Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Barcelona, Feb 3
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Glad Los Che didn't concede after the penalty and got a point against Barca
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
That shouldn't have been a penalty. Valencia were slightly the better team today I feel
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Sorry about your feelings. Don't be so sensitive
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
That is a penalty. He pushed
I think Barca was just tired from playing so many games recently man, don't tell me you think they played well today?
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^ given our standards, no we didn't, but that doesn't mean its not a penalty
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
When you watch barcelona, you have to beware of the extreme dramatization you're bound to see. Pedro was acting like he got rammed
Sugar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Stay focused on the present dear RM fans. As in, staying out of Europa League. Malaga keeping pressure.... . ...
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Still better than Ronaldo's own goal
He did get rammed. Que paso?
Oh please, take a close look at how Joao played from behind~ it's not dramatization like you stated;;;
Stealthnet (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Ronaldo own goal is still better to watch than Barca's handball game
The reason why I think it's a penalty is because Pedro seemed to knock the ball away from him slightly and then anticipated the tackle and fell. Similar to what Evra and Welbeck have done before
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Damn you Messi! Now you let Ronaldo beat you.... WHY! You suppose to score an own goad this week
"own goat"
DennisBel (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great performance by Victor Valdes. People don't tend to notice his good performances a lot, which is a shame. He's not going to make many top 5 lists for 'best goalkeeper of the world' but I think he's a better keeper than most people think he is
[account-removed] 1 year ago
We were expecting him to exceed expectations at least once in his entire career
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 1 year ago
VV - motm
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No own goal? Come on Messi!
I have to admit, Valencia put up a great fight which is even better than what Barca have done for the night. This game is frantic 90 mins show for both side. Bit unsatisfied by the way Barca played except for Valdez who showed splendid double saves at the late mins. Wish Tito returns faster than the expected date
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
Maybe it was just me, but Valencia seemed to call for a handball every time the ball hit one of the Barca players in the box? Really? I'm no Barca fan nor hater, but I thought that was rather dishonest.

Valdez takes ALOT of heat for being a subpar goalkeeper, but his performance in this game saved Barca from a loss they deserved. (Who knew Valencia could play like this?)
Ye it seems like that was part of their strategy. They complained to the referee every time
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I can't understand why they put Tito as a coach if they knew he wouldn't be able to be there full time, I really feel bad for him and his sickness but a person that knows is not really healthy shouldn't have take such a task as coaching Barca, also we playing really bad and I don't think roura is going to be of help, hopefully Tito comesback and this time to stay full time
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No one can predict when cancer strikes. The contract was signed before the cancer
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Bad luck Valencia
DJOllie (Club León) 1 year ago
Andres Guardado played well, keep it up
DJOllie (Club León) 1 year ago
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not sure what some of these Barca fans are complaining about. Mestalla is always a difficult place to play at. Valencia are not some pushovers that Barca can roll over in their stadium. This was always going to be a difficult game.

I think the finishing in the past few games has been atrocious. Fabregas received a gem of a pass from Messi and mucked it up. A striker like Villa should have also cleaned up towards the end. Valdes played extremely well.

Time and again we get to see how terrible Barca's defence can be. Capello recently said that Barca move forward when they lose the ball which is hard for him to understand. That exposes the center backs because the full backs are running next to the wingers. Pique and Puyol aren't exactly the quickest to track back so we see average paced attacks find holes in the Barca defence.

I read yesterday, Neymar is coming to Barca this summer. I suppose Alexis is going to be sold along with Villa. When are we going to buy a defender? Bartra and Muniesa are nowhere close to being in the first team. Fontas is hardly getting any playing time in Mallorca. The club needs to buy someone like Hummels instead of millions of wingers who warm the benches and get loaned out eventually to other teams
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
They tried to get Thiago Silva but PSG beat them to it
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Barca could have been undefeated this season if they had some decent defenders....

They have soo much sucessful why they only buy midfielders and not defenders
Like arsenal buying only strikers....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football