Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Random Thoughts Thread
3 years ago
Got something you want to get off your chest?

Got something you want to say, but can't find the right forum to put it in?

Stick it in here.

The lack of white dog poo lately been confusing you? An observation of your daily life that needs to be shared? Something made you mad?

Stick it in here. Hell, we're so irresponsible in here that we don't care about repeated topics or topics that don't warrant a response*

Random thoughts, rants, observations.... This is the place.

*usual footytube forum guidelines regarding swearing, prejudice, hatred etc still apply
3 years ago
I will get things started.

Just found a big poo in the bath. The most worrying thing is that I couldn't put my hand on my heart and say 100% that it wasnt mine
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
That's a s**t start mate
3 years ago
Yeah it was.... I intended getting in the bath, suddenly changed my mind
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sleep-pooing? Seriously, who are the suspects?
3 years ago
Prime suspect would be my daughter, second my son.... Then its me
BNetworks (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It'll be great if somebody invents a portable DNA tracking device - case can be solved in minutes....
I think when the Chilean miners get out of the caves, everyone should be dressed up like Planet of the Apes
Or hide.... Lol
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You mean like this

Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Hahahahaahha, very funny
3 years ago
That's not too far off what some of the wives look like to be fair
Is that larissa requelme?
3 years ago
Rumours around that its Yonni Barrios' first wife. No surprise then that he got himself a mistress
I've been with worse.... Lol
3 years ago
Realised today that, despite the amount of the stuff I drink, I don't think i've ever drunk Lucozade out of a glass. Meh
Ltm017 3 years ago
You know people who drink Lucozade out of a glass? I never drink Lucozade out of a glass. Lol
3 years ago
No I don't. Its the one drink that people only ever seem to drink out of the bottle/can
3 years ago
Would whoever that is removing my profile picture please have the decency to advise me of the fact, before they remove it for a fifth time
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol I didn't get to see this one!
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
This one wasn't even rude a sideways eye.... Subtle, nothing wrong with it but the last one I can understand why that got removed LOL
3 years ago
Five times! First my innocent piggies and now an eye. Someone needs a sense of humour bypass.  Anyway, I digress....
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh I saw the eye, what was so bad? Lol I think footytube has a grudge against you or a certain mod is picking on you lol
Netnerd and I have chatted about it a few times, no big deal. I completely understand why his images are removed, no-ones picking on him or has a grudge. The images he chooses are chosen to be shocking and to someone who doesn't get the 'joke' it looks like something really offensive at first glance. That's about the bottom line of why they might be getting removed.

I mean I might put an image of a totally naked woman as my avatar, but then when zoomed in you can see actually she's wearing body paint so she's not really nude, but still - to 99% of people looking at it, it would be a naked woman on the screen.

Move along, nothing to see here!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I like beef patties served up on mushrooms and shaped into a ball, but seriously.    I'm so happy.
3 years ago
I'm happy too.  The vending machine just spat out two Mars Bars for the price of one. Result.
I can see why your in the gambling business liam, your a lucky bas***d.... Lol
Money, money, money. It makes the world go round and yet it won't bring you happiness. Happiness can be brought? Notice how your friends and relatives disappear as soon as your wallet has more credit card bills than dollar bills.... This is disheartening
Whats a wallet.... Lmao
That thing you keep a condom in    Tony: What's a condom
What is a condom? , I usually go bareback
More for the personal touch eh, Tony?    Go green, recycle your used condom!
Did somebody say Brokeback?
Bad guys finish first. Remember your worst enemy who has probably done all the bad stuffs there are in the book and yet got away with it? He's bad enough to cheat your money and girlfriend, probably got you blamed for something he did and still managed to get the best out of it today. Cruel world? Unfair world?
3 years ago
Everyone loves the bad guy. Who hasn't watched Tom and Jerry and screamed at the screen, pleaded, longed for one day Tom to catch the pesky rodent and bites its fecking head off
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Tom is not a bad guy as such, but he is a pussy-cat I normally don't root for the bad guys unless they are after a guy worse than them
And of course that bull dog. Between Jerry and him, the dog's the baddie.... But that's cartoon folks, not applicable in real life - too bad...
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Doesn't cartoons have an effect on the minds of children?
3 years ago
Just stumbled upon this

Link: web.archive.org/web/20061110114922/www.footytube.c...

I see their spelling, at least, got better
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Show offs!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
"Take me to your leader, and then take me to his fridge!"    You know, I'd eat a horse now
3 years ago
RIP Paul the Octopus who died in the early hours of this morning
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
That was a free source of income for some, RIP
3 years ago
I had a dream last night that I was one of the finalists on the XFactor, but me and Piers Morgan were fixing it so I would go out in the next round, to land a big betting coup.

Don't think we'd need to fix it, to be perfectly honest

Kick4Life - changing lives through football