Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Would you rather lose your eyesight or be born without it?

I have thought about this, I would naturally say 'i'd rather lose it' but then I started to think. Could it be worse that way. To know what your missing.... If anyone is confused i'll elaborate more.... Terrible either way I suppose. Just a thought
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I think I would rather have had it then lose it, at least I'd have images to remember and would be able to have a better more vivid imagination!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Obviously I would rather be born blind than lose eyesight in the course of the years or by some terrible accident. The world is just too beautiful not to look at it. I'd really miss that
That's what I concluded. Sight is the sense I couldn't live without. Just thinking about the people, places, things in general I would miss, and know I'm missing. To be born without it.... You must create your own idea of what things look like over time through touch and what people tell you. Depressing / fascinating on that level...
TheatreOfDreams (Manchester United) 3 years ago
"It's better to have seen and lost, than never to have seen at all"  Oh wait...
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Get punched in the balls 10 times or in the stomach 20 times?
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess the stomach.... Zian.... Is it worse to be kicked in the balls or punched? (I can't believe I'm encouraging this)
God I would take the stomach everytime! I would rather be punched in the face 10 times before my b*lls! Lol
Stomach. How big of a masochist one has to be to even consider choosing the other option?
Cloudst 3 years ago
Stomach no doubt
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Stomach easily, I don't think I know a man who would choose otherwise
Beth1128 (New York) 1 year ago
Stomach
Would you rather,

Copy these books precisely for 10 times

Or

Punch Barak Obama,

The Pope

You Parents

Justin Bieber

Remember imagine if this is real
Even if you've been sent to jail, you get free again and continue punching them. Punch them 20 times hard and punch them 25 times! Don't be a pussy! By that I mean not punching these people hard, I mean punch them as hard as you can
I'd so love to punch Obama in the face. My parents are cool, I don't have anything against the pope, and I could not care less about Bieber, even if he is the lamest pathetic thing I've ever seen
No Prejsu, I mean punch all those people that I listed
Not fair
I would never punch Obama, or the Pope for that matter (I have nothing against catholics) but lemme at Justin beiber any day
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Justin Bieber
Ak47gunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Obama hands down
Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber
Cars or Motorbikes?
Both give me a hard on, so that's a difficult choice. I guess it depends on the bike/car in question
It does depend, suppose the bike is worth more than the car? Then you could sell it and get a better vehicle lol
Jesus always have to make it much harder than it is! Ok you have a choice between a top of the range car or bike, which would you choose? I can't get any photos just now but I will later!
I think I'll go with the car. More reliable, and it's nice when it does not rain on your head
Ok here are a couple of pictures

Take your pick!
I'm definitely a car man myself, would go for the comfort and luxury of a car anyday of the week!
Plus it rains alot where I live so like Prejsu said its nice to stay dry too! Lol
Beggars can't be choosers, right. I'd take the car over the bike, but you wouldn't see a sad face on me if it was the other way either
Yeah that's true I wouldn't mind a shot at both either, if I could afford either I'd prob be quite happy too! Lol
Cars definitely
Cars I'm not to fond of Motorcycles or bikes
Cars, my grandmother died on a motorcycle.... ____
Wolfman or werewolf ?    
Werewolf. Though I don't really get the question
Ok.... If you were cursed or bitten and turned into a wolf-creature under a full moon, would you rather the tabloids call you a werewolf or the wolfman?
Vampire
Would you get laid with a:

Blond girl?

Or

Asian girl?

Asian girl any day, anytime.... I just have that strange kind of 'fondness' towards Asian women, especially Japanese Plus I prefer brunettes to blonds
Kinda a odd question. Do you mean the ones in the pictures, or just blonde to Asians in general?

Because there's a serious variation if your talking about all Asians and blondes haha
Any, I just showed up those pics for you to see how sexy they are
Raj (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Smash their heads in together and you get the best of both ahem
Had a blonde. Take the blonde
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
Blonde.... Although.... I've always wondered how asian girls are in bed.... Hmmm nvm Asian it is!
I'm not fussy i'll take anything that's thrown at me, we can't afford to be picky now can we?!?! Lol
Lol, GreatScot, real words of wisdom mate
COUNTRY OR CLUB?
Hmmm Country, cause I get to show how good I am in goalie and show I'm am the savior!
Country or club.... What?
Sorry mate. If you had to give up watching your club or your national team which would it be?
I'd hate to have to choose but i'd choose club over country! Why would you give up 8 months of football a year for 8 games a year, if International football was on a regular basis it would be harder to choose, but seen as we only get a few games every few months then its easier to make a choice!
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Haha isn't it obvious? I would give up watching the national team for sure. One reason been most of the players hardly care, and just want to get it over with. Another been the huge difference in games per year like GreatScot mentioned
Oh then I mistaken.... I would watch Country I though we we're talking about playing Football
I would drop the national games. Poland is rubbish at the moment. I'll maybe reconsider when they beat, let's say, Germany
Club is mostly what brings me joy lol, club any day!
Heard this on the radio earlier,

If you had a film made about your life, which actor would you choose to play you?!

