Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Would you rather have a girl who is a virgin or a very, very experienced one?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Very, very experienced.... Who has time for clingy virgins
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Experience is important as I am not too good as a teacher to virgins!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Experience, as I don't have any
I like fresh meat you can teach all various things to such a girl, and they don't have any annoying habits
Would you rather have a bionic brain or bionic heart?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Bionic arm? Haha
Bioinc heart maybe...
A bionic heart for sure. Having a bionic brain means some people will be able to control your thoughts....
Bionic brain, so I can come up with a million comebacks a second!
Would you rather become the world's richest, but have NO chance to watch or play football (even in video games!), or lead a poor life, but can play and watch footy?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is a tough one, but I'd say worlds richest. I'd take up naked twister with supermodels as an alternative sport
I'll go for the world's richest. Then I'll buy footytube and some famous soccer clubs
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I love football, but I'm pretty sure I could love other sports as well if I was raised with them. I'd definitely got for the world's richest. And with all the money I'd most certainly also raise a fund for a good cause. Pretty much the way Bill Gates spends his money. Now that I think of it, he invited me to watch naked twister
Would you rather be trapped in the window seat of a plane beside a silent stranger who is hugely fat and sweats all over you, or who talks in a boring way for the entire journey
A stranger who talks is my choice. I can have the headphones plugged in the whole time! Will have difficulties getting to the loo if that huge guys sits next to me....
Hugely fat gets my vote! Natural pillow for me
Can imagine you asleep, drooling all over his arm.... And he may not like it.... Lol
Boring guy.... A sweating fatso does not seem really appealing to me.... You are kind of strange jet
Hahahaha! When life gives you lemons make lemonade man!
Leffoot (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Would you rather get the best seats to every WC game or, be a bench player any national team but doesn't get to play a minute?
A bench player. Maybe I can get the opportunity to lift the WC trophy....
Bench player, easy decision
Bench player, that would be wonderful
Best seats man! I want to drink my beer and act the fool.... Can't do that on the bench!
You got to imagine everything else that comes with being a bench player.... Travelling with the team, celebrating, and if you win - you'll be up on the podium jumping up and down
Yeah, easily bench warmer. Even if it was for North Korea. Although, nah, probably that's the only country I wouldn't want to play for. Your entire family probably get shot if you don't perform well
Yeah, they even had to hire chinese people to cheer for them, because the koreans are not allowed to leave their country.... But that was off topic I would go for a bench warmer to, you still are a part of the team, that must be a priceless feeling
Who would you rather have as a bodyguard, to protect and serve you at all times? Bumblebee (Transformers) or Alice (Resident Evil movie series)?
Lol! Alice all the way.... At the end of the day she'll take me to Wonderland
Ha.... Ha! I thought some may want Bumblebee. Imagine driving a a brand new camaro around the neighbourhood and swearing to every thug along the way without having to fear what they can do to you...
Alice kind of freaks me out.... I would be afraid to say one bad word to her because she would probably beat the shite out of me bumblebee is ok, besides, he's a camaro for god's sake.... Great car
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Would you rather have the shot of Ronaldo or the dribbling ability of Messi?
Dribbling ability of Messi, I already have a good shot!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dribbling ability of Ronaldo? Haha Because he has amazing skills too
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I usually classify footwork and dribbling as two different things because I am strange and super serious.
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
yes you are.... Jks
How about having both? Ie, the ability of Ronaldinho, well, because I suck so badly at playing the game
To be a good player you really only need Messi's dribbles. If you have that, it means you're fast, agile and have excellent feeling with the ball. You could just tap it in the net if your shot sucked. So I'd go for that.
But in reality, I would rather have a really great shot, because there's no better feeling on the pitch than to score a scorcher from distance or an amazing free kick
Messi dribbles! Not Messi hair though lol
Shook14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Messi's dribble and juninho's free kick ability
Would you rather:
* Be a football superstar, popular and friendly, playing for your favourite team for as long as you please and earn truckloads of money, knowing you'll get hit by that truck carrying all that money and die at age 35? You will go down the history books as one of the sport's greatest and most respected players.
* Live a long happy, but rather dull life and be of no notable historic importance
Choice A sounds great until the night before your 35th birthday. Believe me you would be begging the devil or whoever would listen to let you choose option "B".

