Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Movies That Made You Cry
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm just wondering what movies made people cry....
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Honest to god mate not a single film has ever made me come close to crying, same as I don't get scared at films either!

Films that make me laugh, now we're talking, maybe i've shed a tear with laughing so much!
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I cried after watching the Green Lantern because it was such a sad excuse for a movie
LOL Same here man!
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Maybe monty pythons "life of brian", or blazing saddles, something of that ilk.... Lol, but who wouldnt have tears rolling down their cheeks.
As for "weepy movies", they're for women
True that. Some guys are kinda femine though.... Poor sods. Life of Brian kicked ass btw funny as hell
Yeah Monty Python films are good, I know guys who cry at films though, but they are bloody women! Lol

My mate has been known to cry at soaps too, bloody big jessie! Lol

Give me the likes of Fawlty Towers any day!
Soaps? Foly huck, imagine that, big jessie's right mate
Yeah too right, here I'm not joking either when I was about 14/15 we used to be playing football in the streets and they would stop to go watch eastenders and I would be like are you f****ng kidding me? I hate that sh*te! Imagine choosing a stupid soap over playing football! Lol
That's pretty sad...
Yeah I thought so too, we just carried on without the big girls though, I would have played on my own if I had to!

Have you ever cried at a film Rogue? Its your topic so I'm guessing you must have come close.... Maybe? Titanic, the green mile I don't know any real tear jerkers! Lol
Honest to god I have never teared up at movie that wasn't a laughing tear. That's why I made the topic
I'm more surprised that he watches soaps, I hate them, and know nothing about any of them, what a load of crap, soaps would probably make me cry outta' having to watch one.... F**k me?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Gotta' love the soaps, give me 90 minutes of emmerdale, followed by eastenders, followed by corrie any day of the week over some shyte like Fulham v QPR
I'm sure
Megoogie (Club América) 2 years ago
The titanic made me cry. Kinda gay but I know I'm not the only one
I don't know why its describred as gay? .... I know guys that are as you say gay, who would kick the s**t outta' you, hard men, so don't kid yourself that gay means soft and womanlike, they are not all like that.
I know a few gay guys that would rip your head off
As for the titanic, I worked in the shipyard were it was built, I had nothing to do with it sinking though, before my time.... Lol
TheDevilIsRed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
'The Notebook'

Even our Great Brick Wall Vidic, almost teared up while watching that movie. And I believe Vidic can kick the s**t outta' the most of us, men
I'll have him, no problem.... Lol
Ltm017 2 years ago
I don't believe any of you men! I hope you guys know real men cry and when you cry you live longer

Anyways my turn I think one of the first movies that made me cry was Titanic but I was really young at the time. I kind of shed a couple tears for the notebook.

A Walk to Remember- I cried!
Passion of the Christ- In a mood for a couple of days.

In transformers when I thought they were going to kill Bumblebee I almost cried.... My eyes kind of watered
No one is saying they havent cried, you would need a heart of stone not to cry at a family bereavement, even I have cried.
But at a movie? .... Naaaaaa
Yeah gotta' agree with Tony, films just don't make me sad or teary in any way shape or form, real life things that affect me are totally different, if I come across a movie that made me cry I'll let you know but I wouldn't hold your breath I've yet to find one!
Ltm017 2 years ago
Hahaha.... Not even when a movie is really touching? Or even when it feels as close to real as it can get? No even a misty eye?
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'll step up and say that certain movies can put me close to the edge of tears but I'm talking about the most saddest, scariest film ever like bambi or something
Blazing saddles?
Step Brothers with Will Ferrel made me cry a wee bit with laughter, funniest film I seen in a long time, been a while since I watched it too, maybe time to dig it out!
Watch "The Crying Game" chaps. That, sure as hell, will bring a tear to your eye
Or you could listen to the song by Boy George, that sure as hell made me cry! Lol

The song kinda explains the film.    Watch it.    It will either make you cry or vomit.
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Most of the "sad" films I watch are with my girlfriend. I found defendor pretty sad...
But the burning question SaHac is.... Did you cry?!
No, no, I certainly did not, I just.... I.... Sniff.... You know.... Like.... When a man.... I.... Sniff
Come on SaHac you cried mate didn't you! I think you cried, trying to be all Mr Sensitive to your missus! Lol    
I blubbered like a pod of belugas.... Lawl. It was sad but not quite one of those "dont let her see you cry old boy" moments
Good man, your proud of the fact you are a cry baby! Haha

Just kidding mate, I have friends that are wee girls when it comes to things like that! Lol
Good man, your proud of the fact you are a cry baby! Haha

Just kidding mate, I have friends that are wee girls when it comes to things like that! Lol
Theshoeheaven (Chelsea) 7 months ago
Hahaha Wao everybody crying to watch the movie but I'm not....  Usually I watched horror movies....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football