Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 4 years ago
Would you rather have everything you said be perfectly understood or be able to understand perfectly everything you hear?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The second one for me!
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Same here
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Second one for sure
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
The first one. I sometimes visit Scotland or Ireland, and even though my English is good to say the least I can't understand a word these people say. And this pisses me off big time
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Latter option. I speak english well but I don't really care if people understand me in croatian or in english lol Yet I would love to be able to understand and fluently speak english chinese spanish arabic japanese german french italian portugese and russian (but I do understand a fair bit of spanish and russian) but being fluent would be cool
Krzysz I met irish people in split before, some from dublin, and from (I dunno spell these) but kilder? Carlo? Hmmm. Well yeah I understood the latter 2 but the dublin people.... Oh man, and they don't pronounce their 'T'' and I just couldn't get anything they said! I know ecactly how you feel. I only heard scotish on movies, that's even more difficult. I would need an enterpretur in scotland
Would you rather have your hair never turn grey no matter how old you get or be born bald?
Aren't we born bald?
Lifeguard 4 years ago
I'm destined to be bald, it runs in my family, so i'll go with having your hair never turn grey
I was not born bald. Haha most are not. Also, isn't that a clear positive verses a clear negative? Ahah unless you really have a thing against head hair?
Even babies have some hair, most do. I hope jetli meant baldy as an egg or I look dumb haha
Lifeguard 4 years ago
Would you rather break both arms or both legs?
4 years ago
Both arms
Ouch! Both arms
Had my both arms broken, so maybe legs for a change
Both arms footy for life
Arms
Broken arm hurts so bad double break of my left arm when I was 16, snowboarding. Its hell. So i'll take a bullet through my temple ahaha
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Make babies with Salma Hayek wearing a sombero or Sandra Bullock in a throne chair?
Hayek, and Throne Chairs are not comfy. At least not the originals
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It would make it interesting
Salma's a fit lass! Seen her recently in a movie 'grown ups', and I'm telling you man, she's like wine, the older the better
Salma Hayek wearing a sombrero gets my vote! She better have a fake moustache too
Would you rather fight Alex Ferguson or a drunk midget?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Midget, I get a height advantage lol
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Alex Ferguson and George Bush at the same time!
Drunk Midget for sure SAF wouldn't be a fair fight. He's a knight
I would not be too quick about that, drunk midgets are dangerous man! They've got a good position to punch you straight in the family jewels and that's usually a KO. Bring on the 'knight' I always wondered what it would be like to kick and old man's ass
Hehehe! I'd choose the midget still though, Alex looks like a handful!
If you play footy, midget would be an answer from the heavens.... Free kick
Sir ALex is a mean ass mofo' so my kickbox self defence classes prob wouldnt be worth anything.... Bring on the dwarf. (haiiiiii yaaaaa) 'Ka-Pow!
The thread is dying.... We can't let that happen people!

Would You rather do your best friend's mom, or his girlfriend (they are both hot)?
Both in a 3some lol    But seriously his girlfriend. Girls come and go but he only has one mom and that would be a major disrespect
His mom! Always aim for the stars man...
Somere, the thing is that probably in either of situations he would not be your friend anymore.... So who cares right? People say that skill comes with experience. Having that in mind the choice seems obvious. Bring on the milf
Hahaha! That's what I think! Saggy boobs and wrinkled belly please
You just spoiled it for me jet....
Mom. The girlfriend would develop an unconscious need to win my affection as the boyfriend would be pissed off all the time, you would get her in time. Doesn't work the other way around as nicely
Would you rather win the premier league or you rivals banished from the city
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Premier league.... Haha we got a big derby in a few hours
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Rivals banished? NO WAY!  Where's the fun in not having a noisy neighbour?
I dunno, we don't have any real rivals in Poznan, it's somewhat peaceful you know? All out wars with other cities are enough for me
Send rivals to the fringes! Hahaha...
Win the EPL for sure. Having rivals is part of what makes football great
Our rivals are at the other end of the country as far away as they can be lol. And they can stay there! As for city rivals yeah 100%agree with pragathish, the joy would be lost if your city ricals were banished
Would you rather be able to walk through time with ease or walk through a shitstorm* with ease?

