Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Will The World End In 2012!
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
HI mates ! It is important forum in the footytube other than footy. The world experts says that the wold ends in december 21 2012, by various reasons, what is your comment for this
Vlad (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yes
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Any chance we could get it moved forward?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Not until I get every goal I can out of Ade.... Lol...
Nasa confirms the end of the world
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Good source there
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well, that was complete CRAP!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Why do UFOs or extra terrestrials have anything to do with the end of the world? They are peaceful aliens or they would have already attacked us. There is historical evidence of aliens all over this earth, but there goal was always to advance human civilization, why would they attack us now, unless they had a good reason?
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Problems:
1) Droughts AND Floods? They are kind of opposites, unless I'm crazy....
2) Mayans never said it would be the end of the world, just the end of their calendar
3) Purification of Earth doesn't mean END of the earth.
4) The Bible does talk about an Apocalypse, but it never says an exact date.
Oh nice information mate!
This comment has been removed.
About mayan clander
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You obssessed donkey lol if you care you should be more eco frendley
Hmmm all I know is I'm gonna' start recycling after watching the movie, 2012
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha, No comment on this matter
You damn ! Please, see what nasa says, they confirmed, did you know one thing, the film was taken according to what is happening around us, everything is real one ok mayan calendar is really there in china
I just asked comment ok
Do you really think the Mayans are from China? Or even their calendar? Because that is just pure ignorance if you do
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Well I can't realy prepare for this day because there is no way to prepare I thought the world would end 6/6/06 guess what we are still here

I will find out that day and then talk to you after if it happens or not
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Bullshit, just because you watched the movie "2012" you believe? Those Scientist must have get money out of saying those craps
Nice but see above nasa confirmed that things...
Ltm017 4 years ago
We don't know when the world is going to come to an end. God said we will not know the time or the day. So I KNOW it will def not be on Dec 2012 or anywhere in 2012 for that matter.

For all we know the world could end tomorrow...
I'll be sad If the World Ends in 2012 because I bet 200£ that it wouldn't
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol lmaoed when I saw your post
Zizou10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Haha that's classic
HAHA Manc, that's good humor there, and a win win for you ya. Because if the world and your friend are still here he owes you 200 pounds, if not well let's just say pounds won't be very important, that is indeed classic haha
Haha Yea, I did bet with my mate.... But not quite that much
Yeah I think he will win best wishes for you mate...
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'll be sad if the world ends in 2012 because I've already plans to go to Brazil for 2014

2 of my best friends fully believe the world will crumble in 2012. They're currently preparing for it. I don't laugh just in case it does end that way I can create a new society with them. Haha
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Okay okay, heres what I don't understand. Nostradamus makes predictions until the year 3000 and something. But he also predicts the world ends in 2012?

I don't know when the world will end, but I sure as hell no bullshit when I see it
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't really care since I'm not going to die alone though! Lol
Don't be ridiculous, the world will not "end" It is just the beginning of a new age. It could be fantastically good, or catastrophically bad, we can only wait and see, but the world will not end. This is only the media tying to stir up fear in people like they always do and have done, this is the purpose of the media, at least in the US. Have you even researched the Mayan culture, they are some of the smartest people to ever exist, most of what they did was based on the stars and other astronomical features. But people only site their calendar as a source of information? They left behind a lot more information then that. Read Chariots of the Gods, you may like it. Aliens will probably reveal themselves in 2012 that's all. All I know is I am going to be on the San Francisco Peaks chilling with my buddies on December 21 2012
See. That's the life. Count me in duncon
You are invited Sergio, bring some Stella Artois haha
No I will, That's my job Lol, Lets go mates!
Haha, Shorif can bring the Stella, your job will be to bring a football and some Heineken Kaden, hahaha
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
No way Ram, I read Chariots of the Gods what, 15 years ago. Great book! Total bollox obviously but I loved it at the time

Eric Von Daniken FTW!
Hahahaha funny stuff Lee, ya it is a great book, complete bollox like you said but it makes you think. I also like that he uses questions, he very rarely makes a real statement haha, lot of interesting ideas though. Cheers Lee and happy birthday buddy
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
And the 'Gods were astronauts'! Daniken owns, even if what he writes is total BS
Besides even if the human race is wiped off the earth in some apocalyptic event, and 75% of all other plant and animal species becomes extinct, the World will still be here. History has shown that life can continue on earth even if most of it's known species become extinct. Have you ever heard of extremophiles? If not you should do some research on them, they could potentially survive just about any thing 2012 could throw at them. So even if humans and the "world" as we know it is gone, life will go on, on earth and out there in the universe.

