Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Would You rather be retarded or fight mike tyson when he was in his prime?
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
That's easy. Be Retarded.... Mike would render you braindead or dish you with an Overkill. Unless you can actually box that is and defend his blows, or happen to be over 6'6" and 500lbs, then you could just sit on him
I'd take my chances and face tyson. I mean, how badly damaged can you get in a three second fight
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Mike Tyson, I already know what to do when the bell rings, I'd lay flat on the mat and pretend to be KO'd.... Sooner or later he'll eventually get tired and leave
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahahhaha! I wanna be retarded...
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
If you fought mike tyson you'd be retarded...
Would you rather be with the hottest chick in the world or be able to have any girl you want?
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You must be kidding how many females do you think are on this thread?
To be able to have any girl I want and as a result be with th hottest chick in the world
I want to have any girl I want.... The hottest girl will always become boring sooner or later
The girl may be boring but you never get bored of some things You know
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
C'mon! How long do you think the hottest chick in the world will be hot? Probably for a week or so until the day she decides that football is for children and that real men make money. Diamonds are a girls best friend, you know
Than she would simply be dumb, because 1. Football is nothing else but a divine, godsend entertainment, and 2. Real man don't give a f**k what other people think, they have their own passions, abide by their own laws and follow their own path. Making money has nothing to do with that.... As long as you are single of course, haha and anyway, hotness is not something that withers away over a course of a week or two, it takes more than that
Haha! Like your attitude! I've probably spent to much time with girls (I'm a girl my self you know) and most of them can't even stand my new-found football addiction, so how they'll be able to live in the same house as a football fan I don't understand. But of course even the subject of hottest chick in the world is not exactly my cup of tea, beeing a girl and all that probably makes my votes uncountable
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Both
Hahaha, good one N3razzurri!
BNetworks (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The power of touch. Would you rather :

Anything that you touch will multiple by 10-fold (by pieces and not by size) or

Anything that you touch will vanish forever from the surface of the earth?

Hahaha! The first one, because I touch things I like and don't want them to vanish!
Care to enlighten what you would like to touch, Jet....
Not really great, I mean, that's the same story as with the king who wanted the power to change anything into gold with touch and he died of starvation. It may seem nice at the beginning but it isn't. It would work with money but what if I wanted to grab my girl? hell no
Would anything multiple or vanish? Yourself too?
Ltm017 3 years ago
Both are horrible.... Unless you wear gloves or something like rogue from x-men
I'd like to be able to not touch something and have it grow or disappear too if I had powers like that
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
But if you put on gloves, would that give you ten pairs of gloves? Or make your gloves disappear from the planet? And who wants ten penises? (you know you'd touch it)
Would you rather have one huge Cyclops eye that lets you see the future or three eyes that have just normal vision?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Lol normal vision as I am human lol if I had a cyclops eye the future would be me staying indoors 'cause everyone thinks I'm a freak
I would like a cyclops eye - seeing the future will be fantastic though sometimes it can be fearful. I'll wear one of those large ski goggles to blend in the crowd....
Wouldn't that suck if I had just one eye which could only see the future? What about present day?
Can you have the third eye in a pocket or something? That would be fun! Then I'd just leave it at Emirates or something...
Can you have the third eye in a pocket or something? That would be fun! Then I'd just leave it at Emirates or something...
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Would you rather be married to Megan Fox, or kill your worst enemy?
Hmmm, maybe be married to Megan Fox?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I don't think the killings an option to be honest, isn't that illegal?
Illegal? No I kill all the time lol
Killing someone and getting away with it is almost as impossible as getting hitched with Megan fox. As a matter of fact I think that the latter is even more impossible, so i'll go for that one. And tonnes of lustful pleasure
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Do we have to stay married?
If you are driving and caught in a terrible traffic jam and your bladder is about to burst, would you rather let loose and wet your car seat or get out of the car to do it on a pavement with hundreds of pedestrian watching you do it?
The latter, I don't sit on pedestrians while driving
I'm afraid I would PISS them off, on the pavement.... Full frontal.... Lol
Would you rather get shot in the shoulder or the bum (both non-fatal injuries)?
Rather get shot in the arm. Getting shot in the bum poise inconvenience, especially when you need to take a dump and not used to those "squatting" ones....
Well getting shot in the bum would be a pain in the ass, so i'll go for the shoulder flesh wound, it would be in a better place to impress the chicks.... Lmao
Lol tony.... I'm starting to wonder does footytube have too many comedians    Shoulder, the ass brings shame
Shoulder of course, becuse I wouldn't be able to sit in front of my computer for weeks and read hilarious posts on here
Would you rather get caught wanking at home in your room by your mother or in the yard by your girlfriend's mother? Lol Let's bring it back to basement level
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
LOL, home
Haha, that's the sort of situation when neither of the choices is right but ok, let's bring it back to basement.... Depends on what kind of mother does may girlfriend have, maybe she would be willing to give a helping hand
I'd rather my girlfriend's mum, might have a chance to get with her too!
What is w**king?
Masturbating
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Did you just ask that will? Zomg!
Walking william.... Lol, its very good for you, especially if you do it briskly, but mind your eyesight
He, he.... You guys are so accommodating. Cheers, footytubers....
If you have a choice of building your own home, would you rather build one in a cave or on top of a tree?
I always wanted to have a tree house but I never could because when I was little I lived in an urban environment, when we moved to the countryside I was already too big for that plus, the cave would just get me depressed all the time
Cave- warmer, safer and plus if I was really tired (or drunk) I wouldn't want to climb a tree to get home
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
A tree.... With a view
Hahahhah! In a cave, I can't stand birdshit
Tree, would be totally awesome!
A cave with a natural underground pool will be awesome though I hate sharing it with some bears or tigers. From where I come, trees always get struck by lightning!
Deffo a cave, for home insurance purposes
3 years ago
Cave you gotta' have a man cave
3 years ago
Cave you gotta' have a man cave
Would you rather have the speed of a cheetah or the strength of 10 tigers like the Phantom?

