Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
If you are going to make a big donation this Christmas, will it go to an orphanage or an old folks home?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Orphanage, they still have a whole life ahead of them. People in an old folks home could have been Hitler, or a millionaire and might not need any cash. You know for a fact that orphans are kids that will need money
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Same as Ant, Orphanage easily
We used to have this little debate among friends because from where I come from, old folks are either abandoned by their own children due to illness and old age or old people without any children to take care of them. But then again, they have probably seen life and maybe for some reasons, ended up in this place. My choice is still the orphanage, kids are our future and why they are in the orphanage is no fault of theirs, actually....
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ahh give it to the old people at least they can live in luxury b4 they.... Die
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Orphanage!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Orphanage.... Not! Anything they'd buy for that money would be destroyed in no time. I really feel bad for the children who have no parents, but i've seen what it looks like, and in some cases it's more similar to organized crime groups, than a bunch of children. So old folks would get my money, let them enjoy life to the fullest before they kick the bucket
Would you rather fight a Premier League footballer or a Premier League manager.... To the death?
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Footballer. There all pussys lol. I wouldnt wanna get in a bar fight with a scot let alone Sir Alex
I'd fight a manager anytime!
I'd fight a manager!  Which manager would you fight BNetworks? I think I'd like to fight either Big Sam or Steve Bruce...
A player and a manager!  Player:Materazzi  Manager:The Special one
I'll go for either Martin O'Neill or Gianfranco Zola. I am no martial artist but I guess my big frame will be a slight advantage over these 2 men. Why do you make wish to fight Sam or Steve, Jetlifari?
Materazzi does not play in premier league, and the Special one is not a premier league coach I would like to fight with rooney, he looks kind of badass, so that would be an entertaining challenge
I'd fight Drogba. I'd take one swing, miss him, and he'd drop as if I had shot him. Fight over
Would you rather be telepathic or telekinetic?
Telepathic is my choice - dig the cool Prof. Charles Xavier in X-Men....
Telekinetic for me man.... I love the move things with just my mind!
Just like a Jedi....
Telepathic.... I would finally understand what women want from us
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Would you rather be a North Korea or South Korea fan
South Korea fan!
I choose to be a South Korean fan for sure...
No love for East Korea?
I feel sorry for them, it's not their fault that their country is so f****d up...
Would you rather have just one eye in the middle of your forehead or three eyes, 2 in front and 1 in the back of your head?
I will go for 3 eyes. Then I can get rid of the rear view mirror of my car and will also be able to see who's gonna' stab me on the back!
I'll go for one eye.... I love standing out! Hahaha
Would you rather be the fastest man alive or the strongest man alive?
Hmm.... Fastest man maybe, that title would be too sweet!
I vote for the strongest man - more practical in many ways...
Strongest man for me as well...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Easily fastest man; if you're the fastest you can reach so much more than being strong. What's the point of lifting 500 kilos if no one cares? Running 30 mph on the other hand is just simply awesome and people will adore you for it. And a sprinter is often pretty good-looking and intelligent (they actually are), unlike a dumb hulk-like bodybuilder
Look at a broader point of view, being the strongest will be helpful in many ways both personally and to the community. Imagine what help you can provide in times of crisis, eg an earthquake or people trapped underneath a car in an accident?
Would you rather be the main actor in a silverscreen blockbuster or in a very popular TV series?
Blockbuster all the way!
Yup blockbuster. Cause the thing with the actors of tv series is that they don't usually get many other roles...
And they don't get that much money!
They sometimes do! I think that the actors of 'Friends' received for the last season about 1 mln dollars per episode.... And not to share, each actor got 1 mln bucks
I'll go for the blockbuster. Hollywood, here I come...
Would you rather be hung like a horse or hung like Chuck Norris?
Hung like a horse, you mean with the harness, saddles and all?
Lol!
Then I will want to be hung like a horse. Sure will be great to have some nice chicks riding me....
Would you rather have a heated argument (I must win scenario) with the principal of your school or your (future) mother-in-law?
Mother-in-law, they always need taking down a peg or two...
Arguments with your (future) mother in law are one of those things in the life of a man which we probably enjoy the most
Would you rather meet jesus or elvis?
Elvis maybe, to see what the fuss is about
Jesus for sure, with the condition I am still alive!
Jesus, but not because of religious beliefs.... Maybe he would teach me how to change water into wine, that would be wicked
Jesus-never been an Elvis fan
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Jesus: even though I'm not religious, I do believe he existed, and he must've been some charismatic figure. I bet that him and I would be able to have some heated discussions
Would you rather meet Pele or Maradonna?
PELE
Pele any day, but I'd try to keep my mouth shut not asking him any predictions
Pele - the legend...
Berhcio (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Easy Maradona, he's for sure an ultra social and fun guy, we'd smoke some weed and he'd tell a bunch of stories
Would you rather by new Adidas boots or new Nike football boots?
Nike! They are the only brand that can fit my huge feet
Depends on the model
I have always been a fan to adidas...
Adidas any day. Love their stuff
Would you rather fight George Bush or George Bush Senior?
I would rather fight them both at the same time and kick their sorry asses. Hate them
Would you rather beat around the bush or smoke grass in the grass?
Would you rather date someone older or younger than you?
If I am young, I'll date someone older and vice-versa....
Hmmm.... Maybe older, I like being spoilt!  
Older
If you are a soldier, would you rather be involved in an ancient warfare (horseman, bows, arrows, swords, spears and firebomb launching catapults) or in an ultra modern warfare (tanks, massive firepower, biological/chemical warfare, state-of-the-art artillery)?
I would go for the ultra modern one, simply because it's well organized, and you get all those nice 'toys' to 'play with'. When you're an ancient or medieval soldier there is too much chaos around you, you never know were the lethal blow may come from, I mean you can be fighting one guy and another one stabs you in the back. I don't like that
Ancient anyday!
I totally hate wars and stuff, and the modern wars are still terrible. Those f*****g bio and nuclear weapons shouldn't have been invented
Hmmm, I might survive in ancient warfare but I'll probably be ridiculously maimed.... I choose modern warfare! In fact you just made me want to play Modern Warfare 2!
Yeah, and those days they just cut off those affected parts with no anesthetic. Modern warfare is more effective and a direct hit means no wounded casualties. Modern warfare for me too...
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Ancient for sure. Anyone can pull a trigger, push a button or throw a grenade. I'll take the prepare for glory route any day

Kick4Life - changing lives through football