*Heavy sewage flying everywhere like Armageddon is upon us...
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
The first one of course! That way I don't even need to go to the bathroom, let alone see any sh%t for the rest of my life whether it be in the toilet, the old creepy man taking a dump next to the subway or 'sh&t armageddon' as I can just skip through time during those parts
Lol First on no brainer, Heavy sewage flying everywhere.... No thank you sir
Walking through time is so hackneyed, why not try something more original for a change? I kinda liked jackass, so s**t storm.... Ahh, what the hell
Really Jet, was this one even thought out? Lol Shitstorm of course haha
Yeah time paradoxs' are not good for humanity.... 'gulp' shitstorm hesitantly and tentatively here I come =/
Would you rather kick down every single door you walk through or first break the window and then open the door of every car you get into?
The latter.... I guess it would be less costly?
It also would seem much more cooler who needs keys when you can use brute force?
Kick down doors man! I love doing that
Being violent aren't we?
Yeahh.... I'm moody these days
Would you rather dress up as a deer and see if you could make it across the highway? Or walk into a bank and scream 'Freeze!, nobody move.... I lost my contact lenses!? '
Walk into a bank and scream 'Freeze!, nobody move.... I lost my contact lenses! LOL quite an easy answer as I don't want to risk my life for a silly joke
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Can I have a red nose? Then it's the deer!
Its the Deer for me!
Deer for me! I'm allergic to bullets.... Wait a minute...
Tigermelon, why not? Jetlifari, don't worry there won't be any guns involved.... Unless a hillbilly decides he'd rather have his roadkill dinner shot other than overrun by his car but I don't see that happening
Since I answerd your question I'm free to ask you one: What is it exactly that you have on your profile picture? Is it a dear or a slug? =P
I honestly couldn't give you a straight answer, he is one of those majestic creatures that if you're lucky you'll only get to see them once in your lifetime and in rare occasions they happen to be captured in a picture like this one but a friend of my friends friend swears he sees them all the time when he is in his 'special place'
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Would you rather control an empire that controlls the whole world in an evil manner or make a deathstar and destroy it.

If you had a bad childhood and was angry at the world
First of all I would woop my bad child with my lightsaber till he straightens up and the power is strong within him, in that process I'd make sure I don't lose my right hand and send my evil 'stepfather' on soul searching journey across the universe. I'd build the death star then destroy it just for the fun of it and more importantly because I can. Then I would make Yoda the leader of my evil empire, that way they wouldn't make any evil doings because they'd be confused by what he says
Being evil seems awesome so uhm, yup, the whole evil emperor thing is damn appealing to me
Destroy the world.... In a evil manner
Gooner12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Would you rather have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 500 crickets jumping around your room?
I'm not sure about the crickets, even if I managed to get them all I'd still end up with one that got away and I'm sure that one would annoy the hell out of me so I'd go for the 500 tarantulas and I'd train them to obey my commands and set out with them to conquer the world
Crickets! Fried are tasty, at least bear grills says so
500 crickets jumping in the room for me...
Lifeguard 4 years ago
I'll take my chances with crickets, worse case, they'll annoy the heck out of me, at least they won't hurt
500 crickets. Tarantulas are harmless. As long as they stay off my bed. My friend has a pet lizard and its diet is live crickets, so i'd scoop them up or let him take the lizard over and tuck into a cricket buffet.
Gooner12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
What's bionic hearing? I'd go for X-ray vision, heck I'd even live on the streets and look at people all day.... Alone.... With my X-ray.... :S
Ahh, that's just kinky n3razzurri but x-ray vision for me too please
If I could control the hearing to my liking and hear just about anything. Then it wold be hearing for me. X-Ray vision would ware off rather quickly for me
Yeah the novelty would wear thin I think, bionic hearing for me please
Would you rather do things right or do the right things?
I usually do the right things, so I would probably like to do them right too. It would be great to always do the right things the right way.... Aaa, this s**t's confusing man
Lol, you could interpret it this way 'Does the end justify the means or do the means justify the end? '. It's just a matter of where you see it from a moral standpoint
My moral just left.... You said what? Is this some sort of trick question? I want to say do things right.... But do the right things? WHAT is that? Okey, my answer is: in the left side of my brain nothing is right, and in the right side of my brain nothing is left.... Sooo I don't know....
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ehehe nice thread people....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football