Link: t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZzdXNFemQvpx8aM...
I would be super fast so I can set the 100 meter record trash Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay and become rich
Like I mentioned in a post similar to this some time back, I find more advantage to have the strength of 10 tigers....
I could kick some major ass with that kind of strength
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Assuming money is not a problem.

Would you rather be a potato couch and stay at home everyday relaxing

Or

Would you rather spend the time out everyday working out enjoying an active life?
Lazying around for hours isn't as fun as it can seem, you get bored pretty easily. Besides being a couch potato usually means that You get big fat and ugly, so uhm, no thanks
I would rather the latter after I catch up on my sleep debt!
Lazy because money isn't a problem but if I loved my job I may continue working
Other than a good game of soccer or a great movie, I can't stand sitting at home all day. So, I would rather spend time out if money is really not a problem because there are plenty of things out there that an average person cannot do....
Would you rather be a general and lead a few battalions into a large scale warfare?

OR

A captain leading a squad of 10-15 men in infiltrating, guerilla-type warfare?
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
A general and lead a few battalions into a large scale warfare.    At least I don't die if the Arti or Air support don't come....
A captain all the way. Sneaking up on enemies, silently taking them out one by one is my kind of thing. Flashy big operations are fine, but these are very often the covert small ones which matter the most and clear the way for army battalions so they could operate safely
Guerrilla leader for me!
I would definitely enjoy guerilla warfare - just an order from the top brass and the rest will be up to your own imagination....
Underworld - Would you rather be a blood-sucking vampire or a flesh-tearing Lycan (werewolf)?
Vampire. They are kinda more sophisticated, Lycans seem to be all about brute force and primitive instincts
The upper-class vampires is my choice - they have classic vehicles, awesome weaponaries, luxurious homes and great-looking chicks while the werewolves have everything otherwise. However, wouldn't mind being a hybrid....
Would you rather win the heart of the fans of the club you play for or the heart of the most beautiful woman in the world?
I'm into romance and stuff, call me a fag but winning the heart of the most beautiful woman in the world would be the greatest victory of all time, at least for me
Does this mean Miss world or the most beautiful through my eyes.... If the later then I go for that but if miss world I say there are many more woman out their...
I would rather win the hearts of all the fans in my club. The most beautiful woman in the world may not necessarily come with the equally beautiful character, which is one thing I cherish more than beauty - sorry for the pail of cold ice, just my opinion....
You are absolutely right Will, no need to be sorry The woman that a man loves is always the most beautiful in the world. Therefore I choose being all lovey-dovey with my future Mrs. Preiss
What club? ANY club? Would this mean I would be a professional? Wow! Well, then it will be the first one.... And beeing a girl and all that probably makes the second one not that atractive.... But if I can scratch the wo- in woman, I might pick that one if this "club" is.... Well.... Not Arsenal
Would you rather fight Jet li or Jackie Chan?
Jet Li.  Jackie is my idol, I never would smack him
I'd rather fight Jackie Chan, would be good fun destroying a room in the process!
Jet li is too much of a badass.... And sorry guys for saying that, but I hate Jackie, he just gets on my nerves, so yup, Jackie for me please
You don't like Jackie.... I thought everyone Loved Jackie Chan
On the contrary, I like Jet Li - so I'll fight JC....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football