Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 3 years ago
Would you rather take a vow of silence, or a vow of celibacy.... Both of which are indefinite and not relative to your own ability to accomplish them
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
That's pretty obvious isn't it? Unless you're a catholic priest.... Nah, wait, not a good example
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Vow of silence! Did the vow of celibacy already....

Then after plastic surgery I was then able to attract girls so I quit being celibate
When it's not your decision but the lack of interest from the ladies that results in one's celibacy it does not count Jet
LOL ^^
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
LOL Presju. I guess it is the same with the vow of silence when you have nothing to say. Lol
Would you rather have the power to rip Superman in half like a wet phonebook or out-think Sherlock Holmes in a game of chess?
Who cares about sherlock, more importantly, who cares about chess (sorry all you chess lovers, don't mean to offend anyone). If I could rip Superman in half I would kick ass. Ladies would worship me (yes, it's always about women)
Lifeguard 3 years ago
As much as I have played chess in the past, I don't find any practical use for it in everyday life, so Superior Superman for me too
Ripping superman a new hole. Or was that ripping in half. Anyway I'll go with that one
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I choose the latter. I've always wanted to be the 'brains' guy.
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I used to be very good in chess, but I'd take ripping Superman in half any day. Nevertheless, because I have never tried attacking a wet phonebook, I am unable to enjoy the comparison. Lol
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Would you rather have a body like this

Or this

Lol
Lifeguard 3 years ago
I'll take the ripped abs guy any day - need to work out a tad more to look like him

Plastic breasts are not nice! It's cheating wanna be ripped like that guy
Ripped all day long! Fake boobs sag and give you cancer
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Do fake boobs sag? I thought that was an errrr added benefit to that.... Stuff
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I would do the same thing that Jetlifari do, Rip the boob out! Wait, Boobs!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Would you rather receive waterboarding torture for 30 hours or listen to this Link: www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/footy/ on loop for 30 days tied to a chair bolted to the floor in a soundproof studio on full blast

I tried waterboarding (I'm not mental or anything, was just wondering what the fuss was all about). Anything other than that. It's crazy
The song isn't sooooo bad.... I'll take the song, water-boarding is for real
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
No way, I'm gonna' go with Waterboarding
If both were a cure to a fatal illness that you contracted, Would you rather drink a shot of yak spit, or a teaspoon of snail slime?

Wow that yak looks badass! I'm sold on the spit
Puskas (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'd drink both if its going to save my life no problem
I'd drink yak spit but only from it's horn!

P. S. I'm back! I got a new job and can't check footytube at work hence my absence
I've been absent too so I haven't noticed. But good to have you back Jet
I would drink a teaspoon of snail slime, first of all a shot and a teaspoon are no the same and second, the slime would be much cleaner.
Would you rather die from spontaneous human combustion or have your brain eaten by a zombie?

Spontaneous combustion for sure. It would be a rather quick death right? The Zombie has to crack your skull open like an otter cracking open an oyster. That may take a few thumps or else just bite right into you skull and ouch! It would be so painful lol. Then with your skull cracked your brain matter is just leaking everywhere while your slowly losing consciousness and the zombie takes a munch... It seems too long! Hahaha. The 2nd seems more torture :D
Bladecatcher (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'd rather spontaneously combust. It's funnier. Just imagine:
"How did he die? :/"
".... He exploded"
Haha, it'd be like Spinal Tap
Ma'am, your daugter died
............... Noooooo!... Why? ... How?
She errupted into flames and her torso turned to ashes
Urghh......................Is this a sick joke?
No Ma'am.

