years ago
Would you rather have marry/date a really hot girl who doesn't really love or respect you, but only dates you for you money, or a regular looking girl who loves you?
A regular girl. The hot girl will just go away because she feels that she is well sought after.... Or after she has spent all your money
Regular looking girl man.... If you asked me when I was young and rich then maybe the hot girl
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Theres a world of difference between date and marry, but if the question is who would I marry, I'd go with the regular girl that's in love. Hot girls all become regular girls over time, and if she never loved you, well then what have you got?
Would you rather control Earth or Air?
I'll control Earth, surface a large piece of land as big as Australia from beneath the sea and start a new country....
Earth definitely
Air! Then I'd charge for it like in Total Recall!  (C'mon Cohagen, give those people air!)
Adamaus (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Air
Would you rather be the most important person on the planet or the most famous?
Wouldn't the most important be the most famous
Not necessarily I'm pretty important but not famous, hahaa
Most important - being most famous means you'd always have to deal with those freaky and nosey paparazzi...
Most famous as I don't want the same pressure as being most important

Jetlifari had this question so I will ask it again differently

Would you rather lose honestly or win by doing what Suarez did with a handball on the line and putting your team through to the Semi's of the WC?
Moussinho (Valencia) 3 years ago
I think you should remove that question as the answer is obvious! Win by cheating!
Hahahaha! Oh you guys of changeable morals you Lose honestly for me.... It wouldn't really be a "win" would it?
Its a win for the whole of Uruguay
I don't think they care how they got there...
In most major tournaments, the spirit of sportmanship has long been superceded by the determination for victory. Suarez may be deemed a cheat by other nations but hailed as a hero in his country.... In this case, I choose to win
Would you rather your country win the World Cup or your club win the Champions League?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
I don't know that's a hard decision. But at the moment I am more into club football than I am into international football, so I would chose manchester united winning the champions league. I have lived in so many countries that I don't feel the connection, I once felt with my home country. I love my country and want them to do well but I just don't feel the joy I once felt anymore
World Cup, it's bigger world wide, people will know you better if you win the world cup
World Cup for sure.... It's happens only 4 years once, making it a priceless tournament....
It's probably never going to happen in my lifetime but I'd choose my country winning the World Cup!
World Cup for sure, if you ask an Indian Milanista!
Racking champions league trophies are a hobby to Milan anyway, but think about India with the WC? Words would fail to describe that...
World cup no doubt the honer of doing it for your whole country and it only comes around every 4 years you will be remembered in history
And you get that honourable little star on top of the team's coat-of-arms with every win - priceless again...
yea, but you forget about it when 44 years go by
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
World Cup! It would be so Awesome to win the World Cup with Australia!
Would you rather be the captain of a team that wins the Champions League or a reserve for the national team that wins the wc?
Hmmmm, in this instance I choose captain of the champions league winning team
Champions League because more involved
I guess the reserve player for a winning wc team will not get the type of recognition as the captain of the CPL winning team. I choose the CPL winning team's captain although the wc medal in my cabinet will be good....
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Champions league captain.... There's a thread on here that even argues that the L is a higher level of football than the WC
Would you rather be a dumb child millionaire or a child prodigy?
If your a child prodigy you may become a millionaire lol
Since I was already a child prodigy I'll choose to be a dumb child millionaire this time, lol
Child prodigy
ElPeloHernandez (America de Cali) 3 years ago
Dumb child millionaire so I could buy a child prodigy and throw my money at him
Lol Dumb Millionaire, I'll pay someone to tutor me
Child prodigy gets bullied in college by people twice his size. Child millionaire gets protected by people 3 times his size and as a millionaire, you can get professionals to "think" for you. In fact everything works around money these days. I choose the millionaire
Child Millionaire!
As a footballer, would you rather suffer from a groin injury or a knee injury?
Groin injury all day, Knee injuries can ruin your career
Hmmm, but with a groin injury you can't pleasure yourself or your woman...
Never suffered from a groin injury before, so don't really know the feeling. Had experience on knee injury and it really sucks. Hence, I go for groin injury (is it a bad choice?)
Groin injury is good, Knee is far worse I know
Would you rather be the one man that's carries your team to the Europa League Final and win OR would you rather be the person that carries his team to the UCL Final and win the final with steroids?
.... That's actually more difficult than I thought would have to go with Europa league just because its the honest way of winning
Is Steroids my striking partner? If so, then UCL final win, haha
Hey you yourself aren't cheating lol
Having really old and naggy parents, would you rather give them a lump sum of money and tell them to take care of themselves, or take care of them for the rest of their lives?
Oooooo, toughest one yet! Both choices end up with someone suffering endlessly.... I think I'll take care of them. They wiped my ass when I was a kid, I guess I should return the favour
Great choice, Jetlifari. That should actually be the way.complications arise if you have brothers and sisters - all will tend to push the responsibility to each other, sadly.... Being eldest, I choose the same decision as yours...
I'd take carte of them, How bad can they be if they're old lol
Take care of them...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football