Forums / Basement Chat
Order: Newest / Oldest
Free Cakes At The International House Today
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
IHOP is giving out free pancakes today, the 23 of February. I don't know if it is only in the US or world wide(it should be considering it is the "International" house of pancakes). I was planning on getting some but I don't know if I will have time, it's my brothers birthday so I have to take care of some things, not to mention champions league(Barca is losing at halftime, sweet goal from Stuttgart, I hope Barca wins though). But I thought I would try inform all you footytubers that if your hungry, you can get some free pancakes. Just remember, if you have any money, to leave a tip
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
US-based sadly

Calling it 'international' doesn't surprise me, I mean, you guys call the baseball championship 'The World Series' and to the best of my knowledge, it only features US teams :T

Very few people actually eat pancakes in the UK, we probably eat a lot more over here in Northern Ireland though yet a restaurant entirely dedicated to breakfast foods wouldn't prove popular I don't think
Ya I figured as much. The World Series is rubbish unless the Cubs are playing haha
And that never happens
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Damm send them over here lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football