Spontaneous human combustion is only hypothetically quick and painless. To be frank, it's a phenomenon which cannot really be explained, it has never been observed by a third party, so it's not safe to assume anything i've read about one guy who has been found in his bathroom and all the evidence found on site suggested that he's been struggling hard trying to extinguish the flames inside him somehow.... So that had to hurt. Maybe i'll go with the zombies then? I can at least try to defend myself and go down with honor I have a weak heart, so I would probably go intp cardiac arrest anyway
When I'm on fire i'd jump on the zombie see how he likes that
Spontaneous combustion gets my vote! You'll always be mentioned by name in the newspapers...
Would you rather have ketchup and mayo dispensing nostrils, or pencil-sharpening nostrils?  
I hate mayo and am not really a great fan of ketchup, but I don't use pencils either.... Life's a bitch well, I guess the latter one would be less troublesome
Pencil sharpening nostrils! It's because I hate having to leave the drawing board when I'm drawing comics
Having a pencil sharpening nose would save so much energy of looking around the rooma and asking everyone if they have a sharpener. If you'd have said Brown sauce, that would've been a different story...
Having a pencil sharpening nose would save so much energy of looking around the rooma and asking everyone if they have a sharpener. If you'd have said Brown sauce, that would've been a different story...
Ok brown sauce then. Happy? Lol
Mayo handy for my sandwiches
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Would you rather.... Be a man or a mouse? (Mouse for me!)
Weelll, I do like cheese a lot but I don't like being eaten by cats.... Man for me!
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
Mouseman, a super hero from dumpster! And my arch enemy would be a Catwoman! ;-P Now that would be the hell of the chase!
Yeah a wild field mouse with the intelligence of a human so hawks and falcons won't snatch me!
I feed my snake with mice, so I kinda know their life is short and sucks.... I'd rather stay myself
A mouse speedy gonzalez i'd be a legend ariba ariba
Would you rather be the slimmest or the fattest person in the world?  
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
Being the smallest can only result in you being a circus attraction while being the tallest you can easily succeed at basketball. Succeeding at basketball = groupies.
I would choose being the tallest
That wasn't the question! Lol. In that case you be 8"2' cos this guy is the worlds tallest man, Sultan Kosen (Turk) at 8"1' or 2.47meters

Haha! What a question to ask! I truly like that a girl (?) actually can ask that question! But still I must say that beeing the slimmest person alive would be the "rather" for me.... Even though I'd probably wouldn't last long....
Sorry, my eye sight is going, I have astigmatism and I refuse to get glasses. I could a sworn it said the smallest or the tallest
Slimmest for me!
Eye exercises Somere.... The muscles in your eyes are must be weak, that causes astigmatism and myopia is same too but different cause
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'd rather be the person you would kiss
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Slimmest for me.... I still want to be able to enjoy playing some footy! How tall is that little guy next to him.... He barely makes it to that guy's kneecaps!
Slimmest. Being fattest would mean that I would not be able to move my butt anywhere on my own and my family would have to buy a crane for that reason. Cranes are expensive you know
Manuel Uribe from Monterrey, Mexico - The Worlds' Fattest Person    
OMFG.... He reminds me Jabba a little bit...
Señor Jabba lol, Hes' in good shape
Would you rather s**t yourself when you fart or pee yourself every time you laugh?  
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Ohhhh, that's terrible, i'd go with farting, because I might be able to control it, I laugh all the time, so the alternative would be horrendous
Straight up Balkan humor! Hahahahaha! Messed up....
I would go with #1 as well (sounds like I'm ordering McDonalds), but I would definitely leave beans out of my diet!
I've posted that here already, but whatever maybe my choice will be different this time? I would rather pee when I laugh, it's not that messy plus you can always become emo and never laugh anymore. Dunno if you can control farting
Peeing for me. I'd wear eardefenders for the rest of my life and defriend any funny people and play it safe lol
Peeing for me too!
Definetly pee the smell would be brutal every time you crapped yourself and I'm a ex wino I'm well used to it meths anyone
Would you rather be a footballer for your favorite team for a day, or be with Evaa Mendes (David Beckham would work for ladies I believe) for a day (and night)?!

I would murder Santa or Genie that ask me this question!
Ever Mendes. You pretty much convinced me with that picture
ForEVEr Mendes, haha nice one prejsu.... I like Becks, but Mikel Arteta or Kaka' for me, but since the topic is Becks then yes! Haha (sorry Victoria). I don't think Vahid Halilhodžić would select me for D Zagreb haha Šime Vrsaljko, Igor Bišćan Leandro Cufré, Tonel, Leonard Mesarić, Etto, Tomislav Barbarić and Karlo Bručić have my strongest positions locked down. Plus the fans would be chanting 'get on the weights' at me lmao
I'm with you on this one Presju! The more I look at this pic, the less I care about football!
Darkinja what ever (or whoever) works for you is all right by me! I guess we'll just leave football to footballers!
I would want to be a footballer
Footballer ! Any day! And c'mon, David Beckham isn't that handsome
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If I were a man, of course I would like to spend my day with ever Mendes...
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If you were a famous footballer, couldn't you get all the ladies you wanted? Football for me!
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Joeymac's won the debate fair and square but on a girls point of view I guess they'll take beckham lol
The question is, could you become famous footballer in just one day?!
I guess Joey would be a very busy boy then =P
Ever Mendez allll the way! Easiest question ever
Were you all writing EVER Mendes? Or E V E Mendes? Cos' footytube autocorrects anything it interprets as mispelled and its' annoying!
Yes it is
Yes it is
Would you rather get married to someone you've only seen on footytube or have an arranged marriage?

