Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Would You Rather?
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Would you rather be the next President of the United States or the next King of England?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Can I choose none? cause both these 'posts' suck
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If I had to choose one, I'd say US President so that I'd actually have some power and respect, and wouldn't be married to my sister
Both are head of states. The president runs the country but in the monarchy system, the running of the country is done by the prime minister. I would choose the latter
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'd choose King of England because then I could walk around with a sword and duel over my lack of relevance in modern society...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
King of England. I don't like USA
A common debate among friends : The gift of immortality or the ability to travel through time
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Travel through time, immortality is a curse!
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Both are curses lol
Agree that immortality is a curse. I would choose time travel but not into the future but into the past. Will take the opportunity to correct some wrong doings and decisions
Immortality, I want to live to see everyone turn to dust...
And what would you do next jet? Man, loneliness sucks big time.... I don't see how an ability to travel through time could be a curse.... That would be a blessing
Lonely times are when you're most productive, so after everyone's gone I'd remake the world in my image.... (I think I have a god complex, lol)
Would you rather an average looking woman that made you laugh all the time, or a beautiful woman with a totally different sense of humour
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Beautiful woman any day!An average woman could only make me laugh...
An average woman with a good sense of humour. Beautiful women with attitude issues make me puke (No offense to any beautiful readers out there)....
Average looking! "hahahahahhahah" "uh.... Okay hun"
Average looking!
Would you rather be the best looking person on Earth with no sexual ability or the ugliest person in the world with amazing sexual ability?
Ugliest!

That's what pillowcases were made for. Pop one on her head, one on your head (in case hers falls off) and that is the 'double bag' method. After that, enjoy the ride

Being ugly for this purpose will do justice by simply switching off the lights, or even wear one of Ant's gorilla masks
Would you rather find a true love or 1 million dollars?
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
With 1 milion dollars I can find many people who would "love" me
A million dollars. I already have true love.... Ah footytube, you're so good to me
I agree with M4, a million dollars will get you a lot of true loves.

The poorest man in the gutter can still find true love, but he won't necessarily get a million dollars. With that money, he could clean up, shave, nice car, nice house, start a company.... And after that the rest is gravy
I have seen true love hampered by consequences of financial issues. I'll go for the million bucks as true love can still be attainable when you are rich...
Materialists
Ha! Ha! You win some, you lose some...
Tanmay (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
True love, man. I don't have much use for money
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
1 million dollar when? Inflation/deflation can make a difference there! Lol
I'd go true love because with that, I'm sure a couple can succeed beyond the cash flow.
$1 million
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1 million dollars, then i'll find 20 true loves, lmao!
Myself (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ok, lets bring some ladies into this::    Would you rather Megan Fox or Jennifer Anniston?
Megan Fox all the way! I would actually rather both at the same time but as the saying goes, "You can't have your cake and have sex with it"  
OH MY. This is tough. Ill go for jennifer aniston man. Experience is key!
Okok! Whoopi goldberg or oprah winfrey?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Aniston for me, fox looks like she would hurt me...
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Oprah Winfrey because she is rated as the 3rd richest person of African descent
Yeah charlie, but that's what it's all about, hardcore ride, so megan for the win I would let her rape me without any second thoughts whatsoever
Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/which-female-ce...

Lets keep the "which celebrity would I do" chat to that topic
Megan Fox!
Ltm017 4 years ago
That's not even a fair comparison. Megan Fox is like 20 years younger than Jennifer Aniston. Or 15 years something like that
Definetly megan fox, jennifer aniston is 41 years old, god that's bad...
Would you rather live a short 30 year life that's full of joy and energy or a long life of 150 years with lots of disabilities as you grow really old?
Hahaaha, 150 years.... I always wanted to s**t in my pants and not care about it...
30!Ahahahaha jet!
150 years, definitely. I'd be a superstar
150 years!
Would you rather have 12 toes or 12 fingers?