No one wants to cut their life in half (less in this case). Seeing as I firmly believe there is no reincarnation, and am pretty sure death is the final curtain, what good is having books written about you, when you're dead?
Gotta' choose option be, hmm. Same old life.
Like Ant said, I just don't want to imagine the night before my 35th birthday.... That would be.... Too spooky for me D:
Option A! Legends live forever in the hearts of man...
Would you rather win the Champions League or the World Cup with a spectacular goal?
Champions League all the way, wearing the Rossoneri!

P. S: If, in India, people appreciated footy, then I'd definitely would have chosen world cup glory...
Cricket all the way right?
I'd choose the World Cup! Champions League comes around every year so chances are I could be upstaged in the near future
Yeah mate, you guessed it right, cricket all the way here!
Just imagine-I play my ass off to lift the WC, and nobody gives a damn, and go gaga over Indian Cricket team's victory over Bermuda!
How evil?
Rofl! That was the Caribbean in the 80s man
Would you rather have the wings of a bird or the gills of a fish? Both vestigial (you can't really use them so they're just for show)
Wings of a bird for sure. Rampant oil slicks are making life in oceans very difficult
Wings for me too, I don't want to get torn apart by sharks!
Would you rather be punched in the face by Mike Tyson or kicked in the nuts by Jet Li?
Without any options, a kick by Jet Li is the choice. I would not want a punch in the face by Tyson - probably end up a vegetable for the rest of my life
But a kick from Jet Li would turn you into a woman or dead.... Hahaha! I'd take a punch from Mike
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Mike tyson please...
Mike Tyson please!Getting kicked in nuts? I am feeling nauseous already!
Mike tyson! (I don't wanna say goodbye to father's day
Yeah, it would be nice to have kids someday, but than again, how can you have kids when you become a vegetable after such a knock-out.... Tough one
Everyone going for a Tyson punch?! Seriously, that WILL kill you if you're not a fighter yourself. If he gets a free shot, or if he hits you on the temple of your head, you're not just KO, you'll get a blood clot in your brain and die.
I'd prefer the agonising pain of hurting balls than running the (high) risk of dying, or in the best case, agonising headaches
Would you rather commit suicide by jumping off a 30-storey building or knocked down by a fast moving train?
Hmmmm, pretty morbid but train for me! I always wanted to go faster than 100 miles an hour...
Would you rather have the hardest face in the world or the hardest fist in the world?

Fist, so I could impress people by punching through stuff. Hardest face in the world would be a hindrance - who wants to kiss a statue?
Lol! I'd choose fist as well.... But giving myself a 'hand' would be more painful than the 'hand of a stranger'
That's why you have a spare hand    One for business, one for pleasure
Would you rather

Vomit over everybody at a very important job interview

Or

Fart loudly and stinkingly on a first date with a beautiful woman
Tough choice.... But i'll go for the fart.... Can always get a new one
Both are embarassing but the job interview is very important - so the best impression is mandatory. I'd rather fart. Will also test the woman's level of tolerance....
Vomit for me, plenty of jobs in the sea.... Beautiful women are important! You don't go around boasting about your last good job do you?
On the contrary, Jetlifari, I think finding a good job nowadays is somewhat more difficult than finding a beautiful woman. My opinion - get a great job, then women are abundant and not otherwise....
Nah man, I've been searching long and hard for a good woman, but I've had loads of good jobs.... My present "good job" is M&M sorter for Japanese pop stars, love it!
Would you rather have one wish granted today or three wishes granted in 10 years?
One wish granted today, sorry I can't help, that's how most of the human brains work
Will never know what happens in 10 years, just give me one wish today...
One wish today.... And it would be a wish that keeps on working like, to be always wise or something like that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football