Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is Your Best Friend On Footytube?
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
There is lots of best friends on footytube, I've noticed a kind of group of friends with ManUK, Yamsy, Sergioramos, Rarimapirate and Vanpersie. I remember when ManUK and sergioramos had the same picture about three times. I've got to say my best friend(s) since coming on to the site are Senthil and Pragathish. I'm actually quite surprised because Senthil wanted me to become friends with him in the first place, and I'm only nine, and he is seventeen!
Who is your best friend on footytube then?
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahahaha! I like small guys who thinks higher!(e. G. Your post in "how many staffs in footytube?)
Yeah derby is right, there are many best friends in footytube!
Scottie(the person I wish to meet in future), derby22, yogan, raj(sharing personal things and footy sometimes), prag(classmate), charlie, ant, rarimapirate(sharing personal things), antonio vivaldi(he is my first friend in footytube, but I am not seeing him often here)and ecessien(we are tamilian)
I missed out! At present I have a good friendship with matt
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
.... Sethil where am I? D':    You seem to have missed me out.... Twice?  Are we not real friends
Hey I added there! (see it clearly "charlie", we are best friends)
Oh I thought Charlie you meant the mod
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Oh well, I have many:
Senthil: Classmate, real life friend and we've been friends for 8 years, I think.
Derby22: He is only 9 and I am 15, but anyway we are good fiends
Raj: Indian footy lover, clever and witty!And very friendly as well.
Charliehenry: Very good friend of me as we both support Milan and Arsenal. One of my best friends.
Scottie: Funny and friendly guy. But, I think he's busy nowadaysNot tubing often.
Villi: Cool guy and we fight over sometimeshaha
Rockerr: haha my bro
Other friendly members:Sergio, Matt, Ant, Yogan, Rarimapirate, Reid Scott Anderson, BruscoACM, Toni, Mauijim and much much more

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Here are my friends, some of which you may not know:

Freestylejosh: My primary school and current secondary school mate. Only joined a few weeks ago.
Pragathish: Really, really friendly, cool and interested in lots of things I am.
Senthil: People disrespect him alot because of his English but he is 17 and still learning, and he isn't stupid either. He's won loads of silly captions and won the first photoshopping award with his "alex ferguson as a clock mechanic award" He also gave me links to GIMP and Photoshop! Great guy!
Rockerr:
Tony: Hilariously funny and has nearly taken the "funniest person award" off Scottie! Great guy
SergioRamos: We had a right dispute at first, but we've made up now and we are both into gaming which is what we talk about!
Yamsy: He's 3 years older than me and even though he's left footytube he's one of my best friends. We still chat on MSN and sometimes speak via the mike!
Incuteration: Like Yamsy, except he hasn't left. I chat to him on MSN, not as much as Yamsy but again one of my best friends from here.
Charliehenry: Frequent poster and used to be one of the most frequent people I spoke to on Meebo
You must out on Rockerr, but overall I think your choices are great. I had the same incident with Sergioramos too, and now he's alright!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Sergio but not me D: Lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Mainley becouse you guys took a little rejection a bit hard
Oh yeah links TO photoshop? OMG illigal
Sorry manuk you aren't actually in my friends but I;m still your friend. Whenever I try adding you it always says "manuk denied your request" lol after that spat with you two and me.

Oh might aswell add one of these to be like Serg

P. S @Serg I Said to senthil is it a pirate copy and he said Albatross so I'm using gimp 2. 6 instead
I've never denied anyones request D: How can that be true
I am a bit hurt really, I mean I'm never really mean to anyone, yet no one thinks of me as a good friend D: lol

SergioRamos as many people may notice is my best mate, Yamsy and Rarimapirate are some of my best friends too
Awwww
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Awww....Lol
My friends are:
Senthil- not nice to be forgotten because I always talk to him
Amey014- First person I spoke to since I joined and still do
Pragathish- already said both Milan and Arsenal fans very good friend
SjSung- keeps all the gooners up to date with the stats and info
Sam(staff)- Always talk to him about arsenal and other sports
Myself(that is his footytube name)lol- always online when the match is on
Anibhat- legend not here so much anymore
ArsenalFan96- talk whenever she is online she is cool
Rarimapirate- Very good and varied taste in music(I believe)
The Yog mister- lol yes I use to talk not really anymore but cool guy also
And I find ManUK and SergioRamos a funny double team
Number one talked to and general top mate - Manuk!
Fave Mods- Sam and Omar
Best Random Convo Starter-Lee Aka the Cheese MiesterS
Rarima Pirate- awesome guy!
And you know I love you all haha
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
You WILL listen to The Smiths Serg
Haha LOL
Best all round Mate: SergioRamos
Other all round friends: Rarimapirate, Yamsy, Lee, and other Old users
Fave Staffers: Lee, Omar, Sam, Ant, Alen

All footytubers are awesome! footytube is amazing!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Soccergal293 is probably the firend I talk to the most on meebo. And best footytube friend
Yeah haha
Awww....
Awwww...... How sweet
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
My best friend on footytube is anyone below me in Dreamfooty
That's a lot of people Ant
I'm ant's friend! Does it count if I'm at least 1000 places below you? Oh, Incuteration, I think ant hates you!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And Alen too
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good post, it is hard to say because everyone is cool on Le Tube really. But here are some of my best friends on footytube, many of which I would like to meet in the future and play some football with. I'll start with the old school guys first.