The only thing that has the power to potentially actually put an end to the earth itself, is nuclear bombs. Something which I hate to think about, because there is this thing called the law of attraction, but I won't get into that. Basically everyone in this generation at this time should be thinking peaceful thoughts and doing peaceful things. Push peace in 2012 haha. But seriously nuclear warfare, the potentially most dangerous thing to the earth, is rarely spoken of in such circles as these when it is the most plausible threat to our existence. There is nothing in the media about how many nuclear bombs my country possess' yet we have the right to tell smaller countries they can not make them? We are a hypocritical nation if we continue doing this. So I think we should set an example for the rest of the world and put ALL not some, but all of our nuclear weapons on one big rocket ship and send it up into space. This rocket would have to be the safest and most efficient rocket ever built, because if it fails, yikes. But I still think that is a good idea, or at least discuss that with Obama and the rest of those politicians. Sometimes I wish Obama would be more of a man, and a human at that, and less of a politican. The peace symbol literally means no nukes, it is a cirle with a and for nuke at the bottom, crossed out. No nukes! The hippies knew what they were talking about back in the day, because nuclear bombs are the biggest threat to humanity, but no one seems to talk about this. Global warming, is a natural cycle of earth, life and the earth can survive this with ease, nuclear bombs are another story.

The weaponization of space must also stop immediately, this would be the only reason aliens would ever attack us and it needs to be stopped as quickly as possible. All our progress in that should be destroyed as well. It's a very complicated subject and most of the world's population doesn't know it's going on due to lack of interest, and or the governments of the world keeping it under raps. But even if other nations are putting weapons in space, I would never support my country doing it. Even though we already are, f**k haha.

But as for the world ending in 2012, that's bogus. It is just the beginning of a new cycle. Everything works in cycles and circles, 2012 is just the beginning of a new cycle that is all. It may also be a galactic eclipse, more than the planets will align, whole galaxies will align, who knows maybe even other universes?
About the nuclear rocket taking all of the weapons off earth, it would have to one a fool proof rocket, and the species of the universe would have to know it would be no threat to them. And when we know it is a safe distance away from everything and anything, we could have it explode. Most of the energy of the explosion would be gone within a few millions of miles, but the radiation could go on for light years. This is why we must blow it up in a spot where it is no threat to other races and planets of the universe. To many this will all sound very far fetched, even to me it does, but it could work, and we need some answer to this problem we have brought upon ourselves. If we created nuclear bombs, we can be smart enough to destroy them and banish them from earth
One of Obama's main goals should also be to denounce any of the US's plans to build weapons in space. There can be no peace with weapons in space, there would be a constant tension and threat to the entire world. No bueno haha.come on Obama be the hero we hope you can be, and promote peace and love, not money and greed and war
Unfortunately bro.... If he makes too many waves.... They'll just kill him. So he has to make changes slowly and carefully.... In time they will come
Well ya but I think the de-weaponization of space is something every person should want. The only nation to turn it down at a world meeting about it was the US, so I think he should just say, look it is not acceptable for us to be putting weapons in space. That shouldn't cause too many waves. But I guess you are right he can't really just come out to the public and say that, they are trying to keep it under wraps, but he should.

I hope nobody kills him, that would be a very very sad day. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction Reid?
The consciousness of the planet is undergoing a change and so are we. Nothing to fear here mates. The Earth constantly changes. I am not worried.... But if Hull plays Hamburger for the UEFA and Trinidad wins the World Cup.... I am stockin up on food and water.... Just sayin'...
Ooohhhhhh...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football