http://www.thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/images8/fingers.jpg
Toes probably
12 fingers, so I can hold my guinness better when I'm drunk
Both of these sound like a curse. 12 toes, because I could just hide them away
Wouldn't mind 12 fingers - makes using the keyboard much easier. 12 toes mean you need wider shoes...
ManUtdMojica (Manchester United) 4 years ago
12 toes for the same reason ant is stating
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The toes for extra stability and agility! You guys probably haven't heard of the fact that Messi has 12, on each foot?
12 toes so I can hid it, its very hard to hid 12 figures
Ltm017 4 years ago
This is easy.... 12 fingers.... Some people are born with extra fingers and they just remove it when they are babies
Would you rather take a rusted car, which could barely move and cause hell loads of noise, or a fully loaded sexy Lamborghini which would smell like s**t all over? (the stinky smell cannot be removed!)
Lol, that's a toughie.... Maybe the rusted car...
I'd rather walk lol.... Depends on how old I am. I'm too young to drive anyway, so probably the Lamborghni, and then display it in a case somewhere!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lamborghini, I'd sell it without letting them smell it
Gunners11vP (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lambo! It just smells right? It doesn't actually have the feeling and stuff? Because then I'd just modify my sunglasses to plug my nose while I drive haha
Hahaha best question yet. A car that looks like crap or a car that smells like crap. Awesome.

I think I'd take the Lamborghini, and slowly drive by the ladies, but park it way, way way away. When they ask for a spin in it, I'll say - the night is beautiful, why don't we walk?

Then I would drive my stinking car home, smiling and satisfied
Ant, it will be bad if the smell sticks to your clothings.... I'd rather walk
I would take the shitty lamborghini, and sell it to a man with a blocked nose, lol
Would you rather have a the strength of a god for 2 secs a day or ability to fly but only two feet off the ground?
Of course, the ability to fly two feet above the ground, 2 seconds a day being God is useless to me
Same, although maybe 2 seconds is enough to change everything! I don't know! I'm not God lol
2 secs a day, and ill use th epower to grant me the second power!
Strength of a god for two seconds a day. I mean you don't have to tell anyone you don't have that strength the rest of the time. You could just say, hey guys, shut up or I'll throw this car at you. And when they go - yeah right - you lift it up and chuck it. They won't ever challenge you again.

Everyone would be all like "Hey theres that guy that has the strength of a God" and you could laugh to yourself "yeah for two seconds a day"

Plus the ladies would love you
The strength of God and His powers are infinite. Can do a lot even for 2 secs if properly planned. Will wnat His powers for sure...
Shook14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Unless if it's two minutes then i'll consider taking it
It's strength of a god, not all the powers of a God. Flying anyday
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Godlike strength doesn't seem that useful, but godlike powers sure are. Godlike powers are either immeasurable or non-existent, but if they are, damn, you could probably use those two seconds a day for more than anyone would ever achieve in a lifetime. Although flying is pretty awesome too, I'd definitely pick the God powers
God strength so I can make my self fly
One hundred percent god, if I had the power for 2 seconds, I would quickly make myself appear in OT, or make cheryl cole appear in my bed, not bad for the rest of your life, you gotta' think and use your brain...
This would be simple for an atheist lol
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
The definition of a God as all-present, all-powerful and omnipotent follows that at any point in time, a God is at all possible points.... That is to say, eternal in both space and time. So if one were granted a God's powers, even for the most minuscule portion of a nanosecond, he would be endowed with God-like powers for eternity, become everything and everywhere and always and never. But who wants that curse? Give me the slight hovering any day and let me die when my time comes!
Which would you rather have, a monkey tail or horns on your head
I'd take horns because my tail would get caught in doors and girls don't like monkey men!
Horns! Tails would drag everywhere!
Horns man. Badass!Hahaha
Tail! Its like another limb to use whereas horns don't have any benefit
I prefer a tail. Keeps the balance after a heavy night's drinks. If the horns are the big ones like hellboy, it will be difficult to drive in a non-convertible car....
Definitely horns man, that's so wicked. Everyone would be afraid of me
Leffoot (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Monkey tail, if its the same type as Dragonball Z
If I had a monkey tail, I would cut it off, lol no, I would probably rap it round my leg and hide it or something
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Hmm, monkey tail: do I need a second appendage that's got a mind of its own? YES!
Let's play my favourite game! Would you rather?

I'll go first....

Which would you rather have, ridiculously long legs or ridiculously long arms?
This is a tough one. Arms sound great, but you'd have to drag them everywhere. Legs would mean you'd be really fast and tall. I'd have to go with arms
Arms
Legs would be less of a pain to live life with, as ant has expressed, and being tall and fast would benefit almost any sport you play so, legs
Leffoot (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well I need longer legs, My current tripod is tilting backwards
Legs, so I'm tall
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 3 years ago
Legs like crouch wouldnt be bad, I could be a famous striker then.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football