Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valentine's Day!
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Valentine's day is coming soon.... Usually people see chocolate as a symbol but most of the time we can see people do different things. Some people say is the day of LOVE(family, friends, neighbors etc) and others say it is only for Boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife.... Personally I think it got to do with everything that you love in your life starting with your mom, finishing with the strangers. Everyone has their opinion about it so what is yours and how do you celebrate that?
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I never celebrated valentines day before! I think valentines day is for lovers and I heared about chocolate gifts in japan, it is a funny idea!
Read this tips for writing letter! Good luck lovers!

Link: in.specials.yahoo.com/valentine/lovebytes-detail?b...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm good, ma and my love don't celberate Valentines Day, we think its pathetic.  
Good luck for lovers!
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Its coming again...
Cloudst 3 years ago
Lol yeah...
3 years ago
Sorry, love, but Fulham v Chelsea is on the box
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Do you wanna hand with those dishes?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
I don't give a s**t about Valentine's day. You love someone? Show it to them on a daily basis. I don't need another stupid lame holiday to be able to express my feelings
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nothing that I care about, but have fun everyone
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I must admit, I know its tomorrow, but the wife wasnt too enamoured with the match programme I brought her back from old trafford, ungreat.... Hail andy gray and richard keys.... Lmao
Bethicus (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Valentine's plans: Fulham vs Chelsea. With some chocolate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football