Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ruler Of The Fourms
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Look at this

Stands

Off Topic

ManUK Rules the forums, I invite you to challenge me with your own pics of proof.

Who do you think is the best user on the forums?
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If there was a special award for the person who writes the most amount of tiny comments to every single topic, you would have it
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Lol, yes Ant, I think that was a real owning. Now maybe ManUK will stop his showing off No, not really. Anyway, does it really matter who does the most posts. It's been repeated far too, much - Fan Valuation FAQ's state the sentence -Post Quantity does not equal post quality. But, yes, if there were awards for tiny comments, ManUK, you might win it
Actually in the stands I tended to write longer comments about the size of yours Yogan. But Anyway I know you guys don't like a lot of posts for some reason. I just did that for completely silly reasons, haha I mean this is "off topic" banter
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I was only kidding, not trying to own anyone All is good
I don't think anyone will catch ManUK now, he is accelerating away in the post count
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 5 years ago
Haha that is funny I never noticed that, all that in about 22mins impressive but you have lost the crown already
I think I can safely say you are the only person to do this in the history of footytube
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yeah you're right Ant, I never think about challenging other people for the amount of comments because that is on your profile as well isn't it. Well then, that must be two awards for ManUK
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
I think Ciankc just beat you in the stands, lazy to upload a picture. Go see yourself
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Two words: footytube rehab
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha I mean how many comments are you at now forty five hundred? I don't think anyone is even close to that nice work I guess haha
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Get a job
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
"Post Quantity does not equal post quality. "  So, I don't see this as an achievement
LOL Dude take this lightly! I don't mean this to say I'm better than anyone else
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Okie dokey
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I feel like such a fail.... I've only done half the forums on the front page at one time
Raj (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Haha, some typing spree
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
At least he's using the facility, others just log on and watch videos, give out abuse etc;.... As long as you don't go overboard.... Lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
As you can see he has.... A little
Hey! LOL
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Another of ManUK's showing off topics
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I know right, actually I made it so I could type more and get more posts than I would have. It worked, if I hadn't created this thread I would be behind tony
You could've added the basement that time you went ninja
It didn't exist back then
I meant now
Lol I should but I too lazy to do that posting is more important
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I am the basement ruler! Mwahahaha!
Why? I post more
Aww you can't see properly, but you can see the same topic poster, and I have the most of the topics done
I'm the only one who has fully ruled
I will take your rule of the basement ManUk, the day will come
Not today mate
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Its me after this!
Basement

Off Topic

Funny Old Game

Terrace

The Stands
Try keeping it up, you realize I had the basement for a week straight try to keep up
Its so hard when your around! LOL
How dare you try and challenge me and ManUk -_-, I'm watching you, its on fool!
Well looks like you've got a new competitor!
you will die
ManUK, temporary alliance to take on this fool? Mwahahaha!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I've seen your posts, uttter pointless lool sam no offence but posting " its sad " in multiple posts hardly regards you as ruling the forums, but nice to see some one wiping the small off ManUK for once.... YES I SAID IT LOL
LOL haha, I'm trying to get to 10th in comments, not really ruling the forums, it'll always be you and ManUK....

Also I did not write 'its sad ' in heaps of places! Just one LOL
Actually when ManUK started this he did also put some random things in thread so I actually think Sam is the NEW ruler of the Forums
Mine may have been short but at least they weren't pointless.    Hald of soccergals said "that's cool"
ManUK I remember some of the responses you put in some threads for making this thread and you are not innocent
That was way back when
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Just wanna comment- ayyam you are one random and funny guy. The basement should be called.... Ayyams Wall lol
Haha LOL, Ayyam makes the stupid topics, ManUK makes it interesting be adding more off topic comments. Me and you just reply.... LOL
No, I'm pretty sure you got it all wrong.
ManUK used to make all the lame topics. I now make all of the lame topics and Charliehenry and Sergio and ManUK (that's why too many ands isn't it) reply
Well Sorrray I got it all wrong, does it really matter anyway? Okay since your so obsessed about this I'll just go away like you asked and let you be obsessed.... Your not even that high on comments. Here is what it really is....

AyyamS5 makes topics in the Offtopic that gets moved to the basement not even realising it. ManUK finds them and comments, Sergio and CharlieHenry reply to his comments. Soccergal293 goes on commenting sprees randomly (4 times I believe )

Ayyam can you start making some good topics please and think about them this time you are a funny guy but your topics suck
Yeah LOL, Btw I'm not going away even if you tell me too,
Wow I'm not doing it for Comments rank, And btw charliehenry I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete fail
And I;m kind of over this
Umm I think that's a bit late to say that since we're all over it already?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Guys, I know you have the little competition going, but all it is doing is killing the forums. How many times have we had to ask, very nicely, please do not write hundreds of tiny comments in topics.

1. It looks like you're trying to steal valuation before next years dreamfooty.
2. It gives the staff loads of work to do
3. It pushes good topics down lower when you write "LOL YEA" in fifty topics above it
Ok I'll stop, and that's not a bad idea.... Save up Fan Valuation for next DreamFooty. I'm going to start doing long good posts
I wanna know who is the ruler of the forum I think it's Soccergal.... Or is it ManUK I dunno :S
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The ruler of the forum might end up hearing from the Ruler(s) of the Site if they keep at it!  
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
The rulers of the site are lee and matt, and you might want to take that onboard guys, these antics are NOT overlooked, its childish and stupid, and putting other users off.
Its messing up the forums bigstyle, and new threads are going back a page or two, and recieving no replies, so think of the other users, and remember who rules the site.
Cheers
Lol that why I start commenting from the bottom topics!  Anyways ok I'll stop...
* gulp* don't think anyone will be doing that anymore
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This is the kind of ruler that's more realistic.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football