Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Needs To Come To Barca Over The Summer
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey all you barcelona fans, who do you think we should buy this summer, I really think we should get david villa, just in case eto leaves. What do you guys think
Ltm017 3 years ago
I guess you were in on the Villa move long before barcasauga LOL
Messi777 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I don't think we need any "superstars" like David Villa, unless of course a big name leaves like Eto'o.... Maybe we get some good young players(especially a defender) with lots of potential. On another note, I think the players we need to sell are Hleb, and a defender, either Milito, Marquez, or Caceres(Who could also be loaned out)
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yea your right I would say let hleb go and marquez, also read about barcelona wanting to bring fabregas back, because he was a barca youth player
Paddy08 (arsenal) 4 years ago
Fabby is most certianly goona go back to barca
Messi777 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fabregas is a great player no doubt about it, and he would do really well at barca, but I'd be worried about him not getting enough playing time with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, and Keita all able to play in the center of the midfield. It would be a shame if Fabregas came to Barca and ended up like Hleb or Van der Vaart at Real Madrid, a big signing that just didn't produce partially because he didn't have enough playing time. I would love to see Fabregas in a Barca shirt again in the future but I think now just isn't the right time
GunnarH (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Buffon! Seriously though, we have the strongest offensive game in the world right now, imo we need to sure up the defence, perhaps one more world-class defender, and I just don't know how much I trust valdes, not that he isn't good usually, but up against europe's best I just don't really trust him
Spijadi (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If we could steal vdv from real madrid, he is a great player

Kick4Life - changing lives through football