Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
UNDERTAKER 19-0!!!! WHO WILL END HIS STREAK????
[account-removed] 3 years ago
He is truely a legend in WWE. I mean he gave his everything in wining all his matches(or planned whatever you say). But indeed his efforts are incredible!. I mean 3 pildegree plus 1 tombstone and still that guy did not give up.... Really incredible!.

Whats your thought on this guys? Just share here...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Honestly I think WWE is a load of sh**e! Lol

Its a bunch of actors and sportsmen, there is no fair fight, its all played out,
Its not a streak like Novak Djokovic's, he's 24-0 with 5 titles and unbeaten this year!

That's just my opinion, I realise there is alot of younger people on here who may disagree with me though!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Next you'll say santa isn't real
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
His streak will end when the scriptwriter decides its time to end it.

Probably after a multi-million pound PPV event, that every 12 year old boy will nag their parents to pay for
And it looks like the Undertaker is down BUT WAIT HERE comes another wrestler FROM THE tunnel AND HE"S holding A chair
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I reckon man utd will bring his run to an end, we're good at that....    Wrestling? , you need a girlfriend mate.... Honestly
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Oh Ant, you can't keep us hanging on like this. What happens next? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Some other plonker pulls out a pasting table and a set of steps? .... They're not gonna' decorate, are they?
Sorry priv, but you have had replies from the oldest members of footytube, who don't have time for a soap opera in a ring.... Lol
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ah I used to enjoy wrestling.... When I was f*****g 7 lol. (ok when I was 9 ) but seriously though, still can't believe how lots of people talk about it, and even go the shows to watch a scripted "sport". Pfft that is 2-3 hours of your life you will never get back you know? Haha
Well it is a massive money spinner, but it does surprise me the amount of adults that go to it, or maybe they are just there with their kids.... Lol
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Exactly, I bet the majority of them are there because of their kids. The other people there, are just living in denial, and still don't believe Wrestling is fake lol...
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well, Because The Rock and Stone cold is back, People started to watch WWE again
Of course, that would make all the difference
Zian6 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
WWE Is a load of crap. Bunch of actings and crap. Undertaker is probably a welsh men. He's just acting like a fool
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mate no offense but this is a show, lol everyone knows it, lool, who talks like that in a wrestling match
If I wanted to see oiled muscley guys kissing and sitting on each others faces, I'd subscribe to MUTV
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That was cold. Lol
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Well, to be fair there is a level of athleticism the guys have to posses.... I guess
Cloudst 3 years ago
Steroids sure
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well why don't we just leave a couple guys with spears and let them kill each other?
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why not? And lets build this huge collisuem so they can fight in it and everyone can watch the fight from the stands.... Lol
Jean0987654321 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Undertaker will have end his streak! Kane will kick his ass
I'll sleep a lot better tonight knowing that.    Cheers arsenal.... Lol
I think Andre the Giant would beat Kane and Undertaker together
Ah ffs, you serious.... Lmfao, my dad could beat your dad.... Na, na, nana, na
Andre the Giant retired :S
@Tony, My mom is a better fighter then your dad!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao Read what the show is called "Entertainment" sorry to burst your bubble
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Everyone knows its scripted but that doesn't mean people don't enjoy it, so theres no need to ridicule peoples interests just because they're different from your own
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
True....

But all the same we are allowed to say what we think, and most of us think its p**h, if you have something positive to say about it then feel free, but we are allowed to voice our opinions just the same as you!

I used to watch wrestling when I was about 8 or 9, since then I think its rubbish, but I know there is a few younger ones on here who may still be interested in it like Priyavrat!
I'm just gonna' say this. People here are super careful not to post obscenities and stuff because of younger people and.... People in general, among other things. But everyone has ripped this guys interest without really thinking about his.... Uhh.... Feelings? I don't know.... I just feel like priyavrat probably didn't deserve such guns-out negative feedback
I don't see too many wanting to discuss it on a positive level sahac, and some of us are of a different age mate, and take the piss outta' wrestling.
I have no problem with good discussion on the wwe, but at the same time, we are allowed to have an opinion on it aswell, aslong as we don't abuse anyone, which I wouldnt do
Haha ok good cause I was singling you out. Jk. Man I didn't think I was saying people can't voice their opinion. I just thought this thing had gotten pretty roasted, that's all. I'm not the wrestling police. Anymore
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I know its scripted but what is wrong in discussing?
WWE Is False and Homosexual!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football