Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Mobile Do You Own Right Now?
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hai! Mates I want to know about what model and company are you having and reason for why you select that mobile

Hai! Mates I having this mobile atpresent, the reason to choose this mobile is that the sound effect, I feel like in theatre while I am hearing song.I love samsung too.And we can create your own themes in this mobile, that is the best application in this mobile
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Sony Ericsson W890i

Not enough money to buy a iPhone
Its nice! Slim! Thanks for your post!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Actually I like that phone a lot, my fave after touch screens
Yeah it's actually very slim and not heavy at all, and it's a Walkman phone
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I don't even have a mobile
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Ouch. I'm eleven and have a Samsung J700i which I got a few months ago, mainly because Chelsea used to be officially sponsored by Samsung mobiles! No, it wasn't really much of that, just because it is easy to hold, its got FM built in radio, Bluetooth, and I have quite a few songs on there
Soon you will have a mobile mate. I know, donot worry for that
That's good yogan 09. You are showing that you are a real fan of chelsea, thanks for your post
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah! Its nice to see your samsung star touch! I operated this mobile, my classmate is having this mobile, I was overpleased by operating this mobile
Samsung Tocco rules, I really want one, they are so silim and light and easy to use. Especially because Samsung is the Chelsea sponsor. I'm sooo jealous
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
My Current Phone

Sumsung tocco , aint a bad one either. The camera is good and the interface is really nice and quick compared to my previous bricks I used to call " phone's "
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
One of the first touch with the iphone

Ohhhh! This is kooooooool! Mate
Darn it, you guys are lucky to get iPhone and touch screen phones. But I heard from my friend it's quite easily overheated. And if it's overheated regularly, then you have to say goodbye to your phone
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 5 years ago
That's not true
Kinda.... But friend's phone overheated and spoilt after just two weeks of using
Zarara (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I love my iPhone
Ltm017 5 years ago
Samsung Impression

Its cool. Touch screen with a Qwerty key board. I actully like to touch my keys so I didn't get a full touch screen. Now I have the option to tap or click. Lol
Eeeewwww why on earth would you want that, seriously, its disgusting. Even though its Samsung. How can they make something like this?
Ltm017 5 years ago
Whats wrong with it? I see nothing wrong with it. Disgusting? Don't be sp harsh with my phone!  
Samsung Eternity

Samsung Eternity
It's pretty nice but has no wi-fi or real email support like the iphone
Yeah its nice mate  
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago

Not really.........

Iphone 3Gs. Why because it gots tonnes of games and sitting through boring lectures or classes etc... Its good to keep you form going to sleep. Also I like a lot of the things it can do eaily, like Youtube for example is damn and fast to open up and load a movie when out
You have a brick.... OHH! Nice 3gs is cool. I play with my uncles lol
I am so jealous LOL I just love iphones it's like having a small touch screen Mac computer (with a phone )
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well you can get them pretty cheap in australia on plans. So I thought why not
Ltm017 5 years ago
Well I see a lot of samsung in here.... Lol
I realised. I feel a bit common now having one lol D:
Me too D: Samsung is too popular
I don't really like Samsung. Sony Ericsson IMO is better. Samsung has more touch screen phones that made people want to buy that's why
Ltm017 5 years ago
LOL.... Too popular Samsung knows what the people want. I think Sanyo has some pretty good phones too
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
Lol I don't have one yet because my dad says I'm to young but I'm gettin gone for my next birthday but sadly that's august 2010!
Do not worry wait for that day!
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
My custom Bosnian Army Blackberry

Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Wow!
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago

Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I choose this one because it doesn't take a lot of space in my pocket
That's true, and another one is there, it is a "walkman" I love this lot mate
Wow this phone is sweet, a very well designed phone. Though I think my phone is still slimmer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football