Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Top 3 Staff Members Of Footytube.
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hi mates please post your top 3 footytube staff members, it is easy to known who is best staff of from you fans. Don't post irregular comments about staff members, here you can post only top 3 staff and the reasons
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
3) Lee - He is responsible for looking at our suggestions, and I think he is one of the core of footytube. So, i'll put hi in the 3rd place!

2) Scottie - He is one of the funniest footytube staffs I know!

1) Ant - Who else? He always has a hilarious and a humorous way to express his comments!
And I loved his article "The highs and lows of a stretcher bearer"
For me as I chat with staff I think so,

1. Sam(he answer to me lot of things cooly, ilove him lot....)
2. Ant(he answers to me in his agony ant in nice way, he is really cool....)
3. Jeroen(same thing I asked many doubts about this footytube, he does not want to stay far from me he replyed to me in nice way nice staffes...
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
What the hell I made a post about staff on footytube and Jeroen who is coincidentally my rival locked it. Omg if he doesn't lock this.... I'm not blaming you Senthil.

I'm going to do top 7.
2380. Jeroen - Lol
7. Scottie - Hilarious + great in the Silly Captions Comp.
6. Sam - Nice to talk to on Meebo
5. Charlie - Funny + Cool
4. Matt - Helpful + Cool
3. Lee - Very very helpful + always pleased to help
2. Alen - Cool + Funny + Simple + Nice
1. Ant - I've made friends with him since I've come here and we're 20 years apart in age
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Why thank you
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
All of them are great, so keep it up guys!
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Very hard, I couldn't say who's the number 1. Since I don't really talk with the mods.

Cool = There's lots of coolies here, from Sam to Jeroen, Tony to Alen to Omar.

Funny = There's plenty of them, Ant, Charlie, Scottie.

Clever = gotta' be Andy, his blog entries are great to read on, and his top 10 Far Flung fixtures every week is my favourite. And Of course, Lee, Matt and Ben for clever, because they created this dynamic site! Everything so well put together, and that make them clever.

For me all the mod is great, sorry if you weren't included on my list
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I don't find charlie funny, I find him as boring as a stick , Sergio Agrees (or he used too)
Don't write about your ideas mate, this forum is only for encouraging them for many years...
And Vlad you forgot him Incuteration
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Some I didn't mention is because I've not known them for quite long like Vlad, Dali and Sandez, etc etc. I've not seen them for quite some while and so can't really judge them
Yes I'm not criticising you at all - I hadn't even heard of Sandez until this topic came to life! And Dali doesn't seem to post much either, like Zach who you may or may not know. And some of the staff seem to have just forgotten about this site - I haven't seen a post from Raf or Tom for ages!
Old timer staff left too D:
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
And you also forgot Johnnyg, Raj, hill and Chrisg!
Top 5.

This is based on Old School. You see the ones who created the site are the best, otherwise footytube wouldn't be here. A lot of you can't tell the difference between them now that there are like 20 Mods.

1. Lee - Does the most for the site and posts a lot too.
2. Ben - founder of footytube
3. Matt - Does all the posing for adds Does a lot of site building
4. Vlad - An original Admin and seems to have Vacated from the site, did coding a lot I think
5. Ant - Isn't an Admin but has almost become one. Funny posts dedicated to the site
Yeah mate its real, he is great who helped us to chat like this about our favorite footy...
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm still here! The Smith has me locked in the attic till I'm done with openfooty, but every now and then I'm allowed outside and get to use the internets
Haha, You must finish your work before playtime son
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't know them all well enough as people, but based on their actions on the site, I have to say 1. Ant (I still smile when I think of his amazing post on being a stretcher bearer) 2. Matt (c'mon he's the face of footytube) and 3. Ben (he helped me out when I first started out)
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hum this I don't know about this topic, they are all great, cool people. But If I had to choose, it would go like this, 1.) Ben-founder of footytube, great guy. 2.)Lee-always been really cool to me, also helped Ben out a lot with the site, he is always working on the site, just look at the page now, Stella Artois; all the work of Lee. 3.)Matt Obey 2. 0 haha cracks me up
These are the old school mods of the site, Vlad was another, now there are a lot more, Charlie and Ant are some of my favorite additions, Ant never makes a serious comment haha
Charlie was the first. Me, Ronnie and Sergio where pissed haha
Haha Charlie is a cool guy, I don't see why your click doesn't like him haha. Lee is co founder I forget to mention that in my post
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah, whatever happened to Vlad and Charlie? I haven't been on the site in a while, but even so, it seems like Charlie's missing
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Charlie, Andy and Sandez were the first*
Yombe: Charlie came back after a while, here now

Rarimapirate: It's just mainly He didn't like Ronnie's antics, so we messed with him

Andy: You mean Moonpig?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I'm not going to make a top list, or the rest will rightfully kick my ass, but I like the trivial conversations I have with Sam, the absurd ones with Ant and the more serious FT-related ones with Lee and Matt. I wouldn't like this site half as much without Andy's clear and eloquently brought blog input and Ant and Scottie's ridiculously funny sense of humour.
Edit: Yay, I made it to Yogan's top 2380!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
1)Ant  2)Ben  3)Lee
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
1. Ant  2. Matt  3. Lee  4. Vlad  5. Sam    
[account-removed] 4 years ago
1 scottie 2ant 3tony they are the 3 I see most online  I don't see much of the others, they dead
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Zombietube?
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think he don't know about other staffs, I seen every staff in online! You should understand, they didnot have only footytube to work, they have family you should understand this bud!Anyway thanks for your post!
Mohdovais (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I haven't gone through many staff members here yet,
But my top three are/is:
Number
3. SAM X
2. Sammo
1. SAM

Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahaha!, I think if sam see this, he will not accept your apology letter!
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sam rocks lol
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Lol I don't think anybody has done Chrisg, Johnnyg, Raj or Hill as (Apart from Johnnyg) They are all new being introduced to the staff responsibility

Kick4Life - changing lives through football