(That said, lets assume that their profile picture was an actual picture of them.... No fakes.)
Both options suck lol. Flip a coin, arranged marriage to a surgeon. Wouldnt see him much plus, at least the money would make life easy and while the cats away.... (that's of course if he aint hunky and you aint in love with him) lol
   But he's a surgeon! Lol
Hmm, judging from profile pictures, there are some beautiful lasses here on footytube so I would go for that one. The reasons are pretty obvious, namely:

1. At least I can choose, which is not possible with an arranged marriage.

2. I know that we will surely have something in common, that is the love for football. And hell, I can always 'talk' to the girl beforehand and get to know her a bit so it's not like she's a total stranger.

All things considered that definitely is a better option than marrying someone you don't know at all and have no influence on it whatsoever. Besides, if things go wrong you can always get divorced
A young hunky surgeon grrrrrrr.... Besides yeah prejsu has a valid point. Divorce it! But on the flipside, look at india. Arranged marriages seem to be successful plus the divorce rate is really low. There must be some kinda benefit, I mean your mom and dad know you well, so they're a good judge of your character, and then they (I'm sure) evaluate the man/ woman eho is gonna' marry their child. Your parents wouldnt just marry you off to a monster. But yeah in our western culture arranged marriages would be looked upon like an act of opression or something like it
That would be nice Darka if it was really the case that your parents are considerate of your needs, but that's not the major factor that has a bearing on the choice of the wife/husband in arranged marriages, which is highly unfortunate. Usually money and social position speak. I really feel bad for people who have to take it on face value and just bare with it, I can't really envisage myself in such a situation...
A living nightmare Well I don't know how far India is in feminine / masculine equality. I mean here in the west as recent as 30 years ago and 20 -15 years ago in some places, it was still a mans world. India is huge with tons of cultures and traditions, so I dunno if womens equality is like it is here in the west. I just know places like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedebad are pretty modern urban cities, (although with poverty problems despite Indias' impressive economic growth over recent decades) but 70% of indians are in rural areas that's about 800 millions indians living rurally. Vs the 300 million living in urbanised zones and cities. So its hard to figure out. (sorry if I ofended any indian members, your country is wonderful! Just has some problems to overcome I guess)
Depends who's arranging it.... My mother continues to tell me that I should marry a rich footballer.... So that would perhaps not been too bad, but I relly can't picture myself as a WAG.... :S I'm more like the crazy person in the stands....
Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with 3 wet muddy hairy dogs or with 3 fat men with appauling body odour and bad gas?  
Hahaha! Toughie.... Maybe the 3 wet, muddy, hairy dogs as I hate sharing the elevator with my brothers
Wow, nice family you got there jet I'm ok with dogs, well actually I love 'em so no problem for me
Dogs indefinitely
Dogs for me, they are mans' best friends
DOGS! Any day!
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dogs. I can wash the mud off quickly, I would kill the fat stinking men
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Would you rather (heaven forbid) never play football again, or never watch another highlight/game of football?
I can't live without playing footy. It's -12 see today and here I am waiting for my mates to come and pick me up so we can go and play a bit. Either one of the choices is pretty upsetting but i'd rather not watch footy highlights/games again
Not watch highlights/games again.... Football for life!
I think if I lost my legs I would want to watch as much as a could.... Easy one Lifeguard!
Never watch highlight/game. Football is everything!
Would you rather lose 10-1 to your arch rivals or get shot in the nuts by a rusty nail-gun?
*gulp* Bring on the nail gun
Hahha, me too!
I have no children yet so I guest city wins
The pain of that defeat would be worse than the pain of having ungrateful children
Who says you can't beat them again later on. I'll take the 10-1 loss. That is never worth it, ever
I just saw on your profile page that you don't like nutshots Lyndon! That explains your choice then, lol
Nail gun please. I hate loosing to Legia more than anything
Nuts, please! And in lack of those kind of nuts I belive you're reffering to, I'd let the bullets hit the whale nuts on the table
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nail gun.... I couldn't handle a scoreline like that losing to the Mancs
Nailgun. Just let me close my eyes first...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football