Barnet V Arsenal, Jul 17
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Wow Classy Style By The Russian...
Affainyi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good stuff. We got to see the new signings. ^_^
Arsenal777 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Who ever said Arsenal played rubbish then you are haters  
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nice little 4-0 win! Missed the first half though, shame, I had to work!
BOOGYOOGY (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Can you say arsenal premier league champions
Nintendoboy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I can!
Arsedub (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Need a goalkeeper before you can say that!  
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Arsenal are my second favrioute club in the premier leaguge they have great players I was dissapointed not to see chamak score as he is one of my fav players but nasri put a performance on and I think he will be great
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It's mid July! What happened to our Free Agent Center Backs? Have they signed anywhere yet?
Affainyi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nope but they aren't being offered new contracts  
8euro (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
It's an article about Backs below.   Link: bit.ly/cYdAC8    Hurry up Arsene!
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Brilliant game, boosts morale. Hopefully we can play the same way in the EPL this coming season
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Arsenal are always a delight to watch.

This may be a crucial year for this team:

1) Arsene knows he will face a stronger opposition if they don't get silverware this season.
2) Walcott, bitter from being excluded, wants to prove to Capello and to English fans he deserves a place in the national team.
3) Cesc knows this could be his last season with Arsenal and wants to make it memorable.
4) Arshavin and Nasri two players that are growing fast and will want to prove their worth.
Etc, etc.

I will be following them with a lot of interest this year. Good luck Arsenal!
Persigas (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wilshere seems to be much stronger, I hope he can get more chances this season!
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Playing for Bolton can only make your stronger, I have a feeling he's going to have a 'Ramsey' breakthrough season this time round
Wiskid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I could see that happening he played well at Bolton last season and I hope he gets a few chances to start on the first team this season kids got skills
Mootilated (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lets hope he gets a Ramsey breakthrough without the 'break'! Hehe
1) It's only Barnet, but its a good game to get everyone back into match fitness.
2) The new kit is beyond amazing.
3) Who was wearing the number 10? It sure as hell wasn't Gallas.
4) It's great to see Chamakh wearing an Arsenal jersey.
5) Can't wait for this season to start so that we can see brilliant football again
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Get a Centre back and tall player up front, cause Van perse looked dull at world Cup
Nintendoboy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What you expect with robben hogging the ball all the time  
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Thank you nintendoboy. I'm a bayern fan and i've been saying that all year
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I second that! Robben hogs like a pig! He could have made so many passes to Van Persie and didn't.

And we have two tall players up front, both of which are great and talented. We just need defence and a goalkeeper
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Premier league title next year!
Sharke (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I hope so my friend    
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Dude I hope so too, but if AW doesn't bust out the checkbook an get a new GK and another CB, I hate to say it, but I don't think we will see any silverware. I am 100% behind the gunners either way, but it will be maddening if the season ends again so close to a title and falling short because we are lacking quality players at the back and in goal
Kelzydre (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They always start off well but they start crumbling in the middle of the the session. It will be awesome if the can play like this through out the session. Nasri is slowly becoming another Fab
Win or lose, I just love seeing this team play and I doubt you can find any fan of any club that can say they get excited when they watch a pre-season friendly against League 2 opposition. Arsenal is unique in the sense that we have many upcoming talents that are worth watching whilst other teams have f*** all. Our time will come and when it does it'll be a dynasty. I agree about Nasri becoming our Fab replacement, his performances in the central position last year showed us glimpses of what he's capable of
Dannixon123 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great start from the arsenal youngsters, hopefully get to see some play this season and work their way up the ranks especially Jay Simpson a good young Englishman is what we need in the first team, btw does anyone know how to pronounce Koscielny?
Kos-yell-knee
Wbieg (Arsenal) 4 years ago
He is of some polish descent in polish it would be kosh-chehl-nyh but I'm not sure how the english decided to pronounce his name
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I`ve heard it pronounced like that on TV over here in England

Kick4Life - changing lives through football