Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Part Do You Like The Most Of A Woman's Body?
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
We, guys, are crazy about sports and footytube and of course the ladies.... Lol. Do you ever take your time to think what's attract you the most of a woman body? I know we always talk about sports and other stuff but we know without them, we miss something folks.... It is time to be real for these ladies
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
This is a mad thread, but still, I'll reply to it
Scottie (Manchester City) 5 years ago
More often than not, when I'm taking time to think what's attractive about a womens body, I often come to the conclusion that vaginas and breasts are best
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I concur, and would like to offer the addition of the buttocks
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Le plus important chez une femme est son visage et son regard. Imaginez une tete horrible avec de beaux seins ! ! ! Non.
Even if ugly betty had beautiful breasts and nice butt, I do not want

Translation of my post above  The most important in a woman's face and eyes. Imagine a horrible head with beautiful breasts! ! ! No
Fidalgo10 (FC Porto) 5 years ago
Lool once again called a butterface meang everything BUT HER FACE.... Lets also not get foooled by the GOOD FROM A FAR butttt FAR FROM GOOD we could go on with these but I shall stop there.... Finishing off with buttockssssss doooo make a difference ahahahah
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
I've slept with worse.... Lol
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I always find her face to be the most important; it doesn't even matter if she has a perfect body if you have to avert your eyes from her face all the time. But most women here (I'm a college student, so I'm in the perfect position) do have a nice face, and then I, like every white guy, always find my eyes drifting to about 3 inches below her face
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
To check for an Adams apple, right?
Je suis completement d'accord avec Franboy parce que des fois pour faire l'amour avec cette femme on a tendance a commencer par des petits baisers alors imaginez vous que le visage est horrible il va falloir mettre un sac dans la tete pour pouvoir....

I agreed with Franboy....
Of course to check for an Adams apple Ant, gotta' know your priorities. Fat Ronaldo can learn a thing or two from me about checking 'women'
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
this is about right
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Raf, my brother from another mother.... Totally agree!
No comment ! ! ! Just watching
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Raf when are we going to Brazil mate
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol Raf is so superficial its all about her personality come on now
These asses have personality!    

Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
I love the faces of VERY pretty and hot ladys
Ltm017 5 years ago
Men! I Love Men.... Lol and the most attractive part on a mans body are legs. But the thing that I always notice first are the eyes! Oh and I love dimples!

Some of us around here prefer men! NOT women!
That's what I am talking about.... You fight for what you like and believe man
Ltm017 5 years ago
Rotfl.... Omgoodness! I will always remember you for this!
Haha, Diablo, I think you're forgetting females are these days also allowed to access the internet. Modern times, y'know
Ahahaha to funny
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
And we wonder where all the girls are on footytube...
Come on, they're allowed to make a male version of this thread, if anything I don't think we're objectifying women, we're merely complimenting their beautiful figure
I come on footytube to watch soccer.... If I wanted to meet chicks i'd get in my car.... If I wanted something else i'd call my girlfriend lool.... I'm wit raf on this
The most important for me is the face but damn the body attracts me too
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Agree, the face, first !
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Heart!
Ltm017 5 years ago
Aww.... I bet you are sweet to the ladies! And they must love it!
Thanks!
Whoa! That's Mr romantic right here.... Usually ladies like when we treat them good even if they don't show it.... When a lady says no that means yes, I learned that from my sister...
That's cool man! Lol
Ltm017 5 years ago
Really? No means yes? So what does maybe mean?
Maybe is definitely of course.
And Keong, don't make us look like sexist pigs, the question was what part of a woman's body do you like most. Of course most people here also think a woman's personality is the most important, but if you really like this

Then you have a weird fetish
Well you don't have to be nice to attract women sometimes girls like nasty mens I can comfirm that that theory
Ltm017 5 years ago
What girls are you around? I know they might like the tough guys.... But nasty.... Hhhmmmm
Jeroen, yup, I prefer woman personality then any part of their body! I'm not a weird fetish but if I can conquer her heart, i'll feel like I'm the happiest guy in this world! You are clever enough to get what I try to say!
I agreed with Keong.... Personality is the key. It is interesting when the girl is challenging and not obedient and vulgar. I would definitely like the beautiful face and hot body but with some personality
This isn't a thread about personality its about physical feature.... Be honest with urselves cause a girl can tell when your shittin her.... For those who say personality its bssss this isn't what this thread is about.... Obviously if the girl has no personality, she can be a super model it won't matter she won't cut the mustard.... Answer the question not start up a whole new one about feelings and personality...
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The first thing I notice is her teeth (followed only moments later by her butt). If a girl's got a great smile and a nice booty she's got my attention
Elucari (Liverpool) 5 years ago
To me I like great legs alot, and cute faces, and I don't like huge boobs, but perky nice ones that fit the girl
Vodka (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
The Vagina...
Is that really your only part man? And if it is why this one specially?
Lol
Have you ever seen a vagina? Really? Not the best looking part of a woman haha but it is nice nevertheless
Lol.... Great one
Juno (AC Milan) 5 years ago
He's being plain truthful
Devang (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hair!
Most of you might disagree.
I like it because my girlfriend has beautiful hair....

If you go to see the other way around then the hummp attracts most of the men towards women.... (PS : Including me)
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm not sure what I like most. I keep changing every time.... Hmmmm
Wow!
Devang (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yeah lol!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football