ManUK and Sergio, two classy guys. Kaden is a great footballer judging from his juggling videos and such, and I am sure Shorif is just as good(will see what they say about that haha). ManUK is still far and away the biggest poster on footytube, and Sergio started one of the most legendary topics ever in This or That footy edition(style). So there contribution to the site is extensive(Ronaldo7 is just as responsible), most of the new people on the site will never fully know.

Hill(formerly futbol22) one of the most old school American users, great guy. Now a staff member. From all I know about him a great footballer as well, certainly would be a beast in the air with his stature. Also a fantastic guy, great taste in music, funny comments, snowboarder. One of my favorite people on Le Tube

Lee, real character. Always helped me out with everything on footytube. Very important to the site, he is a co-founder. Hilarious too, he, Ant and Tony are always saying something to get me laughing. Put all those guys in one room, it would be a show haha. Would love to drink a Stella with this guy one day.

Yamsy, don't know what happened to him but an awesome guy. True Red, always very informative with his posts. Helped turn the Best Goal Ever topic into what it is now.

VanPersie, Very old school this guy. I hear he is going to the World Cup as well to support his native New Zealand. Good luck with that buddy. We are in a similar boat trying to reach a thousand juggles I believe. It sounds like he is a little closer than I am haha.

Andy(formerly Moonpig) Very old school footy member. Great taste of music, another Zep head. Represents Ireland well on Le Tube with Tony. What Are you Listening to and Footytube's triple F are two of the most legendary topics ever.

Amayel don't know if he is still around, one of my favorite people on footytube though. If I am ever in Paris I want to play football with this guy haha.

MayankGerrard another one of my best friends on footytube. Die hard Red fan, probably even more than myself. He has a passion for Liverpool that doesn't come off with some people. Extremely wise as well, especially for his age. Would like to visit him in India one day. We have many things in common

Raj another enlightened cat from India. One of the people I am closest with on Le Tube. Another guy I would like to hang out, in India or wherever. Also fantastic taste in music, loves Zeppelin as much as myself, learned many things in music from each other.

ReidScott Great guy, another from the US who loves football(the real kind). Maybe one of the few people who is on the same level of awe as me when it comes to Lio Messi's left foot. He is for an awesome cause here, this is the link to his no profit. If you haven't seen this check it out.

Link: kickitngearglobal.ning.com/

CharlieHenry, love the music bud, you have showed me many hip hop groups I never knew. Dela is now one of my favorites. Keep skating and playing football, hopefully one day I can come to London and we can go to the Emirates or something. Maybe go to a few shows.

Tony, I hope I am as cool as you when I am 51 man haha. If I am ever in Belfast let's go to a show. Look into Rodrigo why Gabriela man, you will dig it.

Senthil, very cool guy. Big contributor to the modern footytube. Keep spreading football in India bud.

Pragatish and Rockerr: Brothers, awesome

Yogan and Derby: also brothers, very cool guys. Keep playing footy, and getting on the Tube.

There are many others, but I am getting tired of writing this haha
It looks a though you've outdone me by about eleven paragraphs, That's a trait you seem to have, the knack of topping my posts Nice though
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
That's our pirate!  Good post
Cheers Matey
Hahha prag, that's our pirate, lol
He is indeed our very own pirate
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Arr right then. Few kegs and the Mary Jane twins for the weekend
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I completely forgot Ant when I was writing this though haha. Ant, you are the man, nothing more to say really
Agreed Words cannot describe him
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Lol manuk, I hope ant takes that the way its meant, I'm sure he'll let you know
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm like part of the furniture, don't worry about me! Thank you for the shout out though
haha part of the furniture
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
An old poufee.... Lol
LOL  footytube is worldwide tony many people will be like.... WTF?  Quality
Wow nice list!
Jaseface (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That would have to be the one known as Andy
As everything I do on footytube has somehow been pushed by him
"join" "post here" "check THIS OUT" etc etc
You really don't know how much of an asset to footytube he is
P. S. I do think its a brilliant website
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
He is the wind beneath my wings
Haha Yes we do love our blogger, it's not just him though All our Mods are helpful like that
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't have any best friends, but I do have good friends that I talk to alot,
Tony must go first, I'm always talking on him on meebo, I always ask him for news, he helps me out with fv etc, and he shares some great videos. 2nd, me and vladislav were good friends, but he's never on anymore. Then there was ronaldinomilan.... Wait I almost forgot, momololo is my 2nd actually, me and him always talk on msn, lol
Sorry vladislav only makes it to number 3 not 2
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's why I said, "momololo is my second actually", lol
haha it's ok mate
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Anyone who's been bored and decided to spam my forums.

I'm looking at charleinhenry, ManUK, Sergio. Just to name a few.

Oh yes and Ant as well
Haha I think you are spamming here this topic is "Who Is Your Best Friend On footytube? " stick to the topic or else I will have to resort to banning you
We're spamming it because no one cares about half your topics you create lol we wouldn't want them to go to waste
Ayyam why did you choose to announce this in this thread if anything you are as bad as us
He spams the forums more with the random topics lol
We all spam the forums don't we?
At least we are using it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football