I think I would choose Johnny Depp, he's just cool!
Cloudst 3 years ago
Lol will smith would be my choice. It just seems he could could portray me well on the big screen if my life was made into a film
Sam rockwell. It would be something. Hey everyone should include what the title of the film would be, and pick a title track lol. This could probably be its own thread
Leo Di Caprio, he's just sooooooo epic!
Matt Damon or Mark Wahlberg. These guys are badass MOFOs
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Joe Pesci or Al Pacino. Legends
Raj (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Charlie Sheen, easy peasy
If you have 1 bullet in a gun, and your Mum is suffering from drowning and your dad is burning, who would you kill to suffer less.
Option: YOU, Yer Mom, Yer Dad
I'd give a running push to my dad into my mom. Or are they BOTH suddenly drowning now
That's a crazy horrible question, i'll pass on this one thanks!
Yup, that's not nice mate, I don't want to make that kind of choice even if it's not for real....
I'm an expert at cod mate, I'll kill them both with one shot.    But on a serious matter, this is twisted.
Lol AyyamS5, so how are you going to kill them at one shot?
I wouldnt shoot anyone! I would take my father out because he's frikin burning and jump in the water to save my mom
Which do you prefer tea or coffee?    I'm definetly a tea man, only ever drink coffee to keep me awake at work!
Tea Tea Tea
Tea if I have to choose. Nothing beats a nice glass of water with lots of ice though !
I enjoy my 5 o'clock tea whenever I can, that's the only English custom I found worthy of adopting into my everyday life. Coffee makes me sleepy which I imagine is quite rare
I hate tea.... Coffee is the best, I LOVE IT!
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Tea for me - can't stand the taste of coffee
Lose the internet, or lose television?
This may have been done already, I mean come on, I don't want to go through 14 pages
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lose Television for sure, I hardly watch it anyway lol.... And I can pretty much do everything I want on the Internet. (including watching tv shows and all, if I do feel the need to so )
This is footytube, what do you think we'd say? Lol Internet for sure
Lose of television, at least we can watch there!
I hardly watch TV, plus everything you need is on the internet, so it's pretty much obvious
Um I just stream stuff from my internet
Lose tv, I would lose my touch on humanity if lost internet. Also I would have to find stuff out the hard way (library). ____
Be a meat-eating dinosaur or a plant-eating one. It seems really easy at first.... The meat-eater eats the plant-eater, easy-peasy. But i've seen those bbc and discovery channel shows, and its no walk in the (jurassic) park.... I'm so sorry for that. Plus some of the plant eaters had armour and weapons to dust the predators.... Hmmmm
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 3 years ago
Most meat eaters were lone wolfs. BUT, plant eaters were family and defensive minded. For instance.... Cow or lion. LOL    Lion
Wow Lyndon you made it sound horrible haha. Of course I would want to be a meat eater
Hey, i've seen that battle at kruger video. THEY AINT NO COWS lol
Life would be horrible without meat, so that's an obvious choice. Plus I would learn how to make a fire and teach it to other predators so we could throw a barbecue party or something
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Meeeeeeeaaaaat Eater! Plants are lame, hate them
Plants are lame yet they keep the world on and going!
I kinda agree woth you pragathish but at least if your a meat eater you van defend youself, if your a plant and somebody runs at you with an axe your screwed mate!

I'm def a meat eater!
Triceratops, ankylosaurus, those dinos could handle their business. When I hear plant, I think of some big leafy fern bush or something. Noone is safe from the man who would charge that with an axe LOL
Yeah true you could still run away though, but if your a fecking plant your rooted to the ground and going no-where!
You could be a tumbleweed
Plant eater because I would rather die fast with all my friends, then die alone after eating all the others  
If you had to lose an arm or a leg which would it be?
My left arm, I could still play football and walk around but I'd still be able to write and do basic things
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I'd settle for my left arm
Defintley my hand, I'd rather not write then not walk
Really? But you could learn to walk again, . What if you had kids, would you not want both your arms to play with them, I really don't know which i'd rather lose if I had to, I cook for a living, play in goals like my cars and only having 1 arm would hamper all these things for sure!
But I like playing football outfield and running and I'm sure as my kid gets older i'll be having to chase him!
I was asked this question a while back and the more I think about it the more I just can't decide!
Leg, if I can't play football at least I can still draw...
If you had to.... Would you rather mash a girl/guy that couldn't stop belching, or couldn't stop farting. Lol OBVS lose/lose
I like your profile pic, every time I catch it out of the corner of my eye it seems to be spinning but when I look straight at it, its stopped!
Couldn't stop farting.... Maybe, lol...
Would you rather be telepathic or telekinetic?
Telepathic, just to know what the hell women are thinking. Woman's mind- the greatest enigma of all time
Telepathic. But I couldn't predict the lottery with that...
Since I'm already telepathic, I choose telekinetic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football