Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Old Are You?
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
This is the quest to find the youngest person on footytube, the average age on footytube, the oldest person on footytube (not old old, just like older.... Geddit?) and other stuff. Anyone who wants to take part, just post your age and a bit moe stuff here, or you might lose fan valuation. I am 11, I know I am not the youngest, I turn 12 in 2010 during the World Cup! So, lets get on with it
Mohdovais (Barcelona) 4 years ago
744649504 seconds-old        I. E. Equals 23-years-old
Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
15. I'm gonna' be 16 in a months time
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Just turn 18
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Is it just me, or is Yogan a reincarnation of myself from one year ago?
What the heck to you mean? How am I like you? I don't support Seattle Sounders and we don't know what each other look like - hey, GBHerron please tell me how I'm a reincarnation
Maybe he reffered himself making a similar thread or something. And wtf.... Why you getting offended?
I'm no t don't worry - I just kind of didn't get what he meant; I know, my l;anguage kind of made it sound like I was annoyed but I'm not - anyway he would have locked it anyway if there was already one like this, that he made, because he's staff - by the way I think your picture is dead cool
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Not getting offended. Remember when I was footytube? Second highest poster behind ManUK, then "Wayne Rooney. " All I did was footytube. I got this obsession of having a bajillion friends, so I could have more than agspiratos. It's just Yogan reminds me of my old self in that he's young, but gives some good insight into some interesting insight into a number of topics: something that is unusual for a sight like this. Kind of understand, Sergio?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Turned 16 in July
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
20 gonna' be 21 in october
you don't act that young!
Yeah I'm not old like the rest of them Matt, Lee, Ant, their all ancient but we all must act and behave accordingly
Haha You and Andy act like your fifty even though your 30 years younger
Stevebergen (Manchester United) 4 years ago
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
22 almost 23
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Just turned 16
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Turned 23
I'm happy that we're getting lots of post's for this thread. Everyone's middle-aged though - any young-uns going to post here? I hope they do. Their probably not as obssessed with football as we older ones are.... Except I aren't really counted as olderLet's keep 'em coming!
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
15 turning 16 in december
4 years ago
Turning 14 in 2 weeks
Wow Young. If it wasent for your pic ill say your preety mature. Its funny I say this but you would be suprised by how childish some members can be at our age lol AND LOL me and Man UK are Exceptions
LOL Very True, We pride ourselves in that respect
Just wait till you guys get into pg-13 Movies! all the wonders you will see
Oh God. PG 13.
4 years ago
Lol  Turning 14 in 5 DAYS!
PG-13?
Yes. We can